30-Jul-2016 (Med Passed)
Passport Req..
26-Aug-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-Sep-2016
LANDED..........
14-Feb-2017
Dabas B said:
As per latest news and effort which are quite visible recently, all provinces in canada population grew at around 1.3 percent from 2011-14 whereas NOVA SCOTIA population growth was negative i.e -0.3% which means more people are leaving the province

To fix this issue, NOVA Scotia government seems to be very serious and there are very high chances that next year thry may get allocation of say around 4000-5000 ITA

And obviously they are going online so there are high chances that current year application will be processed parallely
Thanks for your info. This gives much hope for us applying the NS PNP and to those who are going to apply.

Dabas B

Star Member
Nov 22, 2014
sameer_mobin said:
Dear Dbas,

Thats useful information. Dbas, I want to discuss one thing. I am planning to courier my documents for NS this week. However, now I am having second thoughts now that I should wait till 2016.

Even if I send now, its already November and if they revamp the system to online, they might totally nto consider my application. Am i Correct? Or will they advise everyone to create new profile and they will discard 2015 paper-applications?

Any idea? Correct me if I am wrong on any of the things stated above.

well actually it depends on everyone individual choice... there are chances that they make system online with top scorer to get nomination first and may be not.

there are chances they may process this year application parallely or may be not as done last where applications were returned.

its very confusing right now
**All the queries are merely for discussion, I won't blame you for my decisions**

im_a_banker

Star Member
Apr 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
27-May-2016
AOR Received.
27-Jul-2016 (CIC AOR)
Med's Request
04-Jul-2016
Med's Done....
30-Jul-2016 (Med Passed)
Passport Req..
26-Aug-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-Sep-2016
LANDED..........
14-Feb-2017
http://www.cbc.ca/m/news/canada/nova-scotia/topstories/nova-scotia-immigration-summit-hosted-by-lena-diab-1.3288418

If this is true, then it'll be good news for all of us.

MASF

Star Member
Sep 11, 2015
GENTLEANDREW said:

I think your friend should send a letter of explanation when he submits his new bank statements.

He has had the money before the email came from the nomination officer on friday 30th October,2015. He had more than the full amount when he first submitted his application way back in february,2015 but when they requested for the updated account he had used some to execute some projects. He then submitted his wife company's bank account plus his numerous properties which he said could be sold off at any time. It was then he got the response that i just posted. Now, he has more than the expected money coming from his huge salary, family members etc. He was not even expecting that response from the Nomination officer and had the money before this latest email. He is planning to send the latest bank statements.

MASF

Star Member
Sep 11, 2015
husky10ng said:
Please mates, I need an urgent help from those who have become successful in getting positive response for NS. I want to submit my application by Monday and I have some questions which I need to be sure of.

1. What Size of passport photograph do I need to attach. I just snapped and stamped a 50mm (2inch width) by 70mm (2, 3/4 inches height), This is the recommendation on CIC website for EE, but the NS has not specified the exact size to use. They just stated normal size passport photo. Can I still use this size 50mm (2inch width) by 70mm (2, 3/4 inches height) or should I re-snap to what size. I just need the size that went successful for you all.

2. On the requirements of documents to submit form 100 with, I am confused about documents to submit for my dependent kids under 18yrs. Should I submit photocopies of the travel passport documents, passport photographs of my dependents under 18years of age. The instruction up say "dep mean dependents above 18yrs" Please I need a clarification on this
for your children you need to submit copies of their passport bio date page, birth certificates and photo.

sameer_mobin

Aug 17, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
01-Dec-2016
AOR Received.
16-Jan-2017
Med's Request
Upfront-Passed (3-Feb-2017)
Passport Req..
31-07-2017
Hi All,

I have following queries:-

1) I am confused. My application package is ready for courier. The thing I am confused with is that its almost end of the year 2015. They may fulfill their . uota before my application is reveiewed. Fruther, I did not find any official announcement on the NS immigration website that they will queue the extra files for next year. If any one has official link to it, can he/she share?

2) Should I wait so that new quota is introduced in 2016 and I apply immediately then? That way I will be one of the people submitting their application the earliest.

Please do give me your ideas

**The queries are based for general discussion. The burden of responsibility of the my decision rests with me**

Skywalker_RT

Sep 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sameer_mobin said:
Hi All,

I have following queries:-

1) I am confused. My application package is ready for courier. The thing I am confused with is that its almost end of the year 2015. They may fulfill their . uota before my application is reveiewed. Fruther, I did not find any official announcement on the NS immigration website that they will queue the extra files for next year. If any one has official link to it, can he/she share?

2) Should I wait so that new quota is introduced in 2016 and I apply immediately then? That way I will be one of the people submitting their application the earliest.

Please do give me your ideas

**The queries are based for general discussion. The burden of responsibility of the my decision rests with me**
My opinion is like that old saying: "never put all your eggs in one basket".

sameer_mobin

Aug 17, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
01-Dec-2016
AOR Received.
16-Jan-2017
Med's Request
Upfront-Passed (3-Feb-2017)
Passport Req..
31-07-2017
Skywalker_RT said:
My opinion is like that old saying: "never put all your eggs in one basket".
Hi Skywalker,

Forgive me for my stupidity if I am not understanding what you meant. :D

By the one basket you mean to say I shouldnt apply for everything in 2015.Right? And apply for various PNPs starting 2016? correct?

Skywalker_RT

Sep 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sameer_mobin said:
Hi Skywalker,

Forgive me for my stupidity if I am not understanding what you meant. :D

By the one basket you mean to say I shouldnt apply for everything in 2015.Right? And apply for various PNPs starting 2016? correct?
What I mean is it won't hurt applying right now. There is no significant cost apart from posting your package and maybe obtaining or translating additional financial proof. You only need to send copies from the same documents you're going to need for the federal part of the process. As soon as they define how is it going to be after it goes online, you can trace a new strategy and send a new application, if necessary.

Braxod

Star Member
Sep 4, 2014
Hi all,
do we need to submit PP pages with photo id, name, dob, n signature only. or do we need to add pages with different visas in the past?

ahunj

Apr 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Nairobi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2016
Doc's Request.
02-03-2016
Nomination.....
05-11-2015
AOR Received.
10-12-2015
Med's Done....
01/2016
hello everyone...

Whats up... NO AOR last week... whats happening... Slowing down again......mine is 18th March.... Keeping fingers crossed.....

nekosama288

Jul 5, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thank hope2015, I already submit my additional information to NSOI :D Hope there won't be a 3rd time require for additional information...

eecandidate said:
How long does it take to get the nomination decision after submitting additional request information from NSNP?
approximately 3 to 4 days

hope 2015

Mar 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
2015Dec16
Passport Req..
2016May27
Dear nekosama288,
Hopefully, you get nomination this week :)