Interview........
Awaiting
Passport Req..
Awaiting
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
LANDED..........
Awaiting
Did anyone receive Nomination or ADR yesterday?

rikmalhotra

Star Member
Jul 27, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18th Nov 2015
Doc's Request.
27 Jan 2017
Nomination.....
3rd Feb 2017
AOR Received.
27th Feb 2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
21st Feb 2017
Hope everyone from 2015 have got their nomination certificates.... If not then I would suggest be patient..... You will get yours very soon.....

twinsiknow

Star Member
Nov 1, 2015
rikmalhotra said:
Hope everyone from 2015 have got their nomination certificates.... If not then I would suggest be patient..... You will get yours very soon.....

Hello rik
Some of us don't have nomination yet....
So are you implying our nominations are around the corner. :D

rikmalhotra

Star Member
Jul 27, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18th Nov 2015
Doc's Request.
27 Jan 2017
Nomination.....
3rd Feb 2017
AOR Received.
27th Feb 2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
21st Feb 2017
twinsiknow said:
Hello rik
Some of us don't have nomination yet....
So are you implying our nominations are around the corner. :D
I am sure that all of us would get the nomination....... All the best to those who haven't got their nominations..... All of you are in my prayers

Luder

Star Member
Apr 21, 2015
Halifax
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Can't find a match, unfortunately!
App. Filed.......
August 6, 2015
Doc's Request.
August 17, 2016
Nomination.....
September 2, 2016
AOR Received.
October 15, 2016
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
N/A for eAPR
Med's Request
Upfront Medicals
Med's Done....
25 Sept, 2016
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
February 14, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
March 2, 2017
LANDED..........
July 31, 2017
adigautam said:
Thanks Luder for correcting me. Good to know and have living example of getting the medical done upfront. I am glad we have our seniors to guide & correct us with their experience. I will never mind if seniors hold my hand and bring me back to the right path, why would I :)?

@VRKK, Please refer to Luder's post and update your understanding on the Medical. Please excuse me if I caused any inconvenience to you. All the Best!
Hi Adigautam,

I'm extremely sorry if my message was harsh and intimidating. Not to justify but you see people here take serious decisions based on our replies. That's why I had to behave like a 'know-it-all' maniac! Very sorry about that.

But you know you are practically right. Without ITA it isn't wise to do medical. Even in CIC website it is advised not to do medicals until you receive ITA. So the advice you gave is sound except for the fact that medicals can be done before ITA if someone's situation is like that.

Okay, I see that you are slightly annoyed by the silence of NSOI! I was having the same feeling when I was waiting for my nomination! Just try to spend the time in between by doing things that are meant for killing time. Movies, swimming pool, cricket with the local club etc. That's what I did. See for things that'll effectively take off the pressure. Hey! If local liquor bar comes to your mind, I'm sorry!! Just kidding!

All the best!

Luder

adigautam

Jan 3, 2016
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-12-2015
Doc's Request.
28-03-2017
Nomination.....
08-05-2017
AOR Received.
15-02-2017
IELTS Request
Awaiting
File Transfer...
Awaiting
Med's Request
Awaiting
Med's Done....
Awaiting
Interview........
Awaiting
Passport Req..
Awaiting
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
LANDED..........
Awaiting
Luder said:
Hi Adigautam,

I'm extremely sorry if my message was harsh and intimidating. Not to justify but you see people here take serious decisions based on our replies. That's why I had to behave like a 'know-it-all' maniac! Very sorry about that.

But you know you are practically right. Without ITA it isn't wise to do medical. Even in CIC website it is advised not to do medicals until you receive ITA. So the advice you gave is sound except for the fact that medicals can be done before ITA if someone's situation is like that.

Okay, I see that you are slightly annoyed by the silence of NSOI! I was having the same feeling when I was waiting for my nomination! Just try to spend the time in between by doing things that are meant for killing time. Movies, swimming pool, cricket with the local club etc. That's what I did. See for things that'll effectively take off the pressure. Hey! If local liquor bar comes to your mind, I'm sorry!! Just kidding!

All the best!

Luder
Hi Luder,

Thanks for writing back. I didn't feel bad and didn't take it otherwise. Yes, we all will have to wait till we hear the good news. Patience is Virtue!

Nk2017

Feb 22, 2017
Nk2017 said:
Hi everyone, at the CIC application stage, can POF be in principal applicants and accompanying spouse name or must it be only in principal applicant's name?.. seniors please help with FACTS.

Thanks Friends

Please can someone be kind enough to answer me. Thanks everyone

adigautam

Jan 3, 2016
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-12-2015
Doc's Request.
28-03-2017
Nomination.....
08-05-2017
AOR Received.
15-02-2017
IELTS Request
Awaiting
File Transfer...
Awaiting
Med's Request
Awaiting
Med's Done....
Awaiting
Interview........
Awaiting
Passport Req..
Awaiting
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
LANDED..........
Awaiting
Nk2017 said:
Nk2017 said:
Hi everyone, at the CIC application stage, can POF be in principal applicants and accompanying spouse name or must it be only in principal applicant's name?.. seniors please help with FACTS.

Thanks Friends

Please can someone be kind enough to answer me. Thanks everyone
You can show your spouse' financial statement along with yours, no issue with that.

ritawallu

Dec 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/10/2015
Doc's Request.
17-11-2016
Nomination.....
07/12/2016
AOR Received.
23-01-2017
Med's Request
Passed on 09/02/2017
Med's Done....
22/12/2016
Luder said:
Hi Adigautam,

All the best!

Luder
Hi luder,

Long time. By the way whats going on with your PPR, I mean any updates and where have your case reached?

Funtell85

Star Member
Jan 26, 2016
Hello all,

Please has anyone obtained PCC for the UK before? How long is it valid for?

I'm asking because, the PCC I received from the UK does not show a validity period and I don't know if it will be valid by the time I need to submit it...

Sapsan

Star Member
Nov 16, 2015
Funtell85 said:
Hello all,

Please has anyone obtained PCC for the UK before? How long is it valid for?

I'm asking because, the PCC I received from the UK does not show a validity period and I don't know if it will be valid by the time I need to submit it...
I have mine too, I think if person studied and\or lived in UK, and later moved from UK, PCC showing that person has no criminal records means for life, logically you can't have any crime in UK after you not there anymore :)

Canada immigration officer may request new PCC from country you are not anymore, if officer thinks that certificate is too old, (my very imho guess) but typically PR decision made in 6 months so that would not necessary.
I'm sure they would double check UK PCC when assessing applicant profile, so for them info will be the recent one.

Luder

Star Member
Apr 21, 2015
Halifax
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Can't find a match, unfortunately!
App. Filed.......
August 6, 2015
Doc's Request.
August 17, 2016
Nomination.....
September 2, 2016
AOR Received.
October 15, 2016
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
N/A for eAPR
Med's Request
Upfront Medicals
Med's Done....
25 Sept, 2016
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
February 14, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
March 2, 2017
LANDED..........
July 31, 2017
ritawallu said:
Hi luder,

Long time. By the way whats going on with your PPR, I mean any updates and where have your case reached?
Hi Ritz,

Doing great! Yeah, so many updates. Passports have been requested. Just submitted few days ago. Waiting for COPR and Visa.

I'm indebted to you and all the members here. In spite of my long dragging questions, you guys were patient enough to give me clear, unbiased directions at every stage of my processing. That's what has kept me focused and really brought my file to this stage. My heartfelt thanks to all you guys!

i will update my position and will try to help other members with whatever I came to know and experienced myself in this immigration processing journey.

Best,

Luder

ritawallu

Dec 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/10/2015
Doc's Request.
17-11-2016
Nomination.....
07/12/2016
AOR Received.
23-01-2017
Med's Request
Passed on 09/02/2017
Med's Done....
22/12/2016
Luder said:
Hi Ritz,

Doing great! Yeah, so many updates. Passports have been requested. Just submitted few days ago. Waiting for COPR and Visa.

I'm indebted to you and all the members here. In spite of my long dragging questions, you guys were patient enough to give me clear, unbiased directions at every stage of my processing. That's what has kept me focused and really brought my file to this stage. My heartfelt thanks to all you guys!

i will update my position and will try to help other members with whatever I came to know and experienced myself in this immigration processing journey.

Best,

Luder
Oh wow luder. That is great news, finally your wait ended. By the way did CIC enquired your employer for verification? And how long did it took for PPR after eAPR? Also it would be nice if you could update with the dates and months after your eAPR, like how each step got passed and on which dates if you remember.

Regards,
Ritz.

SDKD

Mar 15, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17 Nov 2015
Doc's Request.
24/02/2017
Nomination.....
24/03/2017
AOR Received.
08/02/2017
Med's Done....
11/04/2017, Passed on 04/08/2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting....
Luder said:
Hi Ritz,

Best,

Luder
Congrats Luder!!!

SDKD