+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVA SCOTIA Provincial Nominee Program January 2015

PKVCanada

Oct 24, 2015
Moh Mor said:
Congrats mate
Last week a 16th June applicant got AOR Now 11th!?
NS had been sending emails to me, which I never received, since past three weeks. I contacted them on 2nd Feb for a status update and they responded on Feb 8th stating that they were emailing me since past 3 weeks. I believe that there was probably a typo in the email id as I did not receive any of their emails...neither in my Inbox nor Junk mailbox, they did not confirm that however. Anyways, finally I received their Pre_AOR email yesterday.

hhhh

Star Member
Feb 9, 2016
Dear All,

May I know what will happen if I left 1 month gap in Personal History?
It caused by my carelessness, there should be 2 months between my 2 employer, but I wrongly filled only 1 month.

Will I get rejection directly?
Thanks.

Skywalker_RT

Sep 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PKVCanada said:
File sent to NS: June 6th 2015
File received by NS: June 11th 2015
Pre-AOR email received: Feb 10th 2016
I have updated your entry on the spreadsheet, as it stated previously that your application was sent on June 12 and received on June 20. Anyway, congratulations and hoping to hear about your AOR soon!

Skywalker_RT

Sep 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hhhh said:
Dear All,

May I know what will happen if I left 1 month gap in Personal History?
It caused by my carelessness, there should be 2 months between my 2 employer, but I wrongly filled only 1 month.

Will I get rejection directly?
Thanks.
They explicitly recommend to not leave any blanks in experience. But instead of a prompt rejection, they might ask for clarifications first.

PKVCanada

Oct 24, 2015
Skywalker_RT said:
I have updated your entry on the spreadsheet, as it stated previously that your application was sent on June 12 and received on June 20. Anyway, congratulations and hoping to hear about your AOR soon!
Thank you Skywalker!

hhhh

Star Member
Feb 9, 2016
Skywalker_RT said:
They explicitly recommend to not leave any blanks in experience. But instead of a prompt rejection, they might ask for clarifications first.
Thank you Skywalker_RT, that is indeed my carelessness. I've dropped an email to them, and hope the best...(But I know my email may not be proceed as my application has not reach the first step, that is completeness check.)

PKVCanada

Oct 24, 2015
Hello Everyone,

Need some help! I received AOR email from NS today. They have asked for my Express Entry Profile Number and Job Seeker validation code. I already have EE profile which will expire on March 11th 2016. Should I be creating new profile or should I give out the info of the one that is already there and set to expire on March 11th? Also they have asked me to fill out NOC Code that I would like to apply for and are asking to fill out the duties from my reference letter on a worksheet along side duties listed on NOC 2011 on the website. Is it normal to request such info even after I submitted the application with intended noc code?

I am a bit confused. Please help me out if someone had similar experience.

mapleback

Mar 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08 Jun 2015
Nomination.....
01 Oct 2015
AOR Received.
03 Dec 2015
Med's Done....
01 Dec 2015
Passport Req..
01 Feb 2016
VISA ISSUED...
16 Feb 2016
PKVCanada said:
Hello Everyone,

Need some help! I received AOR email from NS today. They have asked for my Express Entry Profile Number and Job Seeker validation code. I already have EE profile which will expire on March 11th 2016. Should I be creating new profile or should I give out the info of the one that is already there and set to expire on March 11th? Also they have asked me to fill out NOC Code that I would like to apply for and are asking to fill out the duties from my reference letter on a worksheet along side duties listed on NOC 2011 on the website. Is it normal to request such info even after I submitted the application with intended noc code?

I am a bit confused. Please help me out if someone had similar experience.
Despite the fact that IRCC(cic) draws are more frequent nowadays than last year, I would still create a brand new EE profile because of the expiration date of your existing one is less than 1 month away. Let's suppose NS takes another week or two to nominate you, you'd have to ensure that you accept the nomination as soon as a possible, and that a draw comes in rapid succession thereafter before the expiration date of your existing profile. If this doesn't happen within the three-to-two week window you'd have to contact NS again to transfer the nomination to the new profile --essentially doing what you could do now. Profile expiration shouldn't matter after you receive ITA but, but in your case you have a tight window for that to happen.

Re the NOC code request, yes that's normal. Just read carefully what they ask and provide it to them. I got a similar request.
Good luck in the process,and congrats! or should I say finally! they are working on your file.

PKVCanada

Oct 24, 2015
mapleback said:
Despite the fact that IRCC(cic) draws are more frequent nowadays than last year, I would still create a brand new EE profile because of the expiration date of your existing one is less and 1 month away. Let's suppose NS takes another week or two to nominate you, you'd have to ensure that you accept the nomination as soon as a possible, and that a draw comes in rapid succession thereafter, before the expiration date of your existing profile. If this doesn't happen within the three-to-two week window you'd have to contact NS again to transfer the nomination to the new profile --essentially doing what you could do now. Profile expiration shouldn't matter after you receive ITA but, but in your case you have a tight window for that to happen.

Re the NOC code request, yes that's normal. Just read carefully what they ask and provide it to them. I got a similar request.
Good luck in the process,and congrats! or should I say finally! they are working on your file.
Thank you so much for the insight. Is it okay to create an additional-new profile without waiting for the first-old profile to expire? At the time of application I had given out my EE profile and job seeker validation code which will not match with my new EE profile as both will change? Will that create any issues?

mapleback

Mar 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08 Jun 2015
Nomination.....
01 Oct 2015
AOR Received.
03 Dec 2015
Med's Done....
01 Dec 2015
Passport Req..
01 Feb 2016
VISA ISSUED...
16 Feb 2016
PKVCanada said:
Thank you so much for the insight. Is it okay to create an additional-new profile without waiting for the first-old profile to expire? At the time of application I had given out my EE profile and job seeker validation code which will not match with my new EE profile as both will change? Will that create any issues?
You will have to withdraw your existing profile and then you can create a new one. You'd have go through the process as you did previously.
Just inform NS of what you've done,giving them the new profile number and job seeker code, etc. etc.

sheoran87

Star Member
Feb 17, 2015
Chandigarh
Visa Office......
New Delhi
PKVCanada said:
NS had been sending emails to me, which I never received, since past three weeks. I contacted them on 2nd Feb for a status update and they responded on Feb 8th stating that they were emailing me since past 3 weeks. I believe that there was probably a typo in the email id as I did not receive any of their emails...neither in my Inbox nor Junk mailbox, they did not confirm that however. Anyways, finally I received their Pre_AOR email yesterday.
first of all congratulations!!!!!

my file was received on 6th july 2015 and till date i did not received anything as you said "NS had been sending emails to me, which I never received, since past three weeks. I contacted them on 2nd Feb for a status update and they responded on Feb 8th stating that they were emailing me since past 3 weeks".
will you give me their contact detail?
should i contact them right now or wait for another week?

please advice

thanx in advance.

PKVCanada

Oct 24, 2015
sheoran87 said:

first of all congratulations!!!!!

my file was received on 6th july 2015 and till date i did not received anything as you said "NS had been sending emails to me, which I never received, since past three weeks. I contacted them on 2nd Feb for a status update and they responded on Feb 8th stating that they were emailing me since past 3 weeks".
will you give me their contact detail?
should i contact them right now or wait for another week?

please advice

thanx in advance.
Thank you!!! :)

I emailed them at nsnp@novascotia.ca I would suggest that you wait a week or so before sending out the status update email. Good luck!!