+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVA SCOTIA Provincial Nominee Program January 2015

sunny13

Jul 9, 2015
MASF said:
Once you complete all the forms and select next you will be taken to the section with your document checklist as well as the page to upload documents.
Thank you MASF for your reply!
Wish you the best :)

Jas Singh

Oct 9, 2014
Thanks rajkamalmohanram,
Not misrepresenting , well I think its better we go together..

One more quicky- Do we need to send PCC (Police Clearance certificate) with the package or we can do that post ITA?

Thanks,
Jas

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Jas Singh said:
Thanks rajkamalmohanram,
Not misrepresenting , well I think its better we go together..

One more quicky- Do we need to send PCC (Police Clearance certificate) with the package or we can do that post ITA?

Thanks,
Jas
Security and Medicals are taken care by the federal government and so you need to have those only for post ITA documentation; Not for your nomination application.

Skywalker_RT

Sep 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jagan7mohan said:
Yes . That sounds good. So I presume that it is ok to request the Nominee officer for a change to my NOC. In that case I will use the same letters which are closer to 2283 . Ans ask them for a change in NOC.
I can't get updated job letters. So I want to use the same letters.

Hope this would work

Thanks
Jagan
I wouldn't advise that. NOC 2283 isn't in the NS occupations list. As much as it is a new NOC, with a good potential to figure on the in-demand list in the future, it's more likely they will deny, as there is no explicit mention to the occupation. Maybe it is better to first try the best possible match with the 2173 duties and explain that you haven't found a better match by the time of your application. It's a complicate matter, indeed.

sunny13

Jul 9, 2015
sunny13 said:
Thank you MASF for your reply!
Wish you the best :)
Sorry for bothering again:(

I have filled all forms of pr application but where to find the button " next" to be taken to my personal checklist. I don't have any checklist for me:(
Please help who knows what to do...

hope 2015

Mar 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
2015Dec16
Passport Req..
2016May27
Dear aquafame,Phaphy5
Congrats to you,
If you would like enter your data to SS to help other guys waiting for AOR.

Thanks

HBK16

Star Member
Sep 10, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-11-2015
Nomination.....
27-01-2016
Hi All,

I have sent my application on 22 September, 2015.
I have some queries , Please let me know

1) How can I know about my application status or how can i track ?
2) When they will notify ?

Waiting for suggestions.

Thanks

Skywalker_RT

Sep 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HBK16 said:
Hi All,

I have sent my application on 22 September, 2015.
I have some queries , Please let me know

1) How can I know about my application status or how can i track ?
2) When they will notify ?

Waiting for suggestions.

Thanks
1) You can't
2) Only when they reach your application (the famed AOR)

Of course, you can follow the progress through our spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1VSlrGd5WYHoElg75K9te3CXyuyw-1RudhWxIb4h2tdI/edit#gid=878787901
If you haven't entered your data, please do so here: http://goo.gl/forms/CgcEWkIgrk

sunny13

Jul 9, 2015
sunny13 said:
Sorry for bothering again:(

I have filled all forms of pr application but where to find the button " next" to be taken to my personal checklist. I don't have any checklist for me:(
Please help who knows what to do...
Oh my God, it was probably some error, now I can see a button " continue".

Peniel

Sep 3, 2015
hope 2015 said:
Dear aquafame,Phaphy5
Congrats to you,
If you would like enter your data to SS to help other guys waiting for AOR.

Thanks
@aquafame,Phaphy5, Kindly add your details to enable us know when your application was received at NS. Also, @hope 2015, please highlight up to March 27 as I can see from previous thread that Faultyjack who applied on 27/03/2015 has received AOR.

hope 2015

Mar 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
2015Dec16
Passport Req..
2016May27
Peniel said:
@aquafame,Phaphy5, Kindly add your details to enable us know when your application was received at NS. Also, @hope 2015, please highlight up to March 27 as I can see from previous thread that Faultyjack who applied on 27/03/2015 has received AOR.
Hi Peniel,
I couldn't find any message from Faultyjack.

Skywalker_RT

Sep 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I don't remember where, if it either was in another topic or in the whatsapp group, but it seems concorde got AOR too. Also there was someone in the whatsapp group whose timeline and NOC match bharadwaj1883.

Peniel

Sep 3, 2015
faultyjack99 said:
Hi all.
I finally got a email asking about my current situation. Which i believe is the AOR. glad to see the email. They asked me if i have accepted any nomination or ITA.
I have replied with the required info and expressed my desire to continue with the application.
I saw there is a whatsapp group for people getting AOR. Please request the admin of group to add me to the whatsapp group. I will surely need a lot of help and guidence now from veterans here.
My mobile number is +91 9324310141.
If any one wants to email me then my email ID is bandgarvijay@ymail.com.
I wish all the luck to people in que and hope to see all with positive reply.
God bless all.
Regards.
@hope 2015. See above from Faultyjack99 comments above. Kindly update the spreadsheet.

Skywalker_RT

Sep 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Here is the confirmation from concorde:

concorde said:
Hi. Just updating receipt of Aor from Nova Scotia today mornin. File received on 25 march. Anyone else received aor off late?

We are just completing an yr experience in canada this week and crs would touch 479. Wondering if NS would be the right path to follow at this time considering the cut off has been ranging around 480 plus. Any suggestions?

jagan7mohan

Oct 16, 2014
Hi Skywalker_RT and others

I just went through the NS in demand NOCs. I see 2171 is a better match than 2173 as i have mentioned in my application or 2283 which is the best fit for my profile (But not available in NS NOC demand list).

First thing I am going to do is telling the officer that 3 of the titles under 2173 which are listed below

(test engineer, software
testing engineer, software
software testing engineer.

and also a 3 points under main duties mentioned under this NOC 2173 have been listed in my reference letters

Also I observed that NOC 2171 has better match for my duties . And it is also available in Nova Scotia Demand List. Should i ask for a change to that NOC ?
Below is the point under 2171 which suits my duties better than 2173
(((Information systems quality assurance analysts develop and implement policies and procedures throughout the software development life cycle to maximize the efficiency, effectiveness and overall quality of software products and information systems.)))

Which of the above options should i try with the Nominee officer ?

Please Advise.