31-8-2016 (Passed)
Passport Req..
14-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
21-02-2017
LANDED..........
24-04-2017
Skywalker_RT said:
In 2015, at least 483. In 2016, around 100 so far. We don't know if these numbers relate only to NS Demand or if they are combined with NS Experience.
Skywalker, thanks for this information. In couple of sites it was mentioned that NSNP has annual allocation of 1350 for the year 2015 as well as for the year 2016. These numbers above are not even close. Any idea why?

Skywalker_RT

Sep 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MSiBAT said:
Skywalker, thanks for this information. In couple of sites it was mentioned that NSNP has annual allocation of 1350 for the year 2015 as well as for the year 2016. These numbers above are not even close. Any idea why?
That's the total for all NS provincial programs. For EE (NS Demand and NS Experience), we had 650 last year, after an increase of 300 spots in September. For this year, the actual number of EE spots wasn't officially disclosed, but we believe it will be the same of 2015, as we have the same total.

Skywalker_RT

Sep 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MarvelMagnum said:
A July applicant got AOR yesterday with the message that NSOI are currently taking around 11 months to process an application. Please be mindful of that. Have pasted snippet from that mail below --

Thank you for your e-mail.
We can confirm your file was received on July 29, 2015. You will not be contacted by this office until your file reaches the first stage of processing which is completeness check and at this time that is taking 11 months or more.
Are you referring to this message as an AOR or there was another message. I'm asking because it's strange that a July 29 applicant had already received AOR when none of the early June have even received pre-AORs.

ritawallu

Dec 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/10/2015
Doc's Request.
17-11-2016
Nomination.....
07/12/2016
AOR Received.
23-01-2017
Med's Request
Passed on 09/02/2017
Med's Done....
22/12/2016
Skywalker_RT said:
Are you referring to this message as an AOR or there was another message. I'm asking because it's strange that a July 29 applicant had already received AOR when none of the early June have even received pre-AORs.
I think this is just a reciprocative message, not a pre-aor. As they already confessing that it takes 11 month to finally reach afyer completeness check.

oksma

Star Member
Jul 22, 2015
MarvelMagnum said:
A July applicant got AOR yesterday with the message that NSOI are currently taking around 11 months to process an application. Please be mindful of that. Have pasted snippet from that mail below --

Thank you for your e-mail.
We can confirm your file was received on July 29, 2015. You will not be contacted by this office until your file reaches the first stage of processing which is completeness check and at this time that is taking 11 months or more.
Eleven (11)Months is ridiculous! How come they keep increasing? Do they want our EE profile to expire?? So sad about this NSOI's decision. Well, fingers crossed. :(

hope1nca

Star Member
Mar 10, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
11months? why they keep changing the duration from 9months to 10months and now even 11 months? that's ridiculous

MarvelMagnum

Star Member
Oct 15, 2015
Visa Office......
Toronto
Skywalker_RT said:
My bad for mentioning AOR, it was a query from an applicant from July.

MarvelMagnum

Star Member
Oct 15, 2015
Visa Office......
Toronto
hope1nca said:
11months? why they keep changing the duration from 9months to 10months and now even 11 months? that's ridiculous
The reason the duration has increased is probably due to the recent announcement where they have committed to increase the number of refugee intakes for 2016 to 44,000.

oksma

Star Member
Jul 22, 2015
Skywalker_RT said:
That stuff isn't an AOR rather the message you get when you quiz NSOI via the email about your application status. I got same mail 9months ago when I was curious about my application being received in NSOI. Hence, they comfirmed that it was but that I won't be contacted again until my application reaches processing and that it takes 6-8months. Now, this 11 months is just annoying.

runaway982

Star Member
Dec 17, 2014
Skywalker_RT or oksma....

Could you give me an contact email form NS, that I could contact, in order to obtain some information regarding my application.
However, would there be a problem, considering the fact that I do not know when exactly the application was received by NS (somewhere around 12 November-this is the date when my application was receiver by Canadian post office)

Thanks in advance :D

Skywalker_RT

Sep 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
runaway982 said:
Skywalker_RT or oksma....

Could you give me an contact email form NS, that I could contact, in order to obtain some information regarding my application.
However, would there be a problem, considering the fact that I do not know when exactly the application was received by NS (somewhere around 12 November-this is the date when my application was receiver by Canadian post office)

Thanks in advance :D
The e-mail is nsnp@novascotia.ca

yuran87

Star Member
Dec 9, 2014
Ukraine, Odessa
Category........
Visa Office......
Kyiv – Ukraine
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
1 hour ago called to NSOI and asked a question regarding possible processing time. Now they call 11 months period to start reviewing received applications.
She mentioned that the Nova Scotia Demand Express Entry is on halt now, but did not give any clear reasons. Only one explanation, like "we received too much applications". But that is not the point...

Good luck to everyone with their expecations.

runaway982

Star Member
Dec 17, 2014
Skywalker_RT said:
The e-mail is nsnp@novascotia.ca

Thank you very much.
Just wanted a quick information.
Due to the fact that I don't know the exact date when the application has reached NS office would it be a problem for them to find it?

Skywalker_RT

Sep 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
runaway982 said:
Thank you very much.
Due to the fact that I don't know the exact date when the application has reached NS office would it be a problem for them to find it?
If you know the approximate date, I believe there won't be a problem.

oksma

Star Member
Jul 22, 2015
runaway982 said:
Thank you very much.
You said earlier that your application was received in Canada by November or so by regular mail(ie Canada post office). So my question is how are you able to know the time the regular mail office in Canda received your application? I don't know but I guess you can track courier mails (e.g DHL etc). Dunno if someone made a direct posting for you in Canada or you did from your home country. So, assuming your app was received by Canada post office on the 1st of March 2016. Then be rest assured that it won't take more than 2days or so to deliver your parcel to NSOI. That may guide your intelligent guess.