+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVA SCOTIA Provincial Nominee Program January 2015

Ogoza

Star Member
Jan 12, 2016
74
2
MASF said:
Guys:

Finally PPR :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Words cannot explain my relief and my joy. I am at work and I cannot stop smiling right now see my complete journey below.

EE profile- Jan 1, 2015
NSPNP Application- Feb 18, 2015
NSPNP AOR- Sep 8, 2015 (23 emails between me and nomination officer)
NSPNP Nomination- October 6, 2015
ITA- Oct 23, 2015
E-APR- Nov 10, 2015
AOR- Nov 10, 2015
Additional Request Schedule 4 and 4a - Nov 16, 2015
Schedule A for me- Nov 17, 2015
Schedule A for spouse- Nov 23, 2015
RFRF- Dec 1, 2015
Meds passed- Feb 29, 2016
PPR- March 7, 2016

Good luck to every one else on your journeys. I will still be on this forum to help where I can.
Congratulations men!!!
 

Ogoza

Star Member
Jan 12, 2016
74
2
MASF said:
Guys:

Finally PPR :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Words cannot explain my relief and my joy. I am at work and I cannot stop smiling right now see my complete journey below.

EE profile- Jan 1, 2015
NSPNP Application- Feb 18, 2015
NSPNP AOR- Sep 8, 2015 (23 emails between me and nomination officer)
NSPNP Nomination- October 6, 2015
ITA- Oct 23, 2015
E-APR- Nov 10, 2015
AOR- Nov 10, 2015
Additional Request Schedule 4 and 4a - Nov 16, 2015
Schedule A for me- Nov 17, 2015
Schedule A for spouse- Nov 23, 2015
RFRF- Dec 1, 2015
Meds passed- Feb 29, 2016
PPR- March 7, 2016

Good luck to every one else on your journeys. I will still be on this forum to help where I can.
Congratulations again, please expalin to me, did you submit medical report and pcc upfront? or did you have to wait for the VO to request for them before you submitted both? please respond thanks.
 

ritawallu

Hero Member
Dec 28, 2015
801
53
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
6235
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/10/2015
Doc's Request.
17-11-2016
Nomination.....
07/12/2016
AOR Received.
23-01-2017
Med's Request
Passed on 09/02/2017
Med's Done....
22/12/2016
murtazajaffri_cca said:
no reply from them. meanwhile i got a nomination from Ontario luckily.. :)
Hi there,

Can you please let me know how long does Ontario take to send nomination? I shalk be highly thankfuk to you.
 

ritawallu

Hero Member
Dec 28, 2015
801
53
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
6235
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/10/2015
Doc's Request.
17-11-2016
Nomination.....
07/12/2016
AOR Received.
23-01-2017
Med's Request
Passed on 09/02/2017
Med's Done....
22/12/2016
MASF said:
Guys:

Finally PPR :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Words cannot explain my relief and my joy. I am at work and I cannot stop smiling right now see my complete journey below.

EE profile- Jan 1, 2015
NSPNP Application- Feb 18, 2015
NSPNP AOR- Sep 8, 2015 (23 emails between me and nomination officer)
NSPNP Nomination- October 6, 2015
ITA- Oct 23, 2015
E-APR- Nov 10, 2015
AOR- Nov 10, 2015
Additional Request Schedule 4 and 4a - Nov 16, 2015
Schedule A for me- Nov 17, 2015
Schedule A for spouse- Nov 23, 2015
RFRF- Dec 1, 2015
Meds passed- Feb 29, 2016
PPR- March 7, 2016

Good luck to every one else on your journeys. I will still be on this forum to help where I can.
Congrats dude.....wish you a happy journey and great life ahead.....
CHEERS
 

ritawallu

Hero Member
Dec 28, 2015
801
53
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
6235
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/10/2015
Doc's Request.
17-11-2016
Nomination.....
07/12/2016
AOR Received.
23-01-2017
Med's Request
Passed on 09/02/2017
Med's Done....
22/12/2016
Moh Mor said:
Hi guys,
I sent an email to NSOI last week to inquiry about my application, they answered to me "Any files received before December 17th is in the queue for processing surely." I decided to share it with you.
Wonderful.....That is a good news. Thanks for sharing.
 

Moh Mor

Star Member
Sep 19, 2015
133
3
TEHRAN
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
2131
App. Filed.......
03-Nov-2015
Nomination.....
06-Jan-2017
AOR Received.
27-Jan-2017
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
ITA 11-Jan-2017
Med's Request
15-Jan-2017
Med's Done....
17-Feb-2017
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
Awaiting
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
LANDED..........
Awaiting
ritawallu said:
Wonderful.....That is a good news. Thanks for sharing.
You are welcome.
I hope July applicants get PRE AOR very soon.
 

Skywalker_RT

Hero Member
Sep 10, 2015
511
32
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Well, Minister McCallum disclosed the 2016's immigration plans. And they're bad for us. Despite the increase in immigration totals, from 285,000 to 300,000, the increase was only in refugees (+30,000 from 2015) and family programs (+12,000). Provincial streams remained the same, Quebec included. On the other hand FSW, FST and CEC got a reduction of 15,000 people. As they haven't detailed how the "high skilled economic" category will be split, we don't know which program will be most affected, but I'll bet on FSW/FST, as they usually score lower on EE than CEC. As there's still no word on where the provincial EE streams take their quota, we might either get the same 600 spots or so from the last year, or a drastic reduction, to around 400, in the case it comes from FSW/CEC.

Here's the link to the announcement: http://news.gc.ca/web/article-en.do?nid=1038729&tp=1
And the link to the levels: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/notices/2016-03-08.asp?_ga=1.11779378.7097929.1452160986
 

rckish450

Full Member
Dec 1, 2015
43
0
MarvelMagnum said:
Considering NSOI is taking around 9-10 months to process an application, you can expect your AOR sometime around May-June 2016.
Thank you for the reply Marvel.
I've added my details in the NS Nomination tracker. Request the admins to sort it according to the date.

Thanks
 

marwaku

Star Member
Dec 19, 2015
51
0
Skywalker_RT said:
Well, Minister McCallum disclosed the 2016's immigration plans. And they're bad for us. Despite the increase in immigration totals, from 285,000 to 300,000, the increase was only in refugees (+30,000 from 2015) and family programs (+12,000). Provincial streams remained the same, Quebec included. On the other hand FSW, FST and CEC got a reduction of 15,000 people. As they haven't detailed how the "high skilled economic" category will be split, we don't know which program will be most affected, but I'll bet on FSW/FST, as they usually score lower on EE than CEC. As there's still no word on where the provincial EE streams take their quota, we might either get the same 600 spots or so from the last year, or a drastic reduction, to around 400, in the case it comes from FSW/CEC.

Here's the link to the announcement: http://news.gc.ca/web/article-en.do?nid=1038729&tp=1
And the link to the levels: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/notices/2016-03-08.asp?_ga=1.11779378.7097929.1452160986
thanks for sharing these information
Do you think that this will affect the 2015 queue in NS?
If yes, how can they announce that all the applicants who have applied before the 17th of december will be "surley" processed?
 

Skywalker_RT

Hero Member
Sep 10, 2015
511
32
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
marwaku said:
thanks for sharing these information
Do you think that this will affect the 2015 queue in NS?
If yes, how can they announce that all the applicants who have applied before the 17th of december will be "surley" processed?
It's hard to say. First we need to hear from NSOI about their allocation under EE. Nevertheless, I don't believe that there are more than 400 people in the backlog. I would even estimate the total to 300-350, or even less.
 

Moh Mor

Star Member
Sep 19, 2015
133
3
TEHRAN
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
2131
App. Filed.......
03-Nov-2015
Nomination.....
06-Jan-2017
AOR Received.
27-Jan-2017
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
ITA 11-Jan-2017
Med's Request
15-Jan-2017
Med's Done....
17-Feb-2017
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
Awaiting
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
LANDED..........
Awaiting
marwaku said:
thanks for sharing these information
Do you think that this will affect the 2015 queue in NS?
If yes, how can they announce that all the applicants who have applied before the 17th of december will be "surley" processed?
Hi,
As I said before I sent an email to NSOI last week they replied "Any files received before December 17th is in the queue for processing surely."
But we still wait until they announce publicly!
 

MarvelMagnum

Star Member
Oct 15, 2015
63
1
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Skywalker_RT said:
Well, Minister McCallum disclosed the 2016's immigration plans. And they're bad for us. Despite the increase in immigration totals, from 285,000 to 300,000, the increase was only in refugees (+30,000 from 2015) and family programs (+12,000). Provincial streams remained the same, Quebec included. On the other hand FSW, FST and CEC got a reduction of 15,000 people. As they haven't detailed how the "high skilled economic" category will be split, we don't know which program will be most affected, but I'll bet on FSW/FST, as they usually score lower on EE than CEC. As there's still no word on where the provincial EE streams take their quota, we might either get the same 600 spots or so from the last year, or a drastic reduction, to around 400, in the case it comes from FSW/CEC.

Here's the link to the announcement: http://news.gc.ca/web/article-en.do?nid=1038729&tp=1
And the link to the levels: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/notices/2016-03-08.asp?_ga=1.11779378.7097929.1452160986
Very well translated. +1
 

MASF

Star Member
Sep 11, 2015
147
4
I have a question of you may kindly answer:
When did they ask you to submit medicals and police certificates?
There is a person who did not receive any request for medicals/police certificate at all, and then just closed his case saying that he did not send those docs.
[/quote]

Are you asking about the process with CIC? If so, PCC and Medicals are submitted when you initially submit the application. Once you do the medical upfront you receive an information sheet from the institution and after completing the forms in you PR Application you het fields to upload your PCC report(s) and your Medical information sheet.

Let me know if this clarifies your issue or if you need further clarifications.
 

MASF

Star Member
Sep 11, 2015
147
4
Ogoza said:
Congratulations again, please expalin to me, did you submit medical report and pcc upfront? or did you have to wait for the VO to request for them before you submitted both? please respond thanks.
Through EE both medical and PCC report are uploaded upfront
 

hhhh

Star Member
Feb 9, 2016
162
2
Congratulations!

May I have a question that is, in fact, i am curious about what the topics were, between you and the case officer's 23 emails.
Were they about the LoE or something else?

I wish can have your answer.

Congratulations again!

MASF said:
Guys:

Finally PPR :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Words cannot explain my relief and my joy. I am at work and I cannot stop smiling right now see my complete journey below.

EE profile- Jan 1, 2015
NSPNP Application- Feb 18, 2015
NSPNP AOR- Sep 8, 2015 (23 emails between me and nomination officer)
NSPNP Nomination- October 6, 2015
ITA- Oct 23, 2015
E-APR- Nov 10, 2015
AOR- Nov 10, 2015
Additional Request Schedule 4 and 4a - Nov 16, 2015
Schedule A for me- Nov 17, 2015
Schedule A for spouse- Nov 23, 2015
RFRF- Dec 1, 2015
Meds passed- Feb 29, 2016
PPR- March 7, 2016

Good luck to every one else on your journeys. I will still be on this forum to help where I can.