Passport Req..
February 14, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
March 2, 2017
LANDED..........
July 31, 2017
Hi Drajpoot

Thank you so much for your guidance.

I'm sorry, new questions arise from latest answers!

If you find time please clarify them as well.

1. Police clearance - My kids were born in UAE. Both hold Indian passports. Never stayed in India for more than 2 months continuously. But if the durations spend in each vacation once or twice in a year are summed it will be more than 6 months.

Kindly comment whether they need police clearance or not. And as per CIC, after ITA each applicant receives a personalised required documents list. Will that list tell whether my kids need police clearance or not?

2. Medicals - I checked with my local panel doctors. They said they are not over booked or anything. Appointments can be scheduled from just 4 or 5 days before. So I decided I will schedule once I receive ITA. And on top of that, I suppose, PR status expires exactly one year from the day medicals are done. So keeping medicals as last can buy us more time for landing. We can prepare for things like place to stay, job if possible, etc.

3. Proof of funds - This is the area that is more complicated! Actually my wife's account is USD in UAE local bank. We have requested a joint account status today. But I cannot transfer money to my account because cross currency transfer fee is too high and exchange rate offered by bank is very bad too. We'll lose a substantial amount of money in doing so. And the bank wants a minimum balance of 10000 USD always in the account. The amount in my local bank in local currency plus my wife's USD account is sufficient for CIC. But majority is in my wife's account.

The actual question is since we made an individual account as joint just today and if we take 6 months statement after 20 days for example for showing POF to CIC, number one, will the statement reflect the status change, number two, will this changing of status raise red flag in CIC, since my local bank account has relatively low percent of POF, etc. I'm really troubled.

4. My EE profile reflects 600 additional points added for PT Nomination. And I replied to nomination email that I accepted nomination in MYCIC EE profile. But I still didn't receive nomination certificate? How many days does it take usually? I accepted nomination but replied to NSNP Nomination email one day after. Will it cause any problems or delays in getting nomination certificate?

These are the questions that are haunting me continuously!

Kindly share your tips and advice.

Regards

Luder

otf

Jun 17, 2015
For the POF, i believe you can use a combination of your account and your wife's account as long as she is accompanying you. This is exactly what am doing and i do not think it is a problem.

Luder

Star Member
Apr 21, 2015
Halifax
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Can't find a match, unfortunately!
App. Filed.......
August 6, 2015
Doc's Request.
August 17, 2016
Nomination.....
September 2, 2016
AOR Received.
October 15, 2016
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
N/A for eAPR
Med's Request
Upfront Medicals
Med's Done....
25 Sept, 2016
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
February 14, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
March 2, 2017
LANDED..........
July 31, 2017
fasqi said:
Kids under 18 do not need a Police Certificate for sure...

Luder you should book your test since the next draw is on the 7th September which is tomorrow. That will be your upfront medical. Infant kids will not go through any medical test, they will only be examined by the doctor. All adults will go through the Blood test, urine test, X-ray and sometimes Hepatitis tests also which will be done through your blood samples only. After your test you will get your test confirmation paper which you have to attached with your PR application, and Hospital will send the test results electronically to CIC.

About POF, do as advised by Drajpoot.

Good luck
Oh thanks Fasqi

Very nice of you. Hope you've sent your online application fully to CIC. All the best.

Yeah, I think once the ITA comes we should already be ready with almost everything. If not any surprise delays may happen.

I'm okay with police clearance and medicals. But the POF is a bit messy. Please see if you could come up with better idea in handling the funds, I mean transferring my wife's funds into my account or make it joint account and furnish a 6 months statements of both accounts to CIC or what and what not?! I have shared the difficulties in my POF in my previous mail. I'm so confused!

Anyway I'll do what seems more rational. Please share your ideas so that I can do so.

Regards

Luder

rckish450

Dec 1, 2015
Luder said:
Oh thanks Fasqi

Very nice of you. Hope you've sent your online application fully to CIC. All the best.

Yeah, I think once the ITA comes we should already be ready with almost everything. If not any surprise delays may happen.

I'm okay with police clearance and medicals. But the POF is a bit messy. Please see if you could come up with better idea in handling the funds, I mean transferring my wife's funds into my account or make it joint account and furnish a 6 months statements of both accounts to CIC or what and what not?! I have shared the difficulties in my POF in my previous mail. I'm so confused!

Anyway I'll do what seems more rational. Please share your ideas so that I can do so.

Regards

Luder
Luder,

In my opinion, any changes to bank account will be reflected only after at least one statement closure period.
Also, since you will be submitting marriage certificate etc. to show spouse relationship, I feel that if you show sufficient funds in your individual accounts (either of you, USD or AED), there shouldn't be any issue.

@Drajpoot, please correct me if I'm wrong.

Thanks

hhhh

Star Member
Feb 9, 2016
Luder said:
4. My EE profile reflects 600 additional points added for PT Nomination. And I replied to nomination email that I accepted nomination in MYCIC EE profile. But I still didn't receive nomination certificate? How many days does it take usually? I accepted nomination but replied to NSNP Nomination email one day after. Will it cause any problems or delays in getting nomination certificate?
If you are talking about the nomination letter from NS, you may email them and ask for the letter.
If it is the nomination certificate you mentioned EE one, have you received any message from EE inform you have new messages? If so, you may need to login to EE account and download by yourself.

Funtell85

Star Member
Jan 26, 2016
Kindly share your tips and advice.

Regards

Luder
[/quote]

I can help with Q1.

Your kids will only need PCC for countries lived in from 18 years of age, not countries visited.

Cheers.

Paulosky

Aug 23, 2015
hhhh said:
If you are talking about the nomination letter from NS, you may email them and ask for the letter.
If it is the nomination certificate you mentioned EE one, have you received any message from EE inform you have new messages? If so, you may need to login to EE account and download by yourself.

hi hhhh what as the timeframe from ur aor to nomination it is not on the spreadsheet

Qamhus123

Star Member
Jul 20, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-08-2015
Nomination.....
08-09-2016
AOR Received.
27-09-2016
Med's Done....
26-09-2016
Passport Req..
24-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
14-03-2017
Its been almost 3 weeks, since I replied to AOR. Will they be asking for additional documents? Or they would be nominating on Friday. Drajpoot and other experts any idea?

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
Qamhus123 said:
Its been almost 3 weeks, since I replied to AOR. Will they be asking for additional documents? Or they would be nominating on Friday. Drajpoot and other experts any idea?
Please have a bit more patience, if they dint ask you any additional documents means probably you will get nomination. I have no idea if you get it on Friday or not. You may expect it any time

Regards
D

Qamhus123

Star Member
Jul 20, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-08-2015
Nomination.....
08-09-2016
AOR Received.
27-09-2016
Med's Done....
26-09-2016
Passport Req..
24-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
14-03-2017
drajpoot said:
Please have a bit more patience, if they dint ask you any additional documents means probably you will get nomination. I have no idea if you get it on Friday or not. You may expect it any time

Regards
D
Yeah i guess i would have to wait for sometime and have patience :) lets hope friday brings good news along with it

GurpreetSunny

Star Member
Feb 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I replied to their e-mail on 25.08.2016 and called them last friday. They said that my application is still in que and not been allotted to a case manager.

So, there can be chances that there is delay in allotting the case to the manger. Also may be because i replied to them after 23 days approx.. may be they are not interested in my case or not giving preference to the same.
i know i have made it worse for myself by not sending the reply in time.

Qamhus123

Star Member
Jul 20, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-08-2015
Nomination.....
08-09-2016
AOR Received.
27-09-2016
Med's Done....
26-09-2016
Passport Req..
24-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
14-03-2017
GurpreetSunny said:
I replied to their e-mail on 25.08.2016 and called them last friday. They said that my application is still in que and not been allotted to a case manager.

So, there can be chances that there is delay in allotting the case to the manger. Also may be because i replied to them after 23 days approx.. may be they are not interested in my case or not giving preference to the same.
i know i have made it worse for myself by not sending the reply in time.
If they are saying they have your application in que, it means that your case is still under consideration and might not have been rejected on the grounds of late submission. I suggest that you should wait for a couple of weeks and then inquire of them again

GurpreetSunny

Star Member
Feb 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Qamhus123 said:
If they are saying they have your application in que, it means that your case is still under consideration and might not have been rejected on the grounds of late submission. I suggest that you should wait for a couple of weeks and then inquire of them again
Thank you. Planning to call them on 15th. that would be 3 weeks roughly. let us hope for the best.

Terik

Star Member
Jun 16, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys/Ladies

Pls i need clarification while we all patiently wait for AORs, nominations etc...sorry if the question has been answered before...

i have a mortgage that i repay annually and is for 10 years (only 2 years payment has been made so far), when calculating my net available funds under POF, do i need to net off the total value of my repayments for all the remaining 8 years of the mortgage or just net off the one that will be due by then?

thanks for prompt reply.