AOR Received.
11-03-2021
Med's Done....
25-03-2021
VISA ISSUED...
31-10-2021
Hi

I'm bit new to this forum.
Where to find the eligibility for Express Entry: Demand .

I see points in excel sheet. How to calculate?
As per site, processing times are around 7-8 months.

Is this 7-8 months to start processing the file or provide the AOR(accept or reject) ?

adrscuds

Jun 22, 2014
Curitiba - Brazil
Category........
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
NS - 19/10/15
Doc's Request.
28/11/2016
Nomination.....
02/12/2016
IELTS Request
S 7.5 | L 8 | R 8.5 | W 6.5
talktoudaykumar said:
Hi

I'm bit new to this forum.
Where to find the eligibility for Express Entry: Demand .

I see points in excel sheet. How to calculate?
As per site, processing times are around 7-8 months.

Is this 7-8 months to start processing the file or provide the AOR(accept or reject) ?
Your first stop should be the application guide, which u can find on NS website. From there u can calculate your points and find out if u can apply or not.

From my understanding the 7-8 months waiting period is for both things you mentioned. They'll start processing your file by the time you get ur AOR.

vatsaltr

Star Member
Nov 19, 2014
Hey,
I have applied for nova scotia demand express entry.
I got additional documents request.
They have asked following:
1. You have not selected a preferred community and, after reviewing your plans to settle, our office is not satisfied that your genuine intention is to settle permanently in Nova Scotia. Please provide any evidence you have to support your intention to settle permanently in Nova Scotia, such as a copy of your application for permanent resident status through the Federal Skilled Worker program, indicating that you selected Nova Scotia as your intended destination in Canada at that time.

WhaT is preferred community?
I have not shown nova scotia at the time of application for fsw.
What to do now?
What other proofs can i show?
What could be the settlement plan that can convince them?

2. Please state your intended occupation and its 4-digit National Occupation Classification (NOC) code.

I have already shown . Y they r askng again?

3. Financial documents cannot be more than 6 months old at the time of assessment. Please provide updated financial information.

I have already given . Y they r askng again?

Plz reply me as soon as possible.
Thank u

riddymon

Jun 26, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sameer_mobin said:
HI Everyone.

I am filling up my application to send to Nova Scotia by post.

I have read the thread and have come to know that so far 250 PNPs have been done by NS. The extra 350 quota it seems is still available.

Should I courier my application or just hold on till the next year. Or take my chance? Anyone can advice? I'll be thankful.

What will happen in case the cap is full and they yet have to review applications couriered to them in October 2015? I read they will stay in the queue, is there any official link to this statement?
It's been stated in here multiple times that NSOI has stated that they are still taking applications and will continue to process applications next year that don't get looked at this year. Regardless, the process takes about 8 months and they've only given nomination to March applicants at the latest. The best thing to do - get your application in now and wait to see what how things go.

Dabas B

Star Member
Nov 22, 2014
from jan 16 ....NOVA SCOTIA PNP to go online and PNP will be awarded to individuals with highest score. it will not be on first come first serve basis.

This information is per the immigration seminar held on 26th Oct in NS

Braxod

Star Member
Sep 4, 2014
Hi Naredont, Insha n all members

I ve received ITA 3 days ago and started collecting docs to upload.
I need some help please.
---I have some employment history of which I have not claimed point but have included in work history. Now, doc checklist shows employment document required for all my jobs. So, do I need to make experience letter as per CIC requirements although I have not claimed any points for those Jobs.
---Same with my wife's employment record. I have not claimed any point for her job experience. so, do I still need to upload experience letter as per cic requirement??? or simple job experience letter with time period and job position in a letter head is ok???

---or shall I update my work history only with the Job experience that I have used to claim points.??? pls advice. Thanks

Maverickjo

Star Member
Aug 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mbb said:
hi Maverickjo
insurance history is related to money payment paid by employer to insurance company which proves work experience.
thanks for your reply
Hi Mbb.. well, I believe a certificate of service/ employment letter bearing all details requested by CIC will be the Main doc to upload for the work experience and then you can add this as an additional proof of your experience. there is a field which called LOE - in which you can add additional docs that you feel will be helpful for your case.

Good Luck.. :)

hope 2015

Mar 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
2015Dec16
Passport Req..
2016May27
vatsaltr said:
Hey,
1. You have not selected a preferred community and, after reviewing your plans to settle, our office is not satisfied that your genuine intention is to settle permanently in Nova Scotia. Please provide any evidence you have to support your intention to settle permanently in Nova Scotia, such as a copy of your application for permanent resident status through the Federal Skilled Worker program, indicating that you selected Nova Scotia as your intended destination in Canada at that time.

Check this website and choose and join a community:http://www.halifax.ca/newcomers/CulturalGroups.php
What to do now?
update your settlement plan by explaining about some viable plans for rent a house, management of your funds before you get a job and certifications in your occupation, ...
when they asked question2,3? In AOR email?I don't know why they ask again!

2. Please state your intended occupation and its 4-digit National Occupation Classification (NOC) code.

3. Financial documents cannot be more than 6 months old at the time of assessment. Please provide updated financial information.

Thank u

atbuera

Aug 6, 2015
Dabas B said:
from jan 16 ....NOVA SCOTIA PNP to go online and PNP will be awarded to individuals with highest score. it will not be on first come first serve basis.

This information is per the immigration seminar held on 26th Oct in NS
is this information accurate? I'm planning to send my application next year, but if this is true, then I might have to send my documents as soon as possible. Thanks

InShaA

Star Member
Jan 2, 2015
Braxod said:
Hi Naredont, Insha n all members

I ve received ITA 3 days ago and started collecting docs to upload.
I need some help please.
---I have some employment history of which I have not claimed point but have included in work history. Now, doc checklist shows employment document required for all my jobs. So, do I need to make experience letter as per CIC requirements although I have not claimed any points for those Jobs.
---Same with my wife's employment record. I have not claimed any point for her job experience. so, do I still need to upload experience letter as per cic requirement??? or simple job experience letter with time period and job position in a letter head is ok???

---or shall I update my work history only with the Job experience that I have used to claim points.??? pls advice. Thanks
Hi Braxod,

If you haven't claimed points, then I feel just the experience letter issued by organisations should work. The roles and responsibilities are for which you have claimed points. The same should be applicable for your wife as well.

Seniors can shed some light on this.

All the best.

Maverickjo

Star Member
Aug 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
InShaA said:
Hi Braxod,

If you haven't claimed points, then I feel just the experience letter issued by organisations should work. The roles and responsibilities are for which you have claimed points. The same should be applicable for your wife as well.

Seniors can shed some light on this.

All the best.
Makes sense.. agree with Insha

mapleback

Mar 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08 Jun 2015
Nomination.....
01 Oct 2015
AOR Received.
03 Dec 2015
Med's Done....
01 Dec 2015
Passport Req..
01 Feb 2016
VISA ISSUED...
16 Feb 2016
vatsaltr said:
Hey,

What to do now?

Thank u
You may also provide evidence of your ties to Nova Scotia. Ties to NS can include but are not limited to, the following:
 Employment in NS;
 Job offers or jobs applied/interviewed for in NS;
 Volunteer work in NS;
 Lease agreements for a residence in NS or property ownership;
 Professional networks and affiliations;
 Family ties;
 Social connections or personal relationships; and/or
 Previous visits to NS.

vatsaltr

Star Member
Nov 19, 2014
mapleback said:
You may also provide evidence of your ties to Nova Scotia. Ties to NS can include but are not limited to, the following:
 Employment in NS;
 Job offers or jobs applied/interviewed for in NS;
 Volunteer work in NS;
 Lease agreements for a residence in NS or property ownership;
 Professional networks and affiliations;
 Family ties;
 Social connections or personal relationships; and/or
 Previous visits to NS.

Thank you so much for the reply.

I have applied to many jobs in nova scotia...
but how do i show them?
should i forward all the mails to the officer??

mapleback

Mar 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08 Jun 2015
Nomination.....
01 Oct 2015
AOR Received.
03 Dec 2015
Med's Done....
01 Dec 2015
Passport Req..
01 Feb 2016
VISA ISSUED...
16 Feb 2016
vatsaltr said:
Thank you so much for the reply.

I have applied to many jobs in nova scotia...
but how do i show them?
should i forward all the mails to the officer??
Yes, show copies of your correspondences with NS Employers and/or confirmation of applications using online platforms such are Monster.ca, Job Bank, etc. Provide screen shots, telephone records, etc.