+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVA SCOTIA Provincial Nominee Program January 2015

bhuwanshrestha

Jun 25, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Seniors,

I am curious to know what kind of documents we need to upload in CIC account after getting nomination. And, Is it better to update new employer details in CIC account before nomination. Would be great help for us to be updated from seniors.

Achievement

Jan 2, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MARS100 said:
Hey guys,

I'm happy to inform you that I received my nomination last friday, 11th March 2016!
I already accepted the nomination at my CIC and hope to get my nomination certificate and additional points by next week.

It took me 10 months for the whole process.

Special thanks to @drajpoot for encouraging me to send my application to NS when I had queries about the points for eligibility requirements.
To all the contributors to this forum and the admins, I am a silent follower of this forum, Thank you so much for all the information that you share, which helped and guided me with my application.

My timeline:

Application received by NS Office of Immigration: 11/05/2015
NSNP AOR: 10/12/2015
NSNP Additional Documents Requested: 14/12/2015
Additional Documents Sent: 16/12/2015
NSNP Additional Documents/ Information Requested: 12/02/2016
Documents Sent: 25/02/2016
NSNP Nomination: 11/03/2016
Congrats

naredont

Jan 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MARS100 said:
Hey guys,

I'm happy to inform you that I received my nomination last friday, 11th March 2016!
I already accepted the nomination at my CIC and hope to get my nomination certificate and additional points by next week.

It took me 10 months for the whole process.

Special thanks to @drajpoot for encouraging me to send my application to NS when I had queries about the points for eligibility requirements.
To all the contributors to this forum and the admins, I am a silent follower of this forum, Thank you so much for all the information that you share, which helped and guided me with my application.

My timeline:

Application received by NS Office of Immigration: 11/05/2015
NSNP AOR: 10/12/2015
NSNP Additional Documents Requested: 14/12/2015
Additional Documents Sent: 16/12/2015
NSNP Additional Documents/ Information Requested: 12/02/2016
Documents Sent: 25/02/2016
NSNP Nomination: 11/03/2016
Congratulations

Gvita

Feb 20, 2016
Can anyone tell me when NSPNP reopen?? My lawyer from Canada,checked with her collegue who is working for NSPNP,he had told that they might not open for demand:express entry stream and they thinking of coming with other economic programs....I'm so depressed...it's My last hope...

hope1nca

Star Member
Mar 10, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Gvita said:
Can anyone tell me when NSPNP reopen?? My lawyer from Canada,checked with her collegue who is working for NSPNP,he had told that they might not open for demand:express entry stream and they thinking of coming with other economic programs....I'm so depressed...it's My last hope...
Hi, what do you mean by "coming with other economic programs"? Do you mean there will be no 2016 intake of demand EE stream?

relena08

Aug 15, 2015
Hello,

I just got my visa last week :D I will be moving to Halifax, Nova Scotia alone. Is there anyone here who is also moving alone? My flight is in July 4. I don't have a place to stay yet. I am still looking. I hope there is someone here who can help me find a place to stay or we can find a place together. I don't know anyone from Nova Scotia so I am looking for friends to go around Nova Scotia and help one another to look for jobs. Please do send me a message. ;)

Cyclupsj

Jan 16, 2016
Hello house, am one of the secret followers of this forum. I think this would be my 3rd post. I got my nomination last week Friday, but I have a little clarification I would like to make. My English test result expires on the 20th of June, 2016, and before then I would have submitted my Permanent Resident's application to CIC. Please, would there be any need for me to take another test? or once my application is submitted while my English test is valid no need to bother again if it gets expired during the course of the review of my application. Thank you for your anticipated responses.

Hatem A

Sep 22, 2015
naredont said:
Congratulations
Hello my friend,

Gongratulations for the PPR, it has been a long journey for you. Can you please share with us the reason for rejecting you application for the first time and how you were issued another nomination. This way other candidates can avoid mistakes in the future

Thanks ahead. :):):)

Ogoza

Star Member
Jan 12, 2016
Cyclupsj said:
Hello house, am one of the secret followers of this forum. I think this would be my 3rd post. I got my nomination last week Friday, but I have a little clarification I would like to make. My English test result expires on the 20th of June, 2016, and before then I would have submitted my Permanent Resident's application to CIC. Please, would there be any need for me to take another test? or once my application is submitted while my English test is valid no need to bother again if it gets expired during the course of the review of my application. Thank you for your anticipated responses.
Cyclupsj, congrats men!!! All other issues are no issues, they'll be sorted as usual.

khayz2015

Oct 16, 2015
Neerajkr80 said:
Congratulations mate !

Please add me to whatsapp +966 560 708 397. I tried to message you but your inbox is full.

Thanks,
Neeraj
hi neeraj, still waiting tho. will message u on whatsapp :)

khayz2015

Oct 16, 2015
drajpoot said:
Forsure there would be many people in same boat like you, May I know the submission date of your application/AOR date
If you submit your application in December, Please follow the link, May be you will get some idea...
canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t388644
many thanks for your valuable input drajpoot :) by the way my application date is feb 24, 15. Aor oct 7.

scrollmeout

Sep 9, 2014
Hi guys. Pls add me on +234 805 365 8620. No calls please. Whatsapp only.

My file reached Nova Scotia on June 1 2016. I have received several document requests but have not been nominated yet.