+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVA SCOTIA Provincial Nominee Program January 2015

cathy2tt

Full Member
Dec 9, 2015
33
0
nksnaresh said:
My total work experience is 15+ years, but I only submitted revised experience reference letter for my current and previous company only. Altogether 7 years.
I don't think title counts. But you should make sure that your description in the reference letter matches with 2171...At least 70% matches
 

Hatem Abu Nusair

Full Member
Nov 21, 2015
24
1
nksnaresh said:
I applied under 2171 and my work experience letter also matches with the JD defined in the NOC 2171.
Oh i am sorry to hear that, don't worry there are other opportunities and i am sure one of the experts here can advise you.
 

zorang

Newbie
Dec 23, 2015
6
0
Dear respected,

Thank you for your advises and support.
I have a question - once the Nova Scotia PNP for Express Entry will open in 2016 - will they accept paper applications, or online applications?
You can add me on Whatsapp: +389 71 387 568

Thank you,
Zoran, Macedonia
 

Skywalker_RT

Hero Member
Sep 10, 2015
509
32
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zorang said:
Dear respected,

Thank you for your advises and support.
I have a question - once the Nova Scotia PNP for Express Entry will open in 2016 - will they accept paper applications, or online applications?
You can add me on Whatsapp: +389 71 387 568

Thank you,
Zoran, Macedonia
If they reopen before June, they'll probably accept both types. After June, only online.
 

Paulosky

Hero Member
Aug 23, 2015
237
8
cathy2tt,they dont only use work experience letter the main document is the work contract documentation to show ur work experience matches the noc code
 

ambreenkhan

Full Member
Nov 3, 2015
35
0
Australia
Category........
NOC Code......
0112
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-03-2015
Doc's Request.
03-11-2015
Nomination.....
28-11-2015
AOR Received.
24-12-2015
Med's Done....
23-12-2015
Passport Req..
30-01-2017
Hi Guys,

I have submitted my file for PR today(23rd December, 2015). I received the AOR as well after few minutes.

Thanks :)

Good luck to all of you!!
 

oksma

Star Member
Jul 22, 2015
169
5
ambreenkhan said:
Hi Guys,

I have submitted my file for PR today(23rd December, 2015). I received the AOR as well after few minutes.

Thanks :)

Good luck to all of you!!
Congrats! Please what month is your application? Moreover, could you please share the last 3digits of your nomination certificate too or the range? Thanks and all the best for your PR processing.
 

Neerajkr80

Star Member
May 14, 2013
190
6
ambreenkhan said:
Hi Guys,

I have submitted my file for PR today(23rd December, 2015). I received the AOR as well after few minutes.

Thanks :)

Good luck to all of you!!
Congratulations Ambreen !!!
 

websphereguy

Hero Member
Mar 28, 2012
356
17
Singapore
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
2173
App. Filed.......
17 Jan 2014
Doc's Request.
send altogether during filing
Nomination.....
17 Apr 2014
Med's Request
23 Jun 2014
Med's Done....
02 Oct 2014
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
08 Apr 2015
VISA ISSUED...
27 Apr 2015
LANDED..........
02 May 2015
Skywalker_RT said:
The SS is updated. Wzqsun received AOR last Thursday, from a May 14 application. I have just heard on a WhatsApp group that most NSOI officers are on vacation, returning on January 5, but I can't confirm that.
You can bet on that.
 

Arahmed

Full Member
Dec 1, 2015
23
0
Dears
Is it natural not to get automatic reply(confirmation of receipt ) while emailing one of NS nominee officers?
The officer asked for information on december, 10 and I replied on 17 but after I replied I did not get the automatic reply. It seems that they did not get my reply.
Please add me to the sheet . I tried to add my self but I failed.
Thanks
 

jagan7mohan

Member
Oct 16, 2014
16
0
Hi Everyone.

My express entry profile expires on 3rd January 2016. I am yet to submit my application. Collecting my documents. Will take atleast 20 days more. What will happen to my application then ? How about the nomination that i received and the points.

If i manage to submit the documents before the profile expires, Will I have to process a new profile ?

I am confused with this. Pls explain

Thanks
Jagan
 

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
8,794
1,377
Category........
PNP
jagan7mohan said:
Hi Everyone.

My express entry profile expires on 3rd January 2016. I am yet to submit my application. Collecting my documents. Will take atleast 20 days more. What will happen to my application then ? How about the nomination that i received and the points.

If i manage to submit the documents before the profile expires, Will I have to process a new profile ?

I am confused with this. Pls explain

Thanks
Jagan
Once you have got your ITA, I don't think your EE profile will "Expire". AFAIK, only if you are not invited to apply within 12 months, you will have to re-create your profile.

I could be wrong though. Could someone else please comment on this?
 

Farhan Khan

Newbie
Nov 21, 2014
3
0
Hi Everyone,

I am NSNP Sep15 Applicant with EE Score of 360 only.

Can anyone help me with Bank Statement requirement for NSNP and EE?

A bank letter confirming the final balance will do?

(or)

Full Transactional Statement for three months is a MUST?


Your help/guidance will be appreciated.

Regards,
Farhan