+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVA SCOTIA Provincial Nominee Program January 2015

Amanra05

Oct 1, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hope1nca said:
Hello All,

I am a July applicant..My file reached at NSOI office in the first week of July but till now I haven't been contacted by NSOI yet. Did any July applicant got pre-AOR already? How desperating! Someone told me I have to wait till April because it is said that it will take 10 months or more to reach the first stage of documents assessment. Is that true? :(
Hello!
We did not receive here any news about July applicants. We all hope that you and all the others will receive soon a mail from NSOI.
Keep us updated if you are contacted by them.
Wish you all the best!

hope1nca

Star Member
Mar 10, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Amanra05 said:
Hello!
We did not receive here any news about July applicants. We all hope that you and all the others will receive soon a mail from NSOI.
Keep us updated if you are contacted by them.
Wish you all the best!
Yes I will. Thank you and god bless all of us..

oksma

Star Member
Jul 22, 2015
marwaku said:
Thank u for your words!!
Didn't you think that maybe I don't know what per AOR looks like?!
That way you speak to people!!!
Thank u for your politness!!!!!!
I sincerely feel that Paulosky should render an aplogy to Marwaku. He(Paulosky), has been so frontal and vociferous nowadays. The result of this type of uncensored, thoughtless words is irritation, discontend and unhappiness as is evidenced by the way Marwaku feels now. I suppose we should try as much as possible to be tactful in dealing with others. Words can hurt more than blows. Moreover, nobody knows it all. So no matter how stupid or daft a question seems to be, it is even more stupid to highlight on it. We are here to profer solution to one another and not use this medium to abuse people simply because you can write down one or two lines. Moderators of this forum should take note. No ill feelings at all for Paulosky but I think he should be called to order. Marwaku, just focus on your AOR, it will come sooner than you think by God's grace.

Kind regards

oksma

Star Member
Jul 22, 2015
emsea405 said:
Please where did you read from the thread that the last processed files are July applicants? As far as we can see here, there's no report to that effect about July applicants receiving Pre-aor or AOR. So where did you read that information from.

Thanks

sheoran87

Star Member
Feb 17, 2015
Chandigarh
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Paulosky said:
sheoran there was no need to respond to a daft question from marwaku
hello group members

Due to recent hat full arguments which are going on in this group, i would like to say that please do not loose your patients and do not criticise anybody for his or her questions because it is my personal opinion that when we are waiting for a long time for our process our mind creates many small questions which may silly for others but at that point time it is a matter of concern for the person who is thinking about them. So do not worry guys every thing is going to be fine.

"Stay happy... stay busy.... and stay blessed...."

Thank you

bhuwanshrestha

Jun 25, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Frens,

Officer asked me to send updated salary statement letter from current employer. However now I have a new employer which I recently changed and NSOI doesnt have details of my new employer. Should I submit letter from new employer or I must submit from previous employer. Pls help me its urgent pls......it would be great help if anybody had faced similar problem and overcame it

Skywalker_RT

Sep 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Looks like there will be no 2016 intake. Ottawa has cut NS PNs back to the previous 1,050 nominations. As the last year's increase was for EE nominations, it's very likely that there will be only 350 for this year. NS Immigration Minister Lena Diab is trying to revert the situation, in what she got the support from NS Premier Stephen McNeil and also from the Halifax Chamber of Commerce.

Source: http://halifaxchamber.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/Immigration-Release.pdf

I just hope they process the entire backlog...

Skywalker_RT

Sep 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bhuwanshrestha said:
Hello Frens,

Officer asked me to send updated salary statement letter from current employer. However now I have a new employer which I recently changed and NSOI doesnt have details of my new employer. Should I submit letter from new employer or I must submit from previous employer. Pls help me its urgent pls......it would be great help if anybody had faced similar problem and overcame it
If I'm not mistaken, you must only consider the situation as it was on the date of your application.

oksma

Star Member
Jul 22, 2015
bhuwanshrestha said:
Hello Frens,

I guess you should be able to report on jobs already recognized by them. Since your new job isn't known to them, it will not count in your favour since there is no consideration to that. You do not have any referrence letter from them, with their company letter heading. So, you have to figure out if the time lag between your former job and the request from NSOI is insignificant. If it is, then you may need to get an update of your paystubs and forward to them. But if it is significant, then I think that you may have to explain that you've got a new job. Then it becomes easier if your current job is in the same sector. Then, you could shoot them an email asking if it is okay by them if you forward the salary evidence from your new job. At any rate, you must ask them to know how they will address your job switch.

emsea405

Star Member
Nov 4, 2015
drajpoot said:
You need to have your IELTS as soon as possible, as they will ask your valid IELTS, they will not process your application with expired IELTS report.
As you said your IELTS expired in January, I just want to know is your EE profile is still valid ?
You still have enough time to appear in exam as you dint receive AOR.
Thank you for your reply drajpoot. I don't have an EE profile yet. If I do get the AOR before I write my test (Scheduled April 2nd), will I be in trouble? Also, my spouse IELTS is expired too (She will take the exam after my date). Can I create an EE profile with my valid result and then update with her valid result?

oksma said:
Please where did you read from the thread that the last processed files are July applicants? As far as we can see here, there's no report to that effect about July applicants receiving Pre-aor or AOR. So where did you read that information from.
oksma, you are right, I cannot find information now about July applications, I thought I saw July, but looks like June applications are the last ones to receive AOR. Apologies for any confusion this may have caused.

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
bhuwanshrestha said:
Hello Frens,

In my point of view you should provide him accurate details. There is nothing wrong to change job, so why are you hiding the fact. Officer asked you updated salary statement so you need to send them the last salary statement letter from your previous employer also you can send him your resigning letter along with your new appointment letter+ latest salary slip with new employer.
I do not think there is anything to worry.

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
emsea405 said:
Thank you for your reply drajpoot. I don't have an EE profile yet. If I do get the AOR before I write my test (Scheduled April 2nd), will I be in trouble? Also, my spouse IELTS is expired too (She will take the exam after my date). Can I create an EE profile with my valid result and then update with her valid result?

oksma, you are right, I cannot find information now about July applications, I thought I saw July, but looks like June applications are the last ones to receive AOR. Apologies for any confusion this may have caused.
I am sorry but I am not sure about AOR without valid IELTS, because NSOI requires that IELTS should be valid till the day your application submission with CIC. i.e. Your IELTS got expired before getting AOR, However like my case, mine IELTS get expired after AOR and I sent them new IELTS, they dint ask me But I was sure that they will ask me to submit new IELTS because they want to make sure that if they will nominate you, your application should not reject by CIC.

Because they want every person whom they nominate should get accepted by CIC.

hope1nca

Star Member
Mar 10, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Skywalker_RT said:
Looks like there will be no 2016 intake. Ottawa has cut NS PNs back to the previous 1,050 nominations. As the last year's increase was for EE nominations, it's very likely that there will be only 350 for this year. NS Immigration Minister Lena Diab is trying to revert the situation, in what she got the support from NS Premier Stephen McNeil and also from the Halifax Chamber of Commerce.

I just hope they process the entire backlog...
hi bro, thanks for your information but I didn't quite get your point? what do you mean by there is no intake for2016? Seen from the paper you upload, there will be at least 350 intake for 2016. Another question is that do you think 2015 has been capped? willthey continue to process all the backlog of 2015? Seems no July applicant has been contacted by NSOI yet

bhuwanshrestha

Jun 25, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
oksma said:
I guess you should be able to report on jobs already recognized by them. Since your new job isn't known to them, it will not count in your favour since there is no consideration to that. You do not have any referrence letter from them, with their company letter heading. So, you have to figure out if the time lag between your former job and the request from NSOI is insignificant. If it is, then you may need to get an update of your paystubs and forward to them. But if it is significant, then I think that you may have to explain that you've got a new job. Then it becomes easier if your current job is in the same sector. Then, you could shoot them an email asking if it is okay by them if you forward the salary evidence from your new job. At any rate, you must ask them to know how they will address your job switch.
Thanks dear oksma,

They have now accepted new employer after I provided them contract letter. Now they are asking salary statement with total working hours per week which is missing in contract paper. Further, since I already sent them letter stating salary, pls do u have idea why are they asking salary statement? does this mean bank statement showing credit of salary from employer. And what do I do if my new employer doesnt provide letter showing working hour because there is clear statement in contract paper for not demanding any/experience letter before six months of work...it wud be tensed situation if they dont provide any additional letter as per contract paper...In this situation Can I write email on my own to let them know working hour..do they accept my own email due to such condition..

MarvelMagnum

Star Member
Oct 15, 2015
Visa Office......
Toronto
hope1nca said:
hi bro, thanks for your information but I didn't quite get your point? what do you mean by there is no intake for2016? Seen from the paper you upload, there will be at least 350 intake for 2016. Another question is that do you think 2015 has been capped? willthey continue to process all the backlog of 2015? Seems no July applicant has been contacted by NSOI yet
There will be intake of 350 nominations this year for certain but they might not be from this year's applications. There are still pending applications from 2015 and NSOI has previously committed that they will process ALL applications till Dec 17, 2015. Post that, if any nomination quota STILL remains out of the 350 then this year's applications will follow. So SkyWalker said that there might not be any intake of 2016 applications.