+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVA SCOTIA Provincial Nominee Program January 2015

cathy2tt

Dec 9, 2015
Anyone whose files were received by NS on July 1 2 3 and have already got pre-AOR? Just for your information, July 6 applicant is still waiting...

cathy2tt

Dec 9, 2015
Paulosky said:
hopefully u will get aor this week cathy2tt,i am second week in july applicant
Last week I sent an email to NS, they replied me that at this moment, it will take 10 months or more to reach the first stage. :( So I guess our pre-AOR won't come so soon. :mad:

cathy2tt

Dec 9, 2015
Paulosky said:
cathy2tt,what they are saying is nt important it is what they are doing
I hope so, but I know someone whose files received on June 30 have already got pre-AOR two weeks ago. So I am curious why July applicants have to wait so long time..

Moh Mor

Star Member
Sep 19, 2015
cathy2tt said:
Last week I sent an email to NS, they replied me that at this moment, it will take 10 months or more to reach the first stage. :( So I guess our pre-AOR won't come so soon. :mad:
But I sent an email last week, they replied it will take 9 months or more ... , so don't take seriously what NSOI says. ;D

faith321

Feb 2, 2016
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2015
Doc's Request.
22-12-2015
Nomination.....
04-03-2016
AOR Received.
02-04-2016
Interview........
not applicable
Passport Req..
06-07-2016
VISA ISSUED...
shortly
LANDED..........
soon
drajpoot said:
Once you accept nomination from Nova Scotiaon CIC, 600 points will be added automatically in your express entry profile. and your EE score will become more than enough to get ITA in next draw of Express Entry.
Once you get ITA you need to submit application for Permanent resident within 60 days.
After submitting application of permanent you will get AOR immediately from CIC, sometimes you may get it next day of submission.
After that most probably within two weeks you will be requested by CIC to submit Schedule 4 and 4A.
After that as per your information provided in your application, CIC may ask you additional documents if required. Each time they will inform you the last date of submission for that particular document
In the meantime you can check your application status in mycic, you will see the changes in Review of Eligibility, Review of medical results, Background check.. that way only you got to know the processing of your application.
CIC will take aprox 5 months to complete your application, Once CIC done with your application, you will be requested by your local visa office to submit your passport. You will get this request by email only. So make sure you do'nt miss that
After that you will get back your Passport with CoPR(Confirmation of Permanent Resident). After that you are ready to fly to Canada.

Thanks a bunch.
this is very helpful.

Skywalker_RT

Sep 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hatem Abu Nusair said:
I was referring to an update on July applications status or any news regarding the 2016 immigration plan.
These are the bones I lack now: news!

namenotfound

Dec 22, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-02-2015
Nomination.....
28-08-2015
AOR Received.
17-07-2015
Hi

Is there anyone who is planning to land in NS soon or already landed?