NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 JAN 2015 NS PAPER APPL
Nomination.....
5th MAY, 2015
AOR Received.
3rd MARCH, 2015 (NS); 2nd JUNE, 2015 (CIC)
Med's Done....
UPFRONT MEDICAL 27th MAY, 2015
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
5th OCTOBER, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
19th OCTOBER, 2015
LANDED..........
on 22nd December, 2015
gpfjl said:
Hey guys,

Things are going faster than I thought. Got the ITA today. Could anybody update the spreadsheet?

Thanks.
Congrats to all the guys with new updates
Cheers,

JiJi IRAWO

tammypatel

Star Member
Jan 22, 2016
Hi,

new to this forum, I had sent out my application on December 3rd 2015 and it was received by 10th December 2015 therefore my application has been accepted I havent received AOR yet, however wanted to add myself into the tracker so I can see how the process is working and how long it would take for my file to get processed my points are 71 and 1111 is the code express entry profile score is 368 thanks

Skywalker_RT

Sep 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tammypatel said:
Hi,

new to this forum, I had sent out my application on December 3rd 2015 and it was received by 10th December 2015 therefore my application has been accepted I havent received AOR yet, however wanted to add myself into the tracker so I can see how the process is working and how long it would take for my file to get processed my points are 71 and 1111 is the code express entry profile score is 368 thanks
Just use the entry form link on my signature. Whenever you have updates, post here on this thread.

sheoran87

Star Member
Feb 17, 2015
Chandigarh
Visa Office......
New Delhi
cathy2tt said:
For July applicants, I'm afraid you guys have to wait at least two more weeks. As I know someones' files were received by NS on June 22 and June 30, and both of them haven't recevied pre-AOR yet.
Hello cathy2tt

As you said about two applicant of june 22 and 30,have they got anything from NSPNP. please be in touch with them and inform all of us.

thakyou.

tammypatel

Star Member
Jan 22, 2016
Hi,

Can anyone help in telling me the trend of in one month how many months application is being processed by NS office, what I mean is if currently they are opening June files in February, do they generally do like July and August applications in march or only July applications in march, as you have been maintaining the spread sheet there could be a pattern that they follow, so by that we can assume wait time. Thanks

Skywalker_RT

Sep 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tammypatel said:
Hi,

Can anyone help in telling me the trend of in one month how many months application is being processed by NS office, what I mean is if currently they are opening June files in February, do they generally do like July and August applications in march or only July applications in march, as you have been maintaining the spread sheet there could be a pattern that they follow, so by that we can assume wait time. Thanks
I estimate an average of 40-60 applications each month. Obviously, there's no reason to limit applications processed by their dates. Currently, it looks like the spreadsheet has a sample of around 35%. It's likely, though, that June is under-sampled, while July seems to be above the average, especially when you compare them to the months of April, May, August, September and October, all of them hovering around 10-15 applicants.

tammypatel

Star Member
Jan 22, 2016
One more quick question, I was going through this forum and saw on page 19 one of they guy got rejection as he did not submit eca for his wife however he was the main applicant and he did submit his eca, and for the check box on education certifications attached he had tick pa and spouse both. now that is same in my case I have attached both of our educational certificates and have only attached eca for Primary applicant and not spouse as it was not mandatory and we havent got that done and spent unnecessary money on it, now would that be a good reason for them to reject and say incomplete file, I am just so worried now, how can I change that or let them know, or what should I do now.

As otherwise my file is complete and as per their document ECA for spouse is not needed and thats what their checklist says.

Skywalker_RT

Sep 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tammypatel said:
One more quick question, I was going through this forum and saw on page 19 one of they guy got rejection as he did not submit eca for his wife however he was the main applicant and he did submit his eca, and for the check box on education certifications attached he had tick pa and spouse both. now that is same in my case I have attached both of our educational certificates and have only attached eca for Primary applicant and not spouse as it was not mandatory and we havent got that done and spent unnecessary money on it, now would that be a good reason for them to reject and say incomplete file, I am just so worried now, how can I change that or let them know, or what should I do now.

As otherwise my file is complete and as per their document ECA for spouse is not needed and thats what their checklist says.
It's not very clear what happened in that specific case, but I believe it's not the absence of spouse's ECA, but of her educational certificate and transcripts that caused the refusal.

eazcue

Jun 27, 2014
Havana
Category........
Visa Office......
Havana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Still waiting for any update to my application since November 19, when I sent Schedule 4. But as Starks says: Winter is coming :D
One more thing, I am not on the spreadsheet because I'm connected from my office, and the network admin doesn't allow to navigate that address. Congrats to everyone that has been nominated or received ITA or anything positive on this forum.

lovey 5144

Feb 16, 2016
Hey!
Is that anybody know what is procedure to apply NSPNP and Currently i m in BC and doing job in NOC-A and its very hard in bc to get pnp and processing time is so much for waiting?
Is that easy to get job in skilled level job in halifax?
please help i want to move up here!
Thanks

Skywalker_RT

Sep 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
eazcue said:
Still waiting for any update to my application since November 19, when I sent Schedule 4. But as Starks says: Winter is coming :D
One more thing, I am not on the spreadsheet because I'm connected from my office, and the network admin doesn't allow to navigate that address. Congrats to everyone that has been nominated or received ITA or anything positive on this forum.
Don't worry friend. Soon you'll be free from "the matrix" and able to experience the whole internet. ;D

rajdeep192000

Feb 17, 2016
I have received the invitation for Nova scotia on Demand express entry program which I applied on April 2015. I am done with my Medical , Indian PCC and waiting for FBI report as I am in US from last 7 years. My last day to submit my complete application online is March 5th 2016. I am not sure by then if I will get my FBI verification but my lawyer said I can still apply without that and submit it later. Here are my questions
1) Whats the next step ?
2) How many months it will take for me to receive the invitation for landing process ?
3) Can I move with all my stuff while doing the landing process ?

Hopeful63

Feb 7, 2016
hi friends
I am a material engineer with 5 years experience in computer programming.Am I eligible to apply under noc 2175
for nova scotia?
Thank you for your consideration.

tammypatel

Star Member
Jan 22, 2016
It's not very clear what happened in that specific case, but I believe it's not the absence of spouse's ECA, but of her educational certificate and transcripts that caused the refusal.

@skywalker, I have included spouse's educational certificate but havent attached any transcripts. is that okay?