01-Dec-2016
AOR Received.
16-Jan-2017
Med's Request
Upfront-Passed (3-Feb-2017)
Passport Req..
31-07-2017
HI All,

I have gathered documents to send to NS Immigration Office by courier.

I just have once confusion about work experience.

On Page 26 (Under: Work Experience) of the application guide. It says that, NS requires letters of Reference and documentation to show experience match with NOC.

My question is:-

1. Do I need to get 2 letters prepared. One reference letter and the other letter showing match with NOC?

2. In case I make "NOC match letter" as-well, I can ask HR simply to put the same wordings (copy-paste) on my "Reference Letter" under 'responsibilites and duties' for each position. Am I correct?

Please guide me.

riddymon

Jun 26, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sameer_mobin said:
HI All,

I have gathered documents to send to NS Immigration Office by courier.

I just have once confusion about work experience.

On Page 26 (Under: Work Experience) of the application guide. It says that, NS requires letters of Reference and documentation to show experience match with NOC.

My question is:-

1. Do I need to get 2 letters prepared. One reference letter and the other letter showing match with NOC?

No...your reference letter will include your job duties which should align with the NOC your applying under. You don't need a seperate letter or need to mention your NOC specifically in the reference letter. The VO will see the NOC that you're applying under and check that the job responsibilities align with those of that specific NOC. Note that your job duties don't have to match those listed in the NOC exactly but they should align (i.e. be similar)

2. In case I make "NOC match letter" as-well, I can ask HR simply to put the same wordings (copy-paste) on my "Reference Letter" under 'responsibilites and duties' for each position. Am I correct?

See above..you only need a reference letter.

Please guide me.

sameer_mobin

Aug 17, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
01-Dec-2016
AOR Received.
16-Jan-2017
Med's Request
Upfront-Passed (3-Feb-2017)
Passport Req..
31-07-2017
Riddymon,

Thank You.

naredont

Jan 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Braxod said:
Hi Naredont, Insha n all members

I ve received ITA 3 days ago and started collecting docs to upload.
I need some help please.
---I have some employment history of which I have not claimed point but have included in work history. Now, doc checklist shows employment document required for all my jobs. So, do I need to make experience letter as per CIC requirements although I have not claimed any points for those Jobs.

Firstly, you are required to show the experience for last ten years. Have you included more than ten? If Yes, upload experience certificate or No, then LOE. - Please explain in LOE that i am not claiming points for referred one".

In my case, Just i entered last ten year even i have more than that.

My advise to update only experience in which you are claim for. However, please ensure that you are required to show all your activities in personal history from 18 years.

---Same with my wife's employment record. I have not claimed any point for her job experience. so, do I still need to upload experience letter as per cic requirement??? or simple job experience letter with time period and job position in a letter head is ok???

In your wife case, do not show in the experience history as you are not claiming any points under her exp . Just show in the Personal history where you are required to show from the 18 years old.

---or shall I update my work history only with the Job experience that I have used to claim points.??? pls advice. Thanks

Skywalker_RT

Sep 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sharnaa said:
Hi,

I got my nomination certificate and number is in the range of 258-272.

Hope this info helps...
Congratulations and thank you for keeping us informed!

eazcue

Jun 27, 2014
Havana
Category........
Visa Office......
Havana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello people, I have received my ITA on Oct 23rd, and applied on February. Currently I'm gathering some docs to send. My wife is really nervous and she asked me to ask here if everything must be done electronically, I mean uploading these docs through My CIC account. I told her that everything is being done through this account and we do not need to send anything by courier unless we were being told to, right? but as I said, she is really nervous and she doesn't want to miss a tiny little detail. Also, we need to take our medical exams, but in the hospital they say we need some papers from the embassy in order to take our exams. I think they are not updated on how the Express Entry System works, but just to be sure, I'm writing here looking for answers. Thanks in advance for the help

hr31

Star Member
May 20, 2015
Hello guys,

I am submitting my nsnp application this month. In the application form NSNP-100 they are asking to submit the passport size photograph (taken and date stamped within six months of application).I need to know what stamp they are talking about? can i simply write down the date on the back side of picture or do i need to take my picture to any authorized person to stamp it?

Thanks

hr31

Star Member
May 20, 2015
Hello guys,

I am submitting my nsnp application this month. In the application form NSNP-100 they are asking to submit the passport size photograph (taken and date stamped within six months of application).I need to know what stamp they are talking about? can i simply write down the date on the back side of picture or do i need to take my picture to any authorized person to stamp it?

Thanks

riddymon

Jun 26, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hr31 said:
Hello guys,

Thanks
Normally when you get a passport photo the photographer with put their stamp on the back of the photo with the date that it was taken. If they don't do that...just ask them to do that for you before you leave the shop. It's not notarization..it's literally a stamp done by the photographer. Hold that helps.

adrscuds

Jun 22, 2014
Curitiba - Brazil
Category........
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
NS - 19/10/15
Doc's Request.
28/11/2016
Nomination.....
02/12/2016
IELTS Request
S 7.5 | L 8 | R 8.5 | W 6.5
riddymon said:
Normally when you get a passport photo the photographer with put their stamp on the back of the photo with the date that it was taken. If they don't do that...just ask them to do that for you before you leave the shop. It's not notarization..it's literally a stamp done by the photographer. Hold that helps.
They dont stamp anything here in Brazil. Just write the date on the back of the photo, yourself, and u'll be fine.

naredont

Jan 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
eazcue said:
Hello people, I have received my ITA on Oct 23rd, and applied on February. Currently I'm gathering some docs to send. My wife is really nervous and she asked me to ask here if everything must be done electronically, I mean uploading these docs through My CIC account. I told her that everything is being done through this account and we do not need to send anything by courier unless we were being told to, right? but as I said, she is really nervous and she doesn't want to miss a tiny little detail. Also, we need to take our medical exams, but in the hospital they say we need some papers from the embassy in order to take our exams. I think they are not updated on how the Express Entry System works, but just to be sure, I'm writing here looking for answers. Thanks in advance for the help
All PR applications under Express Entry must submit electronically through CIC account. No paper applications.

Inform your clinic that these medicals for Express Entry - Upfront medicals - They should aware.

eecandidate

Star Member
Feb 22, 2015
After receiving addittional information request from NSNP, I email the nominee program officer with cc to nsnp@novascotia.ca but didnt receive any acknowledgement of my email. Has anyone had the same thing or did you receive any acknowledgement (even an automated one?) Please let me know.

riddymon

Jun 26, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
eecandidate said:
After receiving addittional information request from NSNP, I email the nominee program officer with cc to nsnp@novascotia.ca but didnt receive any acknowledgement of my email. Has anyone had the same thing or did you receive any acknowledgement (even an automated one?) Please let me know.
Yup..that's how it is. Just wait for someone to reach out to you but you don't get confirmation emails everytime you contact them.