+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVA SCOTIA Provincial Nominee Program January 2015

oksma

Star Member
Jul 22, 2015
drajpoot said:
I feel sorry for you but there are many things which I do not understand like today(Saturday) you got email, the point issues which you have posted and you said you are single...
This all is a different story with what you told me previously about your case
Well whatever it is, its your personal issue I do not want any explanation.
Do not lose hope get your documents ready and hopefully this program will open soon next year, wish you all the best

regards
D
Dats
Thanks D

kishor1978

Aug 31, 2016
asmdnayeem said:
Dear all,

I got the mail from NS....

********Congratulations! The Province of Nova Scotia has notified IRCC that they wish to nominate you. ......You have 30 calendar days to accept your nomination.************

ASM
Hi Dear,

Could you please tell me after getting ur case ID #, how long it took to receive the this Nomination Letter ?

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
kishor1978 said:
Hi Dear,

Could you please tell me after getting ur case ID #, how long it took to receive the this Nomination Letter ?
it depend upon case to case .
please fill entry form to make your entry in spreadsheet if you are new in this forum and also view the spreadsheet to have some idea about the processing time.

NSNP 2015 Entry form: http://goo.gl/forms/CgcEWkIgrk
NSNP EE 2015 Spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1VSlrGd5WYHoElg75K9te3CXyuyw-1RudhWxIb4h2tdI/edit?

regards D

ritawallu

Dec 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/10/2015
Doc's Request.
17-11-2016
Nomination.....
07/12/2016
AOR Received.
23-01-2017
Med's Request
Passed on 09/02/2017
Med's Done....
22/12/2016
I feel sorry for oksma. It is really so sad to wait for so long and then here something like this. But what is surprising is that they revised the plan in between the application like 13 points for 5 yr work experience. This is strange. If this is the case than many of us will be rejected due to some reason or the other. So what about those people who have just 67 points?

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
ritawallu said:
I feel sorry for oksma. It is really so sad to waot for so long and then here something like this. But what is surprising is that they revised the plan in between the application like 13 points for 5 yr work experience. This is strange. If this is the case than many of us will be rejected due to some reason or the other. So what about those people who have just 67 points?
Is there any official announcement regarding the points for work experience? I would like to see the source where they mentioned something like that. It will not fare if NSOI go over than federal point system.

regards
D

ritawallu

Dec 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/10/2015
Doc's Request.
17-11-2016
Nomination.....
07/12/2016
AOR Received.
23-01-2017
Med's Request
Passed on 09/02/2017
Med's Done....
22/12/2016
drajpoot said:
Is there any official announcement regarding the points for work experience? I would like to see the source where they mentioned something like that. It will not fare if NSOI go over than federal point system.

regards
D
Hi drajpoot,

I don't know where we can find the source for work experience point amendments. I mentioned it as Oksma confirmed in his post that they have made changes to the work exp. upto 13 points for max 5 yr as per previously it was 15.

ritawallu

Dec 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/10/2015
Doc's Request.
17-11-2016
Nomination.....
07/12/2016
AOR Received.
23-01-2017
Med's Request
Passed on 09/02/2017
Med's Done....
22/12/2016
drajpoot said:

regards
D
Hello D,

I have sent you a personal message. It would really be kind of you if you could deeply analyse it and reply me as soon as possible.

Regards,
Ritz.

ritawallu

Dec 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/10/2015
Doc's Request.
17-11-2016
Nomination.....
07/12/2016
AOR Received.
23-01-2017
Med's Request
Passed on 09/02/2017
Med's Done....
22/12/2016
oksma said:
Dear all,

The bombshell has eventually dropped today. A final decision was made by nominee officer's manager on my application. I was refused on the grounds of insufficient points. Age decreased one point and work experience was reduced to a maximum of 13 points for 5years as against 15 initially. Please kindly bear with me. I wish you all the very best. NSOI advised me reapply anytime soon but my head is full for now.
Regards
I think for 4-5 yrs the max points are 13 itself. Only 15 points are for 6 or more yrs work experience. So, I don't think any amendments has been made in the work experience. It lies on the same grid as per CIC factors.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-factors.asp

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
ritawallu said:
Hi drajpoot,

I don't know where we can find the source for work experience point amendments. I mentioned it as Oksma confirmed in his post that they have made changes to the work exp. upto 13 points for max 5 yr as per previously it was 15.
When this program started in January 2015 this was the original criteria-
Experience Points
Less than 1 year Ineligible
1 year 9
2-3 years 12
4-5 years 15

On 19 May 2015 they officially declared :
As of May 19, 2015
Revised points grid under Factor 3: Work Experience and under Factor 6: Adaptability to align
with the Federal Skilled Worker stream
Experience Points
1 year 9
2-3 years 11
4-5 years 13
6 or more 15

If he is talking about the above change than its done in May 2015, they dint change anything after that.
As per the spreadsheet OKSMA's application receipt date is 21st July 2015.

Moreover I would say before it might be a mistake in guide thats why they updated in May 2015.

Now Just Imagine if anyone application reached there on or before 19th may and it gets refused because of this reason, I know its wrong but no one can challenged or say unfair decision because they clearly mentioned: If application criteria or forms are updated or if there arechanges to the NSNP or its streams including closure or suspension of a stream, you will find the most currentinformation at http://novascotiaimmigration.com/immigrate/. Applications may be assessed with the most currentcriteria irrespective of the date of submission of an application

However nothing happened like this with Oksma's case. I guess he made a major mistake to calculate his points according to updated criteria and also some more mistakes, he could get it done easily but he chose some other way.

Oksma I believe that NSNP will open this program soon so I would suggest you get ready your documents and apply as soon as program opens. Do not forget to check criteria before sending your application.

regards
D

rainandsnow

Sep 3, 2016
I received NSNP Nomination in March and its valid till Oct, 2016. I had also applied to OINP since my brother is in Ontario. Now, Ontario has sent me an email saying that they dont find a match between my JD and NOC. They have asked for additional letters and i have 15 days time to submit. The same documents worked with NSNP.

Now, i dont want to take a risk and want to go ahead with my NSNP nomination. Can I apply to CIC for PR before any (possible) rejection from Ontario in the next 15 days, without mentioning any rejection from OINP?

ritawallu

Dec 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/10/2015
Doc's Request.
17-11-2016
Nomination.....
07/12/2016
AOR Received.
23-01-2017
Med's Request
Passed on 09/02/2017
Med's Done....
22/12/2016
rainandsnow said:
I received NSNP Nomination in March and its valid till Oct, 2016. I had also applied to OINP since my brother is in Ontario. Now, Ontario has sent me an email saying that they dont find a match between my JD and NOC. They have asked for additional letters and i have 15 days time to submit. The same documents worked with NSNP.

Now, i dont want to take a risk and want to go ahead with my NSNP nomination. Can I apply to CIC for PR before any (possible) rejection from Ontario in the next 15 days, without mentioning any rejection from OINP?
It is always better to go with what is in one's hand rather than looking for more broader opportunities and than repenting for the same later on. I would suggest you to continue your process with NSNP for PR application.

Good Luck.

ritawallu

Dec 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/10/2015
Doc's Request.
17-11-2016
Nomination.....
07/12/2016
AOR Received.
23-01-2017
Med's Request
Passed on 09/02/2017
Med's Done....
22/12/2016
drajpoot said:
When this program started in January 2015 this was the original criteria-
Experience Points
1 year 9
2-3 years 12
4-5 years 15

On 19 May 2015 they officially declared :
As of May 19, 2015
Revised points grid under Factor 3: Work Experience and under Factor 6: Adaptability to align
with the Federal Skilled Worker stream
Experience Points
1 year 9
2-3 years 11
4-5 years 13
6 or more 15

If he is talking about the above change than its done in May 2015, they dint change anything after that.
As per the spreadsheet OKSMA's application receipt date is 21st July 2015.

Moreover I would say before it might be a mistake in guide thats why they updated in May 2015.

Now Just Imagine if anyone application reached there on or before 19th may and it gets refused because of this reason, I know its wrong but no one can challenged or say unfair decision because they clearly mentioned: If application criteria or forms are updated or if there arechanges to the NSNP or its streams including closure or suspension of a stream, you will find the most currentinformation at http://novascotiaimmigration.com/immigrate/. Applications may be assessed with the most currentcriteria irrespective of the date of submission of an application

However nothing happened like this with Oksma's case.

regards
D
Very well said Drajpoot,

You are awesome. That is what where we were looking for the answer and you explained it coherently. It all clears here as per your notion. So, that means Oksma case got rejected clearly because the work experience amendments had already been done in the month of May. That means nothing irrelevant changes has been made as per NSOI. What I can conclude from here is that either Oksma had sent his application according to the factors that we used to have in Jan 2015 and may be he did'nt noticed the later changes that was made in work experience in the month of May.

Gosh! It is sad. Anyhow Oksma, you may still update your record for next year 2017 when the stream may open again in NSNP and send your application again. Wish you good luck for future.

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
ritawallu said:
Very well said Drajpoot,

You are awesome. That is what where we were looking for the answer and you explained it coherently. It all clears here as per your notion. So, that means Oksma case got rejected clearly because the work experience amendments had already been done in the month of May. That means nothing irrelevant changes has been made as per NSOI. What I can conclude from here is that either Oksma had sent his application according to the factors that we used to have in Jan 2015 and may be he did'nt noticed the later changes that was made in work experience in the month of May.

Gosh! It is sad. Anyhow Oksma, you may still update your record for next year 2017 when the stream may open again in NSNP and send your application again. Wish you good luck for future.
Thanks!!
I do not want anyone on this forum get more confused cause already everyone is losing their patience.
All the best everyone.
regards
D

ritawallu

Dec 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/10/2015
Doc's Request.
17-11-2016
Nomination.....
07/12/2016
AOR Received.
23-01-2017
Med's Request
Passed on 09/02/2017
Med's Done....
22/12/2016
drajpoot said:
Thanks!!
I do not want anyone on this forum get more confused cause already everyone is losing their patience.
All the best everyone.
regards
D
HAHAHA. Yes it is true. After more than 1 year for AOR we have actually started losing our patience. But it is for someone like you why we are still staying calm as there is someone who prods and motivates us to stay with positive vibes.
Thanks D. :D

SDKD

Mar 15, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17 Nov 2015
Doc's Request.
24/02/2017
Nomination.....
24/03/2017
AOR Received.
08/02/2017
Med's Done....
11/04/2017, Passed on 04/08/2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting....
oksma said:
Dear all,

The bombshell has eventually dropped today. A final decision was made by nominee officer's manager on my application. I was refused on the grounds of insufficient points. Age decreased one point and work experience was reduced to a maximum of 13 points for 5years as against 15 initially. Please kindly bear with me. I wish you all the very best. NSOI advised me reapply anytime soon but my head is full for now.
Regards
Sorry Osma I was too late to read this message. Feels so sad but don't keep your mind upset....something somewhere a good news is waiting for you...don't worry. As we are all in a family, in future also we will be same like this. God bless you!!!

SDKD