+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVA SCOTIA Provincial Nominee Program January 2015

MarvelMagnum

Star Member
Oct 15, 2015
Visa Office......
Toronto
MarvelMagnum said:
My EE profile expires on 10th Jan. I am about to submit additional documents to NSOI. Just wanted to know if it a good idea to create a new EE profile and sending it over so that I don't have to risk the hassle of transferrring stuff between profiles incase the profile expires before the process completes.

What do you guys think ?
I think I found the answer, an EE profile expires after one year IF you have not got an ITA by then.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/pool.asp - Under section Maintaining validity of EE profile.

MarvelMagnum

Star Member
Oct 15, 2015
Visa Office......
Toronto
Admins, please update the spreadsheet with my following details

EE Profile Creation : 10/01/2015
EE Profile Sent to NS: 05/11/2015
Additional Documents Sent: 20/11/2015

Thank you.

Fingers crossed and awaiting nomination.... Wish me luck!

[PS: I forgot to cc the NSNP email ID. Sent just to the nomination officer. Hope that does not matter. ]

nippybhatia

Feb 17, 2015
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
09-12-2015
AOR Received.
29-01-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
03-02-2016
Hi Guys, with God grace I got AOR yesterday. Please update the spreadsheet.
Amrita, App reached date 31st March. Thanks

Paulosky

Aug 23, 2015
thank you skywalker for your detailed analysis,i am monitoring the spreadsheet also and i am getting a sample rate of about 40%, i am july applicant and i believe i will get aor this year cause the volume of application to get to my my file from the info on the spreadsheet is less than the volume of application in march and aor for march applicants took about 36 days as 31st march reported aor on the 19th so it is very possible i will get aor in five weeks time but i am quite sure yours will be january or february by Gods grace

Sisi mee

Star Member
Mar 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-07-2014
Nomination.....
17-11-2014
Med's Request
19-05-2015
Med's Done....
26-05-2015
Passport Req..
02-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
16-03-2016
NIGERIAN APPLICANTS ONLY

We are glad to inform you that one of the sessions will hold in Port Harcourt on the 19th of January. We are expecting that this session will serve immigrants in the following states in the South-East and South-South region of the Country: Imo, Rivers, Bayelsa, Akwa Ibom, Abia & Delta.

To register for this session, please send the following information for all participants. Only participants whose information is received will be registered and ultimately will have access to the venue of the training. All the information should be sent to coanigeria@iom.int not later than Friday, 15th January, 2015.

Full name (as it appears on Passport, with surname in block letters)
UCI number
Immigration case (FSWP, Family class, provincial nominee, refugee, etc)
Applicant Case (principal applicant, dependent)
Highest educational qualification obtained
City of final destination
Preferred email address

Please use COA TRAINING PORT HARCOURT as the subject of the email.

Thank you.

NIGERIAN APPLICANTS ONLY

Skywalker_RT

Sep 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Paulosky said:
thank you skywalker for your detailed analysis,i am monitoring the spreadsheet also and i am getting a sample rate of about 40%, i am july applicant and i believe i will get aor this year cause the volume of application to get to my my file from the info on the spreadsheet is less than the volume of application in march and aor for march applicants took about 36 days as 31st march reported aor on the 19th so it is very possible i will get aor in five weeks time but i am quite sure yours will be january or february by Gods grace
That's also what I am expecting. As for the 37% instead of 40%, I have excluded the rejected applications from the SS count. There were 11 rejections so far.

hossamo33

Mar 17, 2015
Hi friends,

So i just received an AOR email from NS. But i already received an ITA and applied. Can i still go ahead with the NSPNP? I would like to go ahead with my NSPNP application just in case i get rejected with on my current application. I applied under the FSW program, outland applicant. Recieced an ITA solely on points, no nomination form any other province.

Please advise me!

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
hossamo33 said:
Hi friends,

So i just received an AOR email from NS. But i already received an ITA and applied. Can i still go ahead with the NSPNP? I would like to go ahead with my NSPNP application just in case i get rejected with on my current application. I applied under the FSW program, outland applicant. Recieced an ITA solely on points, no nomination form any other province.

Please advise me!
Doesn't make any sense to wait d for nomination when you have already submitted your eAPR. Inform nova Scotia immediately so that some other deserving candidate will be able to get nominated. Please don't waste a slot like this.

Skywalker_RT

Sep 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hossamo33 said:
Hi friends,

Please advise me!
Apart from being a waste of a nomination, you can't receive a second ITA on your EE profile while there is one already active. If you create a second profile to get the nomination, it is very likely that CIC will consider it a misrepresentation and cancel both applications.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Skywalker_RT said:
Apart from being a waste of a nomination, you can't receive a second ITA on your EE profile while there is one already active. If you create a second profile to get the nomination, it is very likely that CIC will consider it a misrepresentation and cancel both applications.
Yes! Agreed! Please give another deserving person a chance. Don't do this.

GuiBrazuca

Star Member
Nov 9, 2015
Hi Guys, hope everybody is doing fine!

I also have just sent my application do NS. Hoping to get accepted!
One question: I read that the demand program will change next year (will me online and no longer `first in, first out). What will happen with people who sent the application this year and the application was still on queue to be analyzed?

Cheers! 8)

Skywalker_RT

Sep 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
GuiBrazuca said:
Hi Guys, hope everybody is doing fine!

I also have just sent my application do NS. Hoping to get accepted!
One question: I read that the demand program will change next year (will me online and no longer `first in, first out). What will happen with people who sent the application this year and the application was still on queue to be analyzed?

Cheers! 8)
I queried NSOI about 2 months ago through e-mail and they said that application exceeding the 2015 quota will be processed in 2016, although they can't confirm how many as they still don't know how many spots CIC will give them.

As there is no fee and most documents are the same as FSW/EE, it won't hurt sending it now. If they change their minds later, you'll just have to send the scans of the originals.

GuiBrazuca

Star Member
Nov 9, 2015
Skywalker_RT said:
I queried NSOI about 2 months ago through e-mail and they said that application exceeding the 2015 quota will be processed in 2016, although they can't confirm how many as they still don't know how many spots CIC will give them.

As there is no fee and most documents are the same as FSW/EE, it won't hurt sending it now. If they change their minds later, you'll just have to send the scans of the originals.
TKS SKY!