+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVA SCOTIA Provincial Nominee Program January 2015

Skywalker_RT

Sep 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jagan7mohan said:
Hi Skywalker_RT and others

I just went through the NS in demand NOCs. I see 2171 is a better match than 2173 as i have mentioned in my application or 2283 which is the best fit for my profile (But not available in NS NOC demand list).

First thing I am going to do is telling the officer that 3 of the titles under 2173 which are listed below

(test engineer, software
testing engineer, software
software testing engineer.

and also a 3 points under main duties mentioned under this NOC 2173 have been listed in my reference letters

Also I observed that NOC 2171 has better match for my duties . And it is also available in Nova Scotia Demand List. Should i ask for a change to that NOC ?
Below is the point under 2171 which suits my duties better than 2173
(((Information systems quality assurance analysts develop and implement policies and procedures throughout the software development life cycle to maximize the efficiency, effectiveness and overall quality of software products and information systems.)))

Which of the above options should i try with the Nominee officer ?

Please Advise.
I can't say for sure, but I believe the duties are more important than the job title. Did you try asking the officer?

MASF

Star Member
Sep 11, 2015
Jas Singh said:
Hi Experts.
Need one advice. We are family of 4 and the CAD required to show is more than we have. What is the possibility to apply alone and then plan to get family over.

Thanks for your advice in advance.
Thanks,
Jas
Even if you apply alone you have to still show funds for 4

MASF

Star Member
Sep 11, 2015
sunny13 said:
Sorry for bothering again:(

I have filled all forms of pr application but where to find the button " next" to be taken to my personal checklist. I don't have any checklist for me:(
Please help who knows what to do...
My apologies its the continue button

nekosama288

Jul 5, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
guys.. im really upset now, I got AOR in 10 Oct and sent additional info on 26 Oct but until now I still hear nothing from NSOI, as u guys know the cap is getting lesser, do they actually just take time to reject my application?

talktoudaykumar

Sep 18, 2013
Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
11-03-2021
Nomination.....
ITA 14-02-2021
AOR Received.
11-03-2021
Med's Done....
25-03-2021
VISA ISSUED...
31-10-2021
HI

Seems NSNP express Entry:Demand is still accepting the applications to reach cap of 650.
Times lines are 9 months or more to a file to enter processing at this time.

What you suggest. Can we apply now or wait for next news from NSNP.
My feeling is .. As it is FIrst come First serve, so cap of 650 is already reached.

What your suggestions? Do we need to wait or apply it any way.

Regards,
Uday Kumar Maddigatla

riddymon

Jun 26, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
talktoudaykumar said:
HI

Seems NSNP express Entry:Demand is still accepting the applications to reach cap of 650.
Times lines are 9 months or more to a file to enter processing at this time.

What you suggest. Can we apply now or wait for next news from NSNP.
My feeling is .. As it is FIrst come First serve, so cap of 650 is already reached.

What your suggestions? Do we need to wait or apply it any way.

Regards,
Uday Kumar Maddigatla
If they haven't closed it off then apply...it's been stated before that applications not processed this year will just go into the queue for next year.

faultyjack99

Star Member
Mar 21, 2013
Mumbai, India
Category........
Visa Office......
HK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23rd March 2015
Hi all,
I got another email from NSOI, they have asked me to provide bank statement and NOC details.
=====
I have a question - I have deposited around 10 lakhs rs in my account through bank transfers and cash deposits to the account which has been done in the last 10 days. so for how many days statement should i provide to them? or shall I just provide a letter from the bank mentioning my account balance?
will I be questioned about the recent and sudden deposits?
Is it fine if I also send them the receipt of my flat purchase which is my investment to prove that I had funds but it was invested?

Secondly I am working as "Financial services Representative" however in the occupation list they have requirement of "Financial Sales Representative". both are falling in NOC code 6235 only.
So is that fine or they might reject me?

Also if there a whatsapp group then please add me +91 9324310141.
Regards,
Vijay B.

Maverickjo

Star Member
Aug 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys, Pls help me to understand this issue. ???

Among the 40 Applicants within our group (those who submitted PR application), Im the only one who still has his Medics status (Review In progress)
Although the clinic has confirmed that all reports for me as well as my family's reports were sent and all is in order.

It has been almost a month and nothing is there? Still no update as "Passed" while all have their medics passed within few days after submitting their PR.

I really dont get it? Can anyone comment if had or heard any similar case?

appreciate your input here!

Lolo12

Jul 4, 2015
Plzzz let me know Can anyone apply for NSNP Demand Express Entry?? OR Just those ppl who have worked & job offer can apply ??

jjbirde

Nov 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapour
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
19-11-2015
AOR Received.
19-Dec-2015
Lolo12 said:
Plzzz let me know Can anyone apply for NSNP Demand Express Entry?? OR Just those ppl who have worked & job offer can apply ??
The NSNP Demand Express Entry stream is still open, you can take your chance and apply, you may get nominated.

Aren3074

Jan 14, 2015
Maverickjo said:
Guys, Pls help me to understand this issue. ???

Among the 40 Applicants within our group (those who submitted PR application), Im the only one who still has his Medics status (Review In progress)
Although the clinic has confirmed that all reports for me as well as my family's reports were sent and all is in order.

It has been almost a month and nothing is there? Still no update as "Passed" while all have their medics passed within few days after submitting their PR.

I really dont get it? Can anyone comment if had or heard any similar case?

appreciate your input here!

Hi Maverickjo,

I am in exactly the same kind of situation. I submitted my application on 4 November via NS PNP, but no update on my medicals and eligibility check. For both the system says "under review". Do not know what is going on. Why it is taking so long.

Lolo12

Jul 4, 2015
jjbirde said:
The NSNP Demand Express Entry stream is still open, you can take your chance and apply, you may get nominated.
Can u send me link in which it is mention that NSNP caps are still open??

jjbirde

Nov 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapour
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
19-11-2015
AOR Received.
19-Dec-2015
Lolo12 said:
Can u send me link in which it is mention that NSNP caps are still open??
As I know, there is no Official report regarding the cap filled, but you can see that in the website demand express entry is still online, so they accept the application.
novascotiaimmigration.com /move-here/nova-scotia-demand-express-entry/

phani7788

May 17, 2015
hi,
i have sent my application on september 2nd till now i have not got any mail or Some other communication ? how to check the application status can any one let me know ?

canada iss too late to do the process i think ...

jjbirde

Nov 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapour
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
19-11-2015
AOR Received.
19-Dec-2015
phani7788 said:
hi,
i have sent my application on september 2nd till now i have not got any mail or Some other communication ? how to check the application status can any one let me know ?

canada iss too late to do the process i think ...
Don't worry we all waited for more than 6 or 7 month, do not expect them to process fast.