Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
2015Dec16
Passport Req..
2016May27
ahunj said:
hello everyone...

Whats up... NO AOR last week... whats happening... Slowing down again......mine is 18th March.... Keeping fingers crossed.....
Hi,

March10th applicant got AOR last week(from Whats app group). Be patient, you will get it soon :)

Iriscidiscent77

Star Member
Sep 5, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
15-12-2015
AOR Received.
24-01-2016
Med's Done....
26-01-2016
Passport Req..
19-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
Pending
LANDED..........
Pending
Iriscidiscent77 said:
Dear Seniors,

I have a couple of queries to those who already got successful nominations from NS; I am submitting my package this week.

1. Application guide states Reference letters are required for the last 10 years of work experience

- I am not claiming points for one company/work experience that is not related to my primary NOC but this job falls within the last 10 year period. Do I still need to request this company to issue me a reference letter with all duties/responsibilities, salary, work week etc? Right now all I have with this company is the standard certificate of employment without salary, duties... It only has period of employment and position held.

2. FINANCIAL STATEMENTS

- My bank savings account have sufficient balance for a family of 4 in Singapore dollars currency (current residence). NS App guide states "ALL" Assets must be indicated in form 100. Does this mean I still should declare all other financial assets that I have in another currency in my home country (PHP)
but those are mostly Bonds, treasury bills, insurance accounts and time deposits which have long term maturity dates like 5,10,20 years (but can be encashed anytime with a penalty fee)? OR the savings account meeting the required amount suffice?

3. SETTLEMENT PLAN

- Can someone please help what details to put here to make it really convincing?

4. PASSPORT SIZE PHOTO

- App guide states it must be date stamped. So far, all my passport photos here are not having any date stamp printed on the paper photo itself. What does this date stamp means? SHould I write the date it was taken or is it necessary that it is printed on the photo paper itself?

Appreciate replies.

Thanks
Dear All,

Please help

poonam_nagrani

Star Member
Sep 19, 2014
Iriscidiscent77 said:
Dear All,

Please help
Please find your answer below in red

I have a couple of queries to those who already got successful nominations from NS; I am submitting my package this week.

1. Application guide states Reference letters are required for the last 10 years of work experience

- I am not claiming points for one company/work experience that is not related to my primary NOC but this job falls within the last 10 year period. Do I still need to request this company to issue me a reference letter with all duties/responsibilities, salary, work week etc? Right now all I have with this company is the standard certificate of employment without salary, duties... It only has period of employment and position held.

What do you mean you are not claiming point for experience , i am pretty sure you wont be eligible without experience. Moreover, without job duties they will not entertain your application. please start accumulating them asap

2. FINANCIAL STATEMENTS

- My bank savings account have sufficient balance for a family of 4 in Singapore dollars currency (current residence). NS App guide states "ALL" Assets must be indicated in form 100. Does this mean I still should declare all other financial assets that I have in another currency in my home country (PHP)
but those are mostly Bonds, treasury bills, insurance accounts and time deposits which have long term maturity dates like 5,10,20 years (but can be encashed anytime with a penalty fee)? OR the savings account meeting the required amount suffice?

Yes you are requied to show all your assets even if deposits you acquire have longer maturity dates.
3. SETTLEMENT PLAN

- Can someone please help what details to put here to make it really convincing?

you can mention about cost of living, standard of living, your job is available in province, etc explore qualities of NS on google and pick from that.

4. PASSPORT SIZE PHOTO

- App guide states it must be date stamped. So far, all my passport photos here are not having any date stamp printed on the paper photo itself. What does this date stamp means? SHould I write the date it was taken or is it necessary that it is printed on the photo paper itself?

stampe means you have to write your name passport number on the back of photos with pen.

Thanks

Poonam

MASF

Star Member
Sep 11, 2015
sameer_mobin said:
Hi All,

I have following queries:-

1) I am confused. My application package is ready for courier. The thing I am confused with is that its almost end of the year 2015. They may fulfill their . uota before my application is reveiewed. Fruther, I did not find any official announcement on the NS immigration website that they will queue the extra files for next year. If any one has official link to it, can he/she share?

2) Should I wait so that new quota is introduced in 2016 and I apply immediately then? That way I will be one of the people submitting their application the earliest.

Please do give me your ideas

**The queries are based for general discussion. The burden of responsibility of the my decision rests with me**
If I were in your situation I would prepare two sets of applications one for this year and another for next year if NS doesn't queue the remainder of apps from 2015. I believe this would be a good win win solution to your issue. I actually considered this myself before I received AOR and ultimately my nomination.

MASF

Star Member
Sep 11, 2015
poonam_nagrani said:

Please find your answer below in red

What do you mean you are not claiming point for experience , i am pretty sure you wont be eligible without experience. Moreover, without job duties they will not entertain your application. please start accumulating them asap

I believe there is a misunderstanding. The candidate has work experience in more than one noc and he/she can only claim points for one noc so he/she is asking if job letters are needed for jobs which do not give you points. My work experience was in two nocs as well when I submitted my application I provided letters for all my work experience however, based on the communication with the Nominee Officer I realised that the job letter for the job outside the noc I applied in was not assessed. Based on this I believe the letter is not necessary. To support this when I completed my PR Application a job letter for the Noc outside the one I claimed points for was not requested.

2. FINANCIAL STATEMENTS

Yes you are requied to show all your assets even if deposits you acquire have longer maturity dates.
3. SETTLEMENT PLAN

you can mention about cost of living, standard of living, your job is available in province, etc explore qualities of NS on google and pick from that.

To add to this if you have children talk about your plans for them and your spouse as well. This includes schooling, finding jobs. You can also talk about how you plan to get accommodations and groups you will reach out to or have reached out to about helping you to settle.

4. PASSPORT SIZE PHOTO

stampe means you have to write your name passport number on the back of photos with pen.

Thanks

Poonam

Yellow orchid

Sep 23, 2015
Hello,

Is there anyone who submitted application in late 2014 and received the nomination in 2015? or did you get your application returned?

Thanks friends :)

mbb

Sep 19, 2015
Hi friends
i am M in spread sheet and now i am applying online in cic for PR
i completed initial forms and i mentioned that i and my family have not travel to any other country within last 10 years but
in supporting documents checklist beside Police Certificate and travel document (multiple) - which means multiple doc should be uploaded - is assigned
If anyone else has faced this problem or not
and what should i do
and additionally when multiple is mentioned multiple file should be attached or one file.
plz help
thanks a lot

Iriscidiscent77

Star Member
Sep 5, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
15-12-2015
AOR Received.
24-01-2016
Med's Done....
26-01-2016
Passport Req..
19-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
Pending
LANDED..........
Pending
Thanks Poonam.

Yes MASF, your understanding on my situation is correct. In this case, I would not bother waiting for a reference letter for that company correct? The statement in App guide is quite generic, it sounded like any experience which falls within last 10 years should have this letter which is not really the case it seems.

Thanks

Xohair

Nov 3, 2015
Hello Everyone!!

I want to ask that I received a Provincial Nominee Offer from Nova Scotia Immigration which i have accepted. :)

Now I wait for the Nomination Certificate, can anyone tell me how much does it take or what is the expected time or receiving?

Thanks!!
:) Xohair

Skywalker_RT

Sep 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Xohair said:
Hello Everyone!!

I want to ask that I received a Provincial Nominee Offer from Nova Scotia Immigration which i have accepted. :)

Now I wait for the Nomination Certificate, can anyone tell me how much does it take or what is the expected time or receiving?

Thanks!!
:) Xohair
First of all, congratulations!

Have you already put your name on the spreadsheet? If not, when was your application received by NSOI?

amazingfortune

Sep 21, 2014
Application reached NS on 19th February
AOR 25th September
Additional documents requested 15th October
Additional documents sent 15th October
Nomination Received 30th October, 2015

You may update spreadsheet, Admin

hope 2015

Mar 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........