+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVA SCOTIA Provincial Nominee Program January 2015

ileal

Newbie
Mar 23, 2016
4
0
Hi creation7,

Thank you so much :) I am just a bit worried because they might not have received my email. Anyways, you are definitely right, maybe I just have to wait. God bless and best luck to each and everyone of us :D
 

idaal

Full Member
Feb 25, 2015
24
1
Hi there,

Below is the updated status on my CIC account
Application/Profile Status Open
Review of Eligibility Review in progress
Review of medical results Passed
Review of submitted documents Provided (Submitted Sch 4 Form)
Scheduling an interview Not needed at this time
A background check is needed Not needed at this time
Final decision Not started

RPRF Paid

Are they going to ask for Sch A BC? Or not?
How long I have to wait for PPR?

Thanks
 

Cyclupsj

Member
Jan 16, 2016
10
1
@drajpoot, thanx for ur ever reliable contributions. Please I need a clarification. I av gotten my ITA. I tried filling the necessary form online, but I noticed that in my checklist I didn't see space for Nomination Certificate and English test results on documents to be uploaded. Please is something wrong with my application? Or thats how its normally is. I saw space for any other documents. Can I upload these documents in that space. Please I would be glad if I could be helped out wit this question, its kinda delaying my application..
 

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
1,235
73
Cyclupsj said:
@drajpoot, thanx for ur ever reliable contributions. Please I need a clarification. I av gotten my ITA. I tried filling the necessary form online, but I noticed that in my checklist I didn't see space for Nomination Certificate and English test results on documents to be uploaded. Please is something wrong with my application? Or thats how its normally is. I saw space for any other documents. Can I upload these documents in that space. Please I would be glad if I could be helped out wit this question, its kinda delaying my application..
Hi Cyclups

There is nothing wrong with your application, CIC actually do not need these documents from your side cause they already get the copy of nomination certificate directly from the province and IELTS they will verify by the details which you filled while making your EE profile.
However I will suggest you to upload these documents with your application just to keep your application safer side

IELTS- I uploaded this document with Education(Degree/Diploma) certificates, Also WES report too in same folder.
Nomination Certificate- I uploaded in optional document space including my Birth certificate too

If you require any more info let me know

regards
D
 

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
1,235
73
idaal said:
Hi there,

Below is the updated status on my CIC account
Application/Profile Status Open
Review of Eligibility Review in progress
Review of medical results Passed
Review of submitted documents Provided (Submitted Sch 4 Form)
Scheduling an interview Not needed at this time
A background check is needed Not needed at this time
Final decision Not started

RPRF Paid

Are they going to ask for Sch A BC? Or not?

Normally CIC ask for Schedule A, with RCMP Police Clearance Certificate of principle applicant or dependent if any of them in Canada.

How long I have to wait for PPR?

Normal processing time is 4-5 months, which depends on case to case. By the way May I know in which month you submit your application for PR

Thanks
 

ritawallu

Hero Member
Dec 28, 2015
801
53
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
6235
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/10/2015
Doc's Request.
17-11-2016
Nomination.....
07/12/2016
AOR Received.
23-01-2017
Med's Request
Passed on 09/02/2017
Med's Done....
22/12/2016
March is almost over and we heard no new nomination in this month. It is really disheartened as we see nova scotia is processing so damn slowly. :( :-[
 

oksma

Star Member
Jul 22, 2015
169
5
ritawallu said:
March is almost over and we heard no new nomination in this month. It is really disheartened as we see nova scotia is processing so damn slowly. :( :-[
This is really crazy. NSOI is moving at snail's speed that is worsened by their muteness. At least some type of information to explain the reason behind this type of style would have been beneficial. Anyway, all we can do is hope and pray. They've got everything. We can't force them, but it can be demoralising after attaining this far and expection postponed is making my heart sick :-[
 

Piyushp22

Member
Sep 22, 2015
10
0
oksma said:
This is really crazy. NSOI is moving at snail's speed that is worsened by their muteness. At least some type of information to explain the reason behind this type of style would have been beneficial. Anyway, all we can do is hope and pray. They've got everything. We can't force them, but it can be demoralising after attaining this far and expection postponed is making my heart sick :-[
Dear Friends,

Anybody have information on tentative time frame when NS will again open accepting applications for PNP : Express Entry Demand Scheme. I have EE profile and eligible for NS PNP. Kindly help.

Regards,
Piyush
 

ritawallu

Hero Member
Dec 28, 2015
801
53
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
6235
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/10/2015
Doc's Request.
17-11-2016
Nomination.....
07/12/2016
AOR Received.
23-01-2017
Med's Request
Passed on 09/02/2017
Med's Done....
22/12/2016
Piyushp22 said:
Dear Friends,

Anybody have information on tentative time frame when NS will again open accepting applications for PNP : Express Entry Demand Scheme. I have EE profile and eligible for NS PNP. Kindly help.

Regards,
Piyush
We cannot predict the real time frame of their new openings but looking at the scenario and with previous information we shared on this forum, it can be concluded that may be later in October they will start with new pnp's.
 

hope1nca

Star Member
Mar 10, 2016
128
0
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
March is almost over, bit july applicants haven't received anything from NSOI. Is it true that they will process all the 2015 backlog?
 

Piyushp22

Member
Sep 22, 2015
10
0
ritawallu said:
We cannot predict the real time frame of their new openings but looking at the scenario and with previous information we shared on this forum, it can be concluded that may be later in October they will start with new pnp's.
Thank you so much for your valuable inputs :)
 

prakash_260

Newbie
Mar 27, 2016
2
0
Hi All,

I have applied for NSPNP on 3 October 2015. From forum i see that people from July are still waiting. I have contacted few my friends who applied via consultant. And according to him July people have started getting updates. I am not so sure when i will get an update. This has really dampened my plans big time.

:mad: :mad: :mad:
 

JJCorps

Member
Jan 30, 2016
15
1
I got ITA on 9th March. While preparing PR application, I came across following problem:
1-CIC asked employment letter for my spouse (my dependant) with all jobs and responsibilities, on letter head etc. same as mine (principle applicant). Now problem is he works for government organisation and they provide him automated system generated letter (not on letter head but with printed seal and printed signature) without job responsibilities and roles but with title, date of joining etc. as required by CIC. He also fears job security risk if he tries to get customised letter as company would see him leaving soon which is undesirable. Please advise.
2- I was using my father surname before marriage which reflects on my education documents and now I use my husband surname which reflects on my passport and all other identity documents. Will a simple explanation letter from me along with copy of Marriage Certificate enough for CIC as legal name change proof? Please advice.