+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVA SCOTIA Provincial Nominee Program January 2015

poonam_nagrani

Star Member
Sep 19, 2014
eazcue said:
Thank you all for your help. Apparently, I am the only person who has been invited to apply under Express Entry here in Cuba. Yesterday I went to the Panel Physician in charge of doing the medical exams and I can't take them without any order from the Embassy. It seems that they have not updated the system or something. I went to the embassy and explained my problem and now they will write to Canada looking for answers on my case. I have now 55 days left to submit the documents. Really worried, things here relating immigration are REEEAAAALLYYYYY SLOOOOOOWWWWW. Hoping for the bes.... ???
Dont worry ..keep following up with them .. good luck

eazcue

Jun 27, 2014
Havana
Category........
Visa Office......
Havana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
riddymon said:
Nothing to stress about here...if you've already received an ITA then your score is probably pretty high. If things are taking too long and you don't think you'll have enough time to get your documents in, just decline your ITA and see where you are during the next round. Unless your score is borderline (e.g. 450-500) chances are you'd have enough points to continually get an invite if you must decline. What's your score?
My score is 950, but decline the ITA? WOW! I don't know if I have the nerves to do that. I know what you're saying, it's reasonable, but I'll keep trying till the last minute. Thanks everyone

Sharnaa

Oct 7, 2014
Canadaprseeker said:
Congrats, when was ur appln received at nsnp office ?
My application was received by NSOI on Feb 25, 2015.

You can have a complete idea by looking at all of our details in the spreadsheet.

Sharnaa

Oct 7, 2014
Has anyone submitted their PR application post ITA, without PCC?

I have got all my documents, except PCC.. I am thinking if I can submit my PR application without PCC. In the mean time, I can go ahead & apply for it. Hopefully, when the CIC officer requests for my PCC, it'll be ready with me.

If in case I am being requested for my PCC before it is ready with me, I anyway have my old PCC that has just crossed the 6-month time frame from the date of issue. Can I submit it? If the officer feels he needs a more recent one, he should anyway give me 5-10 working days, during which I can receive my newly applied PCC.

Request suggestions from seniors.

Maverickjo

Star Member
Aug 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sharnaa said:

I have got all my documents, except PCC.. I am thinking if I can submit my PR application without PCC. In the mean time, I can go ahead & apply for it. Hopefully, when the CIC officer requests for my PCC, it'll be ready with me.

If in case I am being requested for my PCC before it is ready with me, I anyway have my old PCC that has just crossed the 6-month time frame from the date of issue. Can I submit it? If the officer feels he needs a more recent one, he should anyway give me 5-10 working days, during which I can receive my newly applied PCC.

I wouldn't do it if it's the case for me.. If you can get a new pcc in 5-10 days and within the 60 days of your ITA then you r fine .. wait until u get all docs ready and then submit a complete accurate file.. this is my opinion .. g.luck

naredont

Jan 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sharnaa said:

I have got all my documents, except PCC.. I am thinking if I can submit my PR application without PCC. In the mean time, I can go ahead & apply for it. Hopefully, when the CIC officer requests for my PCC, it'll be ready with me. - In addtion to Maverickjo statement. In my opinion, i will strongly advise that ""Do not submit without PCC. Definitely will be rejected. one or two cases or less percentage that CIC may request later. But Do not do this.

If in case I am being requested for my PCC before it is ready with me, I anyway have my old PCC that has just crossed the 6-month time frame from the date of issue. Can I submit it? If the officer feels he needs a more recent one, he should anyway give me 5-10 working days, during which I can receive my newly applied PCC. Submit latest one. Wait until you get. No problem your ITA will be valid for 60 days.

Take Preventive Action rather than the Corrective Action.

naredont

Jan 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Please refer below link for Qubec Skilled Worker Programme if any one interested

http://www.canadavisa.com/quebec-skilled-worker-immigration.html

The government of Quebec has announced that the 2015/2016 application cycle will be split into two periods. The first, which will run from November 4 to December 15, 2015, will accept postal applications only. The second, which will run from January 18 to March 31, 2016, will process applications online.

naredont

Jan 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Refer old post, if any one requires who received ITA.

Please keep the following documents as a General. However, once you accept it will show you personalized checklist based on profile.

The Maximum allowable sige for each document is 5MB.

Use Cute PDF to reduce/compact file sige.

1. Educational Qualifications - WES/ICA report along with Diploma, Degree & Masters Certificates - Primary Applicant and (Spouse - only applicable if you claim Experience for your spouse)

2. PCC - All the countries wherever if you or your spouse lived more than Six months - PA & Spouse and children Who are 18 Years or Older

3. Medical Reports- Upfront - PA and Spouse, Children

4. Passport Copies (Multiple) - PA and Spouse, Children

5. Passport Sige Photos - PA and Spouse, Children

6. Marriage Certificate

7. Birth Certificates - Children

8. Travel History - You need to type in online application - PA and Spouse - Children if more than 18 Years

9. Experience Certificates - PA and (Spouse - only applicable if you claim Experience for your spouse)

10. Proof of Funds - Bank statement and Fixed deposits etc

11. LOE (Letter of Explanation) – Justify if you have done any qualifications through online/Distance – For example UK, USA other than native/work place. There will be chance to reject for not submitting PCC. This will help to avoid such rejections

Please note that any documents other than English must be translated

All the best.

vatsaltr

Star Member
Nov 19, 2014
naredont said:
Refer old post, if any one requires who received ITA.

Please keep the following documents as a General. However, once you accept it will show you personalized checklist based on profile.

The Maximum allowable sige for each document is 5MB.

Use Cute PDF to reduce/compact file sige.

1. Educational Qualifications with all transcripts and WES/ICA report - Primary Applicant and (Spouse - only applicable if you claim Experience for your spouse)

2. PCC - All the countries wherever if you or your spouse lived more than Six months - PA & Spouse and children Who are 18 Years or Older

3. Medical Reports- Upfront - PA and Spouse, Children

4. Passport Copies (Multiple) - PA and Spouse, Children

5. Passport Sige Photos - PA and Spouse, Children

6. Marriage Certificate

7. Birth Certificates - Children

8. Travel History - You need to type in online application - PA and Spouse - Children if more than 18 Years

9. Experience Certificates - PA and (Spouse - only applicable if you claim Experience for your spouse)

10. Proof of Funds - Bank statement and Fixed deposits etc

11. LOE (Letter of Explanation) – Justify if you have done any qualifications through online/Distance – For example UK, USA other than native/work place. There will be chance to reject for not submitting PCC. This will help to avoid such rejections

Please note that any documents other than English must be translated

All the best.
Hey

Do we need to show marksheets also for educational qualifications?
If yes then from which grade... I mean from 10th to my mba??

Passport multiple means what??
I had to issue new passport due to its expiration... So i need to submit both the passports...
Is it so??

How to reduce size of pdf??

Thankin u fr the response

naredont

Jan 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vatsaltr said:
Hey

Do we need to show marksheets also for educational qualifications?
If yes then from which grade... I mean from 10th to my mba?? - No need Marksheets- Just Final certificate plus ECA report

Passport multiple means what?? - Front Page, Last Page and Visas if you are located in different country other than native place.
I had to issue new passport due to its expiration... So i need to submit both the passports...
Is it so?? - Just submit latest one.

How to reduce size of pdf?? - I used Cute PDF - It's works well

Thankin u fr the response

InShaA

Star Member
Jan 2, 2015
Below are my application status

29th October: Request for schedule 4, 4A and 5475 form
30th October : Uploaded all required documents
ECAS status : Line 3 (Medical Received )

Admin, please update SS.

InShaA

Star Member
Jan 2, 2015

For anyone who need to reduce size of pdf

1. Download trial version of Nitro
2. If scan is in pdf, convert it to image using nitro.
3. Using Microsoft Office picture viewer, edit and compress. The size reduces drastically
4. Combine/Convert to pdf

Hope that you would be able to get the final document within size limit of 4MB.

Oct 9, 2015
Hi guys! Just wanna ask, what do you think about submitting an application to Quebec Skilled Worker Program? It's going to open on Novemeber 4th.