NOVA SCOTIA Provincial Nominee Program January 2015

MarvelMagnum

Star Member
Oct 15, 2015
Visa Office......
Toronto
jagan7mohan said:
Hi Everyone.

My express entry profile expires on 3rd January 2016. I am yet to submit my application. Collecting my documents. Will take atleast 20 days more. What will happen to my application then ? How about the nomination that i received and the points.

If i manage to submit the documents before the profile expires, Will I have to process a new profile ?

I am confused with this. Pls explain

Thanks
Jagan
EE profile does NOT expire once you have received ITA. You now only need to concern yourself with submitting the PR application before your ITA expires (60 days from date of invitation).

Arahmed

Dec 1, 2015
Arahmed said:
Dears
Is it natural not to get automatic reply(confirmation of receipt ) while emailing one of NS nominee officers?
The officer asked for information on december, 10 and I replied on 17 but after I replied I did not get the automatic reply. It seems that they did not get my reply.
Please add me to the sheet . I tried to add my self but I failed.
Thanks
Any one experience this issue of automatic reply?

MarvelMagnum

Star Member
Oct 15, 2015
Visa Office......
Toronto
Arahmed said:
Any one experience this issue of automatic reply?
It is common to not get automated reply. Same happened to me to. That does not mean they have not received your reply.

Always make sure that you send the mail to your assessment officer and put the NSNP mail in cc. That way they can never miss.

sam1181

Star Member
Dec 12, 2015
Dear Seniors,

I am new to this forum. I find this forum quite helpful. Thanks to all members!!!

Please update my details in the sheet.

Received AOR- 17Dec
Application received at NS- 14 May

Additional doc requested - 17 Dec

Additional Doc sent - 19 Dec

I have a query regarding Jobs duties comparison.

Couple of months back I joined a new company. NS does not have details of my new company.
When the officer requested jobs duties comparison for past 10 years. I provided comparison till my last company.

Since this is holiday season and my manager was on annual vacation, I could not arrange jobs duties letter for my current company.

However I still mentioned the name of my current company and my designation in the same in jobs duties comparison chart that I sent to NS.

Now, I am worried 'is it going to cause any delay in processing?"

Looking forward to your suggestions here.

Thanks!

ambreenkhan

Nov 3, 2015
Australia
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-03-2015
Doc's Request.
03-11-2015
Nomination.....
28-11-2015
AOR Received.
24-12-2015
Med's Done....
23-12-2015
Passport Req..
30-01-2017
Hi,

They will consider your experience of what you have sent them in May. So you do not need to provide them the details of your current job as they will not consider it. I had a similar question and i asked them and that's what they told me.

Good luck!

oksma

Star Member
Jul 22, 2015
aadii said:
Hi All ,

Got my nomination email :) :)
Accepted and replied back ..

Kindly update the SS .
Congrtas! Pls share your nomination last 3digits. I guess you are April applicant or is it May?

im_a_banker

Star Member
Apr 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
27-May-2016
AOR Received.
27-Jul-2016 (CIC AOR)
Med's Request
04-Jul-2016
Med's Done....
30-Jul-2016 (Med Passed)
Passport Req..
26-Aug-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-Sep-2016
LANDED..........
14-Feb-2017
I just want to greet everyone a merry christmas! Celebrating or not, I wish that all of us will be meeting in Canada in soonest possible time!!

MARS100

Mar 19, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
SGVO
App. Filed.......
23-04-2016
Nomination.....
11-03-2016
AOR Received.
23-04-2016
Med's Request
16-03-2017
Med's Done....
19-04-2017
Passport Req..
27-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
05-05-2017
LANDED..........
15-07-2017
MarvelMagnum said:
It is common to not get automated reply. Same happened to me to. That does not mean they have not received your reply.

Always make sure that you send the mail to your assessment officer and put the NSNP mail in cc. That way they can never miss.
Hi everyone,

I've been following this thread since the January 2015. It's been very helpful and kept me positive about my application.

Thanks to all members who were very supportive.

Please include my details in the ss. I couldn't edit it.

Received AOR- 14 Dec. 2015
Application received at NS- 11 May 2015

Additional doc requested - 14 Dec
Additional Doc sent - 16 Dec

I also didn't get an automatic reply when I sent the additional docs. I was also a bit worried that they may not have received it. Thanks to #marvelmagnum for the reply to the query.

motocheck

Star Member
Jul 30, 2015
Hey friends.. which state is better for IT Jobs.. Saaskwatchen or Nova Scotia ..pls help.. am unable to decide on which province to apply for pnp

Skywalker_RT

Sep 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sam1181 said:
Dear Seniors,

I am new to this forum. I find this forum quite helpful. Thanks to all members!!!

Please update my details in the sheet.

Received AOR- 17Dec
Application received at NS- 14 May

Additional doc requested - 17 Dec

Additional Doc sent - 19 Dec

I have a query regarding Jobs duties comparison.

Couple of months back I joined a new company. NS does not have details of my new company.
When the officer requested jobs duties comparison for past 10 years. I provided comparison till my last company.

Since this is holiday season and my manager was on annual vacation, I could not arrange jobs duties letter for my current company.

However I still mentioned the name of my current company and my designation in the same in jobs duties comparison chart that I sent to NS.

Now, I am worried 'is it going to cause any delay in processing?"

Looking forward to your suggestions here.

Thanks!
I couldn't locate your info on the spreadsheet. If you haven't registered, please use the entry form in my signature. After that, you can post here about updates.