Jan 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
littlemissnurse said:
Hi guys! Just wanna ask, what do you think about submitting an application to Quebec Skilled Worker Program? It's going to open on Novemeber 4th.

Submit, if you are qualified, do not delay. NSP will take time and also nobody know what are changes in 2016. Instead of waiting for something better to submit QUBEC.

Harsharn Singh

Aug 5, 2014
INDIA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello friends .

i hired immigration consultant from canada and as per him, he submitted my file for PNP of NOVA SCOTIA on 8 oct'15, even i got the mail from him. but the matter is, i don't know about the process, step by step

could anyone help me to understand the process, means , time to be taken to get the PNP and then next apply for PR.

GENTLEANDREW

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Good day people,

I am asking this question on behalf of a friend who got this response from Nova Scotia after sending his financial details after they requested for an update :

Dear xxxxxxxxxxx,

We do not consider applicants’ real estate when determining their available funds. That is detailed on page 13 of our application guide for Nova Scotia Demand.

Also, I cannot consider your wife’s business account funds because I cannot determine how much would be available for your immigration.

The minimum required funds for Nova Scotia Demand for a family of 3 is $18,260 CDN.

Your bank account balance was 375,483 NGN on 09 OCT 2015, which equals $2,480 CDN.

I am not satisfied that you meet the minimum funds requirement.

*The person got this yesterday. He now has more than the expected money in his account. Can he still submit the bank statements that contains the full money after this correspondence from the nomination officer?

MASF

Star Member
Sep 11, 2015
GENTLEANDREW said:
Good day people,

I am asking this question on behalf of a friend who got this response from Nova Scotia after sending his financial details after they requested for an update :

Dear xxxxxxxxxxx,

We do not consider applicants’ real estate when determining their available funds. That is detailed on page 13 of our application guide for Nova Scotia Demand.

Also, I cannot consider your wife’s business account funds because I cannot determine how much would be available for your immigration.

The minimum required funds for Nova Scotia Demand for a family of 3 is $18,260 CDN.

Your bank account balance was 375,483 NGN on 09 OCT 2015, which equals $2,480 CDN.

I am not satisfied that you meet the minimum funds requirement.

*The person got this yesterday. He now has more than the expected money in his account. Can he still submit the bank statements that contains the full money after this correspondence from the nomination officer?
Is this the complete letter because it seems incomplete in order to properly advise your friend it would be best to post to complete letter

GENTLEANDREW

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MASF said:
Is this the complete letter because it seems incomplete in order to properly advise your friend it would be best to post to complete letter

Your question is as good as my thoughts because what i posted was the exact mail sent to him without removing anything. I was just thinking that the nomination officer is like still telling him to prove himself further. So, this was the exact email.

riddymon

Jun 26, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
GENTLEANDREW said:
Unless he can prove that the money he received was also his to begin with (which would have been included initially in his application) then this could still raise red flags as the immigration officer may look at it as they've just added extra funds to meet the criteria but that's not really how much they have. Just my thoughts.

GENTLEANDREW

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
riddymon said:
Unless he can prove that the money he received was also his to begin with (which would have been included initially in his application) then this could still raise red flags as the immigration officer may look at it as they've just added extra funds to meet the criteria but that's not really how much they have. Just my thoughts.

He has had the money before the email came from the nomination officer on friday 30th October,2015. He had more than the full amount when he first submitted his application way back in february,2015 but when they requested for the updated account he had used some to execute some projects. He then submitted his wife company's bank account plus his numerous properties which he said could be sold off at any time. It was then he got the response that i just posted. Now, he has more than the expected money coming from his huge salary, family members etc. He was not even expecting that response from the Nomination officer and had the money before this latest email. He is planning to send the latest bank statements.

husky10ng

Star Member
Oct 31, 2015
Please mates, I need an urgent help from those who have become successful in getting positive response for NS. I want to submit my application by Monday and I have some questions which I need to be sure of.

1. What Size of passport photograph do I need to attach. I just snapped and stamped a 50mm (2inch width) by 70mm (2, 3/4 inches height), This is the recommendation on CIC website for EE, but the NS has not specified the exact size to use. They just stated normal size passport photo. Can I still use this size 50mm (2inch width) by 70mm (2, 3/4 inches height) or should I re-snap to what size. I just need the size that went successful for you all.

2. On the requirements of documents to submit form 100 with, I am confused about documents to submit for my dependent kids under 18yrs. Should I submit photocopies of the travel passport documents, passport photographs of my dependents under 18years of age. The instruction up say "dep mean dependents above 18yrs" Please I need a clarification on this

Iriscidiscent77

Star Member
Sep 5, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
15-12-2015
AOR Received.
24-01-2016
Med's Done....
26-01-2016
Passport Req..
19-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
Pending
LANDED..........
Pending
Dear Seniors,

I have a couple of queries to those who already got successful nominations from NS; I am submitting my package this week.

1. Application guide states Reference letters are required for the last 10 years of work experience

- I am not claiming points for one company/work experience that is not related to my primary NOC but this job falls within the last 10 year period. Do I still need to request this company to issue me a reference letter with all duties/responsibilities, salary, work week etc? Right now all I have with this company is the standard certificate of employment without salary, duties... It only has period of employment and position held.

2. FINANCIAL STATEMENTS

- My bank savings account have sufficient balance for a family of 4 in Singapore dollars currency (current residence). NS App guide states "ALL" Assets must be indicated in form 100. Does this mean I still should declare all other financial assets that I have in another currency in my home country (PHP)
but those are mostly Bonds, treasury bills, insurance accounts and time deposits which have long term maturity dates like 5,10,20 years (but can be encashed anytime with a penalty fee)? OR the savings account meeting the required amount suffice?

3. SETTLEMENT PLAN

- Can someone please help what details to put here to make it really convincing?

4. PASSPORT SIZE PHOTO

- App guide states it must be date stamped. So far, all my passport photos here are not having any date stamp printed on the paper photo itself. What does this date stamp means? SHould I write the date it was taken or is it necessary that it is printed on the photo paper itself?

Appreciate replies.

Thanks

cian

Jun 4, 2014
Ahmedabad, Gujarat
Category........
Visa Office......
Ahmedabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2015
Doc's Request.
03-03-2017
Nomination.....
24-03-2017
AOR Received.
09-02-2017
IELTS Request
Waiting
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Hi guys,

I know this program has been going on since Jan15. I have the appropriate 67 points exactly. Do you guys think that I am late now? Or can I still apply and got a chance? My NOC is 2174.

im_a_banker

Star Member
Apr 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
27-May-2016
AOR Received.
27-Jul-2016 (CIC AOR)
Med's Request
04-Jul-2016
Med's Done....
30-Jul-2016 (Med Passed)
Passport Req..
26-Aug-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-Sep-2016
LANDED..........
14-Feb-2017
Dabas B said:
from jan 16 ....NOVA SCOTIA PNP to go online and PNP will be awarded to individuals with highest score. it will not be on first come first serve basis.

This information is per the immigration seminar held on 26th Oct in NS
What's going to happen to those applications that might not be included in this year's quota if application will go online?

Dabas B

Star Member
Nov 22, 2014
im_a_banker said:
What's going to happen to those applications that might not be included in this year's quota if application will go online?
As per latest news and effort which are quite visible recently, all provinces in canada population grew at around 1.3 percent from 2011-14 whereas NOVA SCOTIA population growth was negative i.e -0.3% which means more people are leaving the province

To fix this issue, NOVA Scotia government seems to be very serious and there are very high chances that next year thry may get allocation of say around 4000-5000 ITA

And obviously they are going online so there are high chances that current year application will be processed parallely

sameer_mobin

Aug 17, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
01-Dec-2016
AOR Received.
16-Jan-2017
Med's Request
Upfront-Passed (3-Feb-2017)
Passport Req..
31-07-2017
Dabas B said:
As per latest news and effort which are quite visible recently, all provinces in canada population grew at around 1.3 percent from 2011-14 whereas NOVA SCOTIA population growth was negative i.e -0.3% which means more people are leaving the province

To fix this issue, NOVA Scotia government seems to be very serious and there are very high chances that next year thry may get allocation of say around 4000-5000 ITA

And obviously they are going online so there are high chances that current year application will be processed parallely
Dear Dbas,

Thats useful information. Dbas, I want to discuss one thing. I am planning to courier my documents for NS this week. However, now I am having second thoughts now that I should wait till 2016.

Even if I send now, its already November and if they revamp the system to online, they might totally nto consider my application. Am i Correct? Or will they advise everyone to create new profile and they will discard 2015 paper-applications?

Any idea? Correct me if I am wrong on any of the things stated above.

**All the queries are merely for discussion, I won't blame you for my decisions**