+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVA SCOTIA Provincial Nominee Program January 2015

MarvelMagnum

Star Member
Oct 15, 2015
Visa Office......
Toronto
Re: [Work History] Do I have to fill and provide documents of Work less than 1 month

hhhh said:
Hi All,

I'm new to this forum and NS PNP January 2015 section, thanks for this forum and you that we can have a platform to share.
I'd like to ask one question that is:
Do I have to fill the work history in EE and PR application (after EE) if the work is not related to NOC and less than 1 month?
For example:
2002/09-2005/09: Work A, NOC: 2173
2005/10-2005/10: Work B, Sales Support
2005/11-/2008/11: Work C, NOC: 2173
2009/02-present: Work D, NOC: 2173

Now I have reference letter to Work A, C, D
But for work B, I only have contract and offer letter, that is impossible to get contact with the manager or colleague in work B.

then my understanding for:
EE Work History: there's no need to fill the work B in "work experience"
PR application after EE: I have no idea. If I filled 2005/10-2005/10: Work B, Sales Support in Personal History, Do I have to provide support documents to that experience?

The fact is, I've filled Work B experience in personal history in NS PNP (but not provide the support documents, coz i think it's not related with my NOC: 2173, and it's only Personal History)
So if that is not filled in PR Application after EE, only marked as "Unemployed", will CIC compare personal history with PNP and challenge me?

BTW, do you think I'll got rejection as I haven't provide support documents for work B that listed in Personal History?

Thanks a lot for all your help and suggestion.

Best Regards
Any discrepancy in your application can be grounds of questioning and refusal. You should have included that experience even if it was not your NOC and you were not able to provide reference letters. You should have provided an explanation letter for the same stating that getting documents from that organization was not possible now because you cannot contact your supervisors. Anyway, now that the application has already been submitted, there is not much that can be done now except hoping for the best.

Another way could be a CSE providing the missing information and related documents although that might raise questions about why it was suppressed. Senior members, any advice here ?

MarvelMagnum

Star Member
Oct 15, 2015
Visa Office......
Toronto
hhhh said:
Hi All,

I just see a rejection because of not submitting spouse's education certification.
The rejection happened on NS material checking, said because of not pass the completeness checking.

But the principal said he never asked to claim points from his spouse, so he supposed the proof of spouse's education certification is not needed to be submitted.

Is there anyone can try to explain the reason why?
Thanks.
Every single information about the Principal Applicant and the dependants are MANDATORY. For claiming scores for them, they ADDITIONALLY have to get IELTS and ECA certifications.

This process is exactly the same even if the dependants are not accompanying the PA to Canada. Even if the PA applies for only his PR, he STILL HAS to provide ALL information about his dependants.

gpfjl

Feb 9, 2016
Hey guys,

Things are going faster than I thought. Got the ITA today. Could anybody update the spreadsheet?

Thanks.

hhhh

Star Member
Feb 9, 2016
Re: [Work History] Do I have to fill and provide documents of Work less than 1 month

MarvelMagnum said:
Any discrepancy in your application can be grounds of questioning and refusal. You should have included that experience even if it was not your NOC and you were not able to provide reference letters. You should have provided an explanation letter for the same stating that getting documents from that organization was not possible now because you cannot contact your supervisors. Anyway, now that the application has already been submitted, there is not much that can be done now except hoping for the best.

Another way could be a CSE providing the missing information and related documents although that might raise questions about why it was suppressed. Senior members, any advice here ?
MarvelMagnum,

Thank you for your kindly reply.
May I understand:
In EE the work B should also be included in work experience?

BTW, since I'm new to this, may I have your help to let me know what is CSE? As far as I know it's only for PR application after EE ITA, is it?
If so, since I submitted the paper-based material last July, the step hasn't moved to nomination, so I think the CSE will not help me on this stage.

So do you mean that the work B I filled in "personal history" in Paper-based NSPNP 100 should also provide proof document and LOE, or I may got rejection???
If so, I am so sorry to hear that....Coz only work A, C, D were with reference letter...

Thanks!

im_a_banker

Star Member
Apr 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
27-May-2016
AOR Received.
27-Jul-2016 (CIC AOR)
Med's Request
04-Jul-2016
Med's Done....
30-Jul-2016 (Med Passed)
Passport Req..
26-Aug-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-Sep-2016
LANDED..........
14-Feb-2017
Hi guys! Any new pre-aor or aor?

MarvelMagnum

Star Member
Oct 15, 2015
Visa Office......
Toronto

hhhh said:
MarvelMagnum,

Thank you for your kindly reply.
May I understand:
In EE the work B should also be included in work experience?
Yes it should.

hhhh said:
BTW, since I'm new to this, may I have your help to let me know what is CSE? As far as I know it's only for PR application after EE ITA, is it?
If so, since I submitted the paper-based material last July, the step hasn't moved to nomination, so I think the CSE will not help me on this stage.
CSE is Case Specific Enquiry. That can be done once your file number has been generated after PR application submission. Not now. For you the explanation need to provided to nomination officer once you get AOR from NS.

hhhh said:
So do you mean that the work B I filled in "personal history" in Paper-based NSPNP 100 should also provide proof document and LOE, or I may got rejection???
If so, I am so sorry to hear that....Coz only work A, C, D were with reference letter...

Thanks!
Correct. It should have been sent with the application. You may have a chance to submit the documents if the nomination officer notices it and asks for it. You may also get rejected for mismatch in your information straightaway. But that really depends on the officer who is working on your case. Good luck!

Isaiah4031

Star Member
Jan 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-May-2016 (NBPNP AOR)
Nomination.....
19-July-2016
AOR Received.
12-Sep-2016 (CIC AOR)
Med's Done....
05-Sep-2016
Passport Req..
21-Nov-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-Nov-2016
Please correct me if I'm wrong.

From what I understand, you don't have to declare ALL your work experience. If you're not claiming points for a particular job/experience or NOC then you don't have to declare it in your work history. Just declare the work experience that you'll claim points for. Although you'll have to put ALL your work experience in your personal history, post ITA.

CIC doesn't give a hoot if you've worked in Mcdonald's right after graduation and prior to being a professional. They need proof ONLY for the experience you are claiming points for.

MarvelMagnum

Star Member
Oct 15, 2015
Visa Office......
Toronto
Isaiah4031 said:
Please correct me if I'm wrong.

From what I understand, you don't have to declare ALL your work experience. If you're not claiming points for a particular job/experience or NOC then you don't have to declare it in your work history. Just declare the work experience that you'll claim points for. Although you'll have to put ALL your work experience in your personal history, post ITA.

CIC doesn't give a hoot if you've worked in Mcdonald's right after graduation and prior to being a professional. They need proof ONLY for the experience you are claiming points for.
Actually, you are not entirely correct. You do have to provide details of all your work experiences within your last 10 years. But you can only claim points for a single NOC. The documentation of selected NOC is very important and must contain every thing inclusive of reference letters. For others, even minimal documentation is good. That helps to support your personal history declaration. Remember, sections in your applications are not necessarily considered in isolation. The documents help cross-support each other from different sections as well.

I had once had my application returned a couple of years back due to missing documents because I "thought" it does not add to the application in any way. Remember, the more documents you provide to support facts mentioned in your application the stronger your case gets.

Primarily marking yourself "Unemployed" during a time where you actually worked somewhere is a big red NO.

Paulosky

Aug 23, 2015
fast forward what kristelgen? just relax as september applicant ur aor will come in may,cause july applicants are quite much and they are very slow now

injineers

Jul 9, 2015
gpfjl said:
Dear All,

I've been visiting this forum and its spreadsheet for few weeks and would like to thank you all for organizing the information and helping applicants for NSNP. I'm happy to share that I got a nomination from Nova Scotia yesterday. Here is my timeline:

Application sent to NS: 26-May-2015
Application received: 27-May-2015
Data of Pre Screening Email: 05-Jan-2016
EE profile # sent to NS: 14-Jan-2016
Data when additional document sent: 18-Jan-2016
Nomination email date: 08-Feb-2016
I have already filled the spreadsheet.

I hope everybody could feel the same happiness my wife and I are experiencing now. Good luck!
Good Work Champ!!

PKVCanada

Oct 24, 2015
Got an email yesterday notifying that my application in the first stage of processing for completeness check.

Please update the worksheet.

File received: June 11th 2015

Moh Mor

Star Member
Sep 19, 2015
PKVCanada said:
Got an email yesterday notifying that my application in the first stage of processing for completeness check.

Please update the worksheet.

File received: June 11th 2015
June or July? 8)

Moh Mor

Star Member
Sep 19, 2015
PKVCanada said:
File sent to NS: June 6th 2015
File received by NS: June 11th 2015
Pre-AOR email received: Feb 10th 2016
Congrats mate
Last week a 16th June applicant got AOR Now 11th!?