None
Passport Req..
February 14, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
March 2, 2017
LANDED..........
July 31, 2017
Hi Experts and friends

I have three questions for now (since we all get to know each other well these days, I am skipping too much of wishing and introductory parts of the message and go straight to my questions to save time and bandwidth!)

1. Police clearance: Our kids are, one is 6 and the next, 2 years of age. Do they need police clearance? We just came after vacation from our home country 2 months ago and we reside in UAE for 8+ years. Kindly clarify that.

2. Medical test: Should we go for upfront test or wait till ITA, then I guess we will receive a form called IMM1017E. If upfront is allowed I wish we go for it as it is much safer because the 60 days time period may run faster or appointments may become difficult to get.

3. POF: In CIC instruction about POF, they are asking Bank's official certificate/letter showing 6 months of transaction. Is it different from the authenticated statements I showed to NSNP or same? And in CIC, it is metioned that primary applicant should provide this. But in NSNP application I showed majority of my POF thru my wife's bank account. Now for CIC should I transfer the funds to my account and show or I show exactly what I showed to NSNP is sufficient to CIC?

Last but not least, do any of you know the date of the next round of invitation?

Kindly advise

Regards

Luder

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
oksma said:
This is wonderful! I didn't see this modification prior to sending my application. They didnt send me a notification. Oh, I hadn't applied you said May, I was July 21st 2016. Okay, I see they updated their website and I hit the road without checking. Well, it's only a delay. By God's grace all will fall through. So they referred me to factor 6 under relativity to see I have those things like a relative or spouse that can salvage my situation. I don't either and I guess this was beyond nominee officer, otherwise she would have given me that nomination. She specifically said that my application was a good one. I remembered I was off internet at that time. Gosh! This is an oversight. Thanks D for explaining this. Thanks all for your support. I appreciate. All the best to all.

Regards
Hi Oksma

I very well understand your situation and its hard to accept the fact but something I would like to say Do not lose hope, just take its just a first round and you did a great job just one mistake, next round would be final round and you have to give your best and win. NSOI tries their level best to nominate each applicant as you also noticed they tried to help you by referring Factor-6, they are really very nice people.

Some positive things:
You did not lose anything just you dint get it this time
You get more experience for everything to prepare everything in advance
You get many friends from this forum who will definitely help you
I am always there for you
Most important thing when you will apply next time, it would show your positive intention to nominee officer that you really want to settle here.
May be god decided to bring you Canada with someone, hopefully you will find your special one.
Everything happen always for some good reason.

Negative things:
You lose your time. But I would say you dint even lose your time please read the following:

Time will come!!
Someone still single ..
Someone got married in age of 22 and waited 10 years before having a child, another one who got married in age of 32 and got baby within a year
Someone graduated at the age of 22, yet waited 5 years before securing a good job, another one graduated at 27 and secured employment of their choice immediately
Someone become CEO at 25 and died at 50 while another become CEO at 50 and lived to almost 80 years.

Everyone works based on their "time zone". people can have things worked out only according to their pace.work in your "time zone"
Your colleagues, friends,younger ones might "seem" to go ahead of you. May be some might "seem" behind you .
Do not envy them or mock them its their "Time zone" You are in yours!!
Hold on , Be strong and true to yourself.All things shall work together for your good.You're not late.., you are not early.. you're very much OnTime!!

You will Win, not immediately But DEFINITELY...

regards
D

Singhjasmeet13

Star Member
Sep 4, 2016
Neerajkr80 said:
Hi Jasmeet,

No! you cant show these FD's as PoF since these are not in your name but your grandfather's name. One can show the PoF, those are either in his/her own name or in spouse name, if married..

If you can get these funds gifted to you by your grand father, then it will work for your both for PNP & EE. You are good to go by doing this, else I am afraid, it wont work you being as nominee on these FD's.

Neeraj
Thank you so much Neeraj.

If I make gift agreement that my grandfather gifted to me. Then I can show the POF?

SDKD

Mar 15, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17 Nov 2015
Doc's Request.
24/02/2017
Nomination.....
24/03/2017
AOR Received.
08/02/2017
Med's Done....
11/04/2017, Passed on 04/08/2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting....
drajpoot said:
Hi Oksma

I very well understand your situation and its hard to accept the fact but something I would like to say Do not lose hope, just take its just a first round and you did a great job just one mistake, next round would be final round and you have to give your best and win. NSOI tries their level best to nominate each applicant as you also noticed they tried to help you by referring Factor-6, they are really very nice people.

Some positive things:
Most important thing when you will apply next time, it would show your positive intention to nominee officer that you really want to settle here.
May be god decided to bring you Canada with someone, hopefully you will find your special one.

Negative things:
You lose your time. But I would say you dint even lose your time please read the following:

Time will come!!
Someone still single ..
Someone got married in age of 22 and waited 10 years before having a child, another one who got married in age of 32 and got baby within a year
Someone graduated at the age of 22, yet waited 5 years before securing a good job, another one graduated at 27 and secured employment of their choice immediately
Someone become CEO at 25 and died at 50 while another become CEO at 50 and lived to almost 80 years.

Everyone works based on their "time zone". people can have things worked out only according to their pace.work in your "time zone"
Your colleagues, friends,younger ones might "seem" to go ahead of you. May be some might "seem" behind you .
Hold on , Be strong and true to yourself.All things shall work together for your good.You're not late.., you are not early.. you're very much OnTime!!

regards
D
Yes its correct...You said it...

SDKD

Kushal_75

Star Member
Mar 2, 2016
Visa Office......
Pretoria, South Africa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23/06/2015
Doc's Request.
11/05/2016 & 8/06/2016
Nomination.....
13/06/2016
AOR Received.
ITA on 15.06.2016
IELTS Request
Done before creating EE profile
File Transfer...
Uploaded on 28.07.2016
Med's Request
Done before uploading file
Med's Done....
Done on 23.06.2016 - passed
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
drajpoot said:
Hi Oksma

Some positive things:

Negative things:

Time will come!!
Someone still single ..

regards
D
That's some nice words from Drajpoot to cheer up OKSMA and encourage positive thinking!!!

So wish Oksma success for his next move and that he be courageous, patient and positive. As it is said - ' Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity'. So be well prepared for next time, with the maximum points you can achieve like IELTS, work experience, spouse points maybe, etc.

Cheers and best of luck to all.

K.

akhilesh111

Sep 1, 2016
HI experts,

I have submitted the application on may 2nd 2015 to Novascotia and the same received on May8th 2015.
Received Nomination letter/ Invitation letter on 29th January 2016
Medical and PCC certificates send on 24th March 2016.

03 August 2016 ,I received a mail from CPC-CTD Ottawa, stating that my dependent Passport is about to expiry and have to submit a renewed one. On 11th Aug i have resubmitted the same.
I am still waiting for request for Passport from CIC . How much time more it will take?? I have been eagerly waiting for it around 1.5 years.
Please advise

Luder

Star Member
Apr 21, 2015
Halifax
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Can't find a match, unfortunately!
App. Filed.......
August 6, 2015
Doc's Request.
August 17, 2016
Nomination.....
September 2, 2016
AOR Received.
October 15, 2016
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
N/A for eAPR
Med's Request
Upfront Medicals
Med's Done....
25 Sept, 2016
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
February 14, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
March 2, 2017
LANDED..........
July 31, 2017
Hi Experts and friends

I have three questions for now (since we all get to know each other well these days, I am skipping too much of wishing and introductory parts of the message and go straight to my questions to save time and bandwidth!)

1. Police clearance: Our kids are, one is 6 and the next, 2 years of age. Do they need police clearance? We just came after vacation from our home country 2 months ago and we reside in UAE for 8+ years. Kindly clarify that.

2. Medical test: Should we go for upfront test or wait till ITA, then I guess we will receive a form called IMM1017E. If upfront is allowed I wish we go for it as it is much safer because the 60 days time period may run faster or appointments may become difficult to get.

3. POF: In CIC instruction about POF, they are asking Bank's official certificate/letter showing 6 months of transaction. Is it different from the authenticated statements I showed to NSNP or same? And in CIC, it is metioned that primary applicant should provide this. But in NSNP application I showed majority of my POF thru my wife's bank account. Now for CIC should I transfer the funds to my account and show or I show exactly what I showed to NSNP is sufficient to CIC?

Last but not least, do any of you know the date of the next round of invitation?

Kindly advise

Regards

Luder

oksma

Star Member
Jul 22, 2015
Luder said:
Very sorry Oksma

I didn't check the forum for the last three days. That was unfortunate. Anyway, You can reapply anytime soon when they open up. You said, you are still single. Oh man, in the mean time get married!! Enjoy life for a while and then reapply.

Hope you can have a pleasant diversion by getting married and come back with enough points.
Wow! I'm practically overwhelmed with this unparalleled support. Words do heal broken bones. Thanks very kindly .

Neerajkr80

Star Member
May 14, 2013
Singhjasmeet13 said:
Thank you so much Neeraj.

If I make gift agreement that my grandfather gifted to me. Then I can show the POF?
Jasmeet,

You need to have funds transferred to your accounts and gift deed will be a proof from where you got this funds in your account.

By just providing the gift deed without having the funds transferred to your account will not work at all.

Hope you get the idea, what I meant.

Wish you good luck.
Neeraj

oksma

Star Member
Jul 22, 2015
drajpoot said:
Hi Oksma

Some positive things:

Negative things:

Time will come!!
Someone still single ..

regards
D
Hmm! Words of wisdom indeed from a very pleasant man. Uncle D, thanks. I'm short of words. You guys are the finest amongst men. My God bless you all for this unprecedented support and guidance. I'm learning and I have learnt a lot from this international brotherhood. Truly there still exists men of good will in this lawless, hateful and disillusioned world. My heart ia filled with approbation and thanks for all these help.

Kind regards

BBstar

Jul 22, 2016
Neerajkr80 said:
Jasmeet,

You need to have funds transferred to your accounts and gift deed will be a proof from where you got this funds in your account.

By just providing the gift deed without having the funds transferred to your account will not work at all.

Hope you get the idea, what I meant.

Wish you good luck.
Neeraj
oksma said:
Hmm! Words of wisdom indeed from a very pleasant man. Uncle D, thanks. I'm short of words. You guys are the finest amongst men. My God bless you all for this unprecedented support and guidance. I'm learning and I have learnt a lot from this international brotherhood. Truly there still exists men of good will in this lawless, hateful and disillusioned world. My heart ia filled with approbation and thanks for all these help.

Kind regards
oksma said:

Kind regards

...Hmmmmm! such inspiring words!!

Drajpoot, you now something, if I eventually cross this path, we need to meet inevitably! I don't know how old you are but you are full of compassion and wisdom. Your words every time you write them down, has loads of meaningful inspiration and I'm really thankful to know you via this forum.

@ Oksma, it is well, I've been there and I can tell you clearly that we share similar situation but a little improved. So I've learned to gather every pieces of my life together each time I fail believing every such situation is an experience like D puts it. Please go ahead and enjoy life, add to your self and improve your chances too!

God bless you!

..BBstar!

oksma

Star Member
Jul 22, 2015
BBstar said:
oksma said:

Kind regards

...Hmmmmm! such inspiring words!!

Drajpoot, you now something, if I eventually cross this path, we need to meet inevitably! I don't know how old you are but you are full of compassion and wisdom. Your words every time you write them down, has loads of meaningful inspiration and I'm really thankful to know you via this forum.

@ Oksma, it is well, I've been there and I can tell you clearly that we share similar situation but a little improved. So I've learned to gather every pieces of my life together each time I fail believing every such situation is an experience like D puts it. Please go ahead and enjoy life, add to your self and improve your chances too!

God bless you!

..BBstar!
Thanks dear friend and may the good Lord bless you too.

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
Luder said:
Hi Experts and friends

I am not sure But I believe they do not need police clearance if they born in UAE and never been in any country more than 6 months. As both of them are under 18.

I would suggest you book your medical test if you think its difficult to get appointment with in 60 days. you will not receive any form, you have to upload your copy of e medical exam provided by your doctor with your PR application, rest your doctor knows how to submit it directly to CIC. So Ask your doctor if they have e-medical facility.

Probably you will get your ITA soon so Book your appointment and get your medical done once you get ITA.

Well you are right CIC requires that primary applicant should have required amount of funds not accompanying spouse, but I guess if you can make your wife's account as joint account may be it will work. Technically it should be on principle applicant's name. I am not sure if the same documents work with CIC or not as NSOI clearly mentioned that funds must be in name of Principle applicant's name or accompanying spouse but CIC never says anything about accompanying spouse so better have at least required amount in your account and make your wife's account joint account.

Well do not worry about the date, you will get your ITA in next round of invitation if your 600 points is reflecting in your EE profile.

Kindly advise

Regards

Luder

fasqi

Star Member
Dec 5, 2014
CANADA
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29-Jul-2015
Doc's Request.
09-Aug -2016
Nomination.....
19-Aug-2016
AOR Received.
01-Sep-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
29-08-2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Kids under 18 do not need a Police Certificate for sure...

Luder you should book your test since the next draw is on the 7th September which is tomorrow. That will be your upfront medical. Infant kids will not go through any medical test, they will only be examined by the doctor. All adults will go through the Blood test, urine test, X-ray and sometimes Hepatitis tests also which will be done through your blood samples only. After your test you will get your test confirmation paper which you have to attached with your PR application, and Hospital will send the test results electronically to CIC.

About POF, do as advised by Drajpoot.

Good luck