NOVA SCOTIA Provincial Nominee Program January 2015

sheoran87

Star Member
Feb 17, 2015
Chandigarh
Visa Office......
New Delhi
marwaku said:
Maybe this mail refairs to the pre AOR?!
No i do not think that because they have not mentioned anything about my file and all it is just about to update the statues of fund requirement.

thanx.

marwaku

Star Member
Dec 19, 2015
Paulosky said:
sheoran there was no need to respond to a daft question from marwaku
Thank u for your words!!
Didn't you think that maybe I don't know what per AOR looks like?!
That way you speak to people!!!
Thank u for your politness!!!!!!

MarvelMagnum

Star Member
Oct 15, 2015
Visa Office......
Toronto
marwaku said:
Thank u for your words!!
That way you speak and talk to people!!!
Thank u for your politness!!!!!
All those -ve ratings must mean something. Sorry mate, but we all have to deal with all sorts of people. Don't let it bother you. ;)

ritawallu

Dec 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/10/2015
Doc's Request.
17-11-2016
Nomination.....
07/12/2016
AOR Received.
23-01-2017
Med's Request
Passed on 09/02/2017
Med's Done....
22/12/2016

Piyushp22

Sep 22, 2015
Dear Friends,

Hope everyone is having a great time.
I am in India and Canadian PR aspirant, I entered on Express Entry pool in August'15. My total score is 355 and I am not very hopeful that cutoff will come down this low. Although I have got 12 years of extensive telecom sector experience with both software testing and project management, because of low score I am not able to find any job in Canada as of now.
I started searching for PNP programs and shortlisted Nova Scotia & Saskatchewan. I am getting eligible for Prince Edward Island and Quebec as well. I am seeking inputs on:

1) How much valuable would it be to go for PNP program for either Nova Scotia OR Saskatchewan? As I understand there are only few requirements for telecom professionals there.

2) I read somewhere that candidates after getting PNP have an option to switch province; only if he/she is not able to find appropriate job. Although that switching option is purely in hands of Government but how much effective it is? Would it be easy to switch if after 5-6 months of trying for a job one is not able to get any joining letter from that particular province under which candidate applied PNP for?

3) What are your suggestions, one should keep looking for a job with that much score or PNP is a good option?

Many Thanks and Regards,

emsea405

Star Member
Nov 4, 2015
Hi everyone,

This is my first time posting here.. First off thanks to the moderators for maintaining this group and posting updates with useful information.

I sent our NS PNP Demand Express Entry in early August 2015 (entered my details in spreadsheet).

From what I can see on this thread, the last processed files are July 2015. So I hope can expect to receive an AOR or pre-AOR email this month or so.

My questions if anyone can help:

- What next steps can I expect from AOR? What additional documents do they typically ask?
- My IELTS expired in January, will that put the processing on hold? There are no test dates available in the next month or so where I live.

Thanks!

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
emsea405 said:
Hi everyone,

This is my first time posting here.. First off thanks to the moderators for maintaining this group and posting updates with useful information.

I sent our NS PNP Demand Express Entry in early August 2015 (entered my details in spreadsheet).

From what I can see on this thread, the last processed files are July 2015. So I hope can expect to receive an AOR or pre-AOR email this month or so.

My questions if anyone can help:

- What next steps can I expect from AOR? What additional documents do they typically ask?
- My IELTS expired in January, will that put the processing on hold? There are no test dates available in the next month or so where I live.

Thanks!
You need to have your IELTS as soon as possible, as they will ask your valid IELTS, they will not process your application with expired IELTS report.
As you said your IELTS expired in January, I just want to know is your EE profile is still valid ?
You still have enough time to appear in exam as you dint receive AOR.

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
marwaku said:
Thank u for your words!!
That way you speak to people!!!
Thank u for your politness!!!!!!
Hi marwaku

I do not know about the pre AOR, Below is the AOR format from NSOI

AOR Format---

Dear XYZ;

This is to acknowledge receipt of your application under the Nova Scotia Nominee Program Nova Scotia Demand:Express Entry Stream on MM DD YYYY. Your application has passed our completeness check and will now be placed in the queue for assessment.

Your case ID is ######. Please refer to this number when corresponding with our office.

One of the steps required in the nomination process for Nova Scotia Demand:Express Entry is for you to be registered in Express Entry with Citizenship and Immigration Canada. To confirm that you have done so please e-mail this office, nsnp@novascotia.ca , with your Express Entry Profile Number and Job Seeker Validation Code.

For further information on how to register with Express Entry please go to this website:
www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/express/express-entry.asp

If there is anything that requires further information/clarification, a Nova Scotia Nominee Program Officer may be in touch with you.

Nova Scotia Office of Immigration

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
kh said:
Congratulations.

I have a question of you may kindly answer:
When did they ask you to submit medicals and police certificates?
There is a person who did not receive any request for medicals/police certificate at all, and then just closed his case saying that he did not send those docs.
Ogoza said:
Congratulations again, please expalin to me, did you submit medical report and pcc upfront? or did you have to wait for the VO to request for them before you submitted both? please respond thanks.
Hi Kh & Ogoza

When you will get ITA under Express Entry, you will get a list of required documents to upload online and Medical and Police certificates are part of that list which you need to upload.

hope1nca

Star Member
Mar 10, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello All,

I am a July applicant..My file reached at NSOI office in the first week of July but till now I haven't been contacted by NSOI yet. Did any July applicant got pre-AOR already? How desperating! Someone told me I have to wait till April because it is said that it will take 10 months or more to reach the first stage of documents assessment. Is that true? :(

sheoran87

Star Member
Feb 17, 2015
Chandigarh
Visa Office......
New Delhi
drajpoot said:
Hi marwaku

I do not know about the pre AOR, Below is the AOR format from NSOI

AOR Format---

Dear XYZ;

This is to acknowledge receipt of your application under the Nova Scotia Nominee Program Nova Scotia Demand:Express Entry Stream on MM DD YYYY. Your application has passed our completeness check and will now be placed in the queue for assessment.

Your case ID is ######. Please refer to this number when corresponding with our office.

One of the steps required in the nomination process for Nova Scotia Demand:Express Entry is for you to be registered in Express Entry with Citizenship and Immigration Canada. To confirm that you have done so please e-mail this office, nsnp@novascotia.ca , with your Express Entry Profile Number and Job Seeker Validation Code.

For further information on how to register with Express Entry please go to this website:
www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/express/express-entry.asp

If there is anything that requires further information/clarification, a Nova Scotia Nominee Program Officer may be in touch with you.

Nova Scotia Office of Immigration
hello drajpoot

i appreciate your efforts and now the group has an insight about their AOR mail.

Thank you