riddymon

Jun 26, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mehtab007 said:
Hi guys

I'm about to submit my application under NS: Demand EE. Going by the posts of others, it seems that it will take 7-8 months to get the AOR.

I'm just wondering -

If one receives an AOR, does it mean that 100% he/she will get the nomination? Or everyone receives an AOR... irrespective of they get the nomination in future or not?
How does it exactly work?

Kindly clarify.
Everyone receives AOR - Remember AOR stands for acknowledgment of receipt and means that they are letting you know that they received your documents. This has no bearing on the final decision.

ryan.esquieres

Star Member
Jul 25, 2015
Hi guys! I just want to ask the seniors here. Once you are done with the ITA and you receive the final decision that you are good to go to Canada how many months did they give to you to prepare? What is the time frame/months?

poonam_nagrani

Star Member
Sep 19, 2014
Maverickjo said:
Hi Mehtab007, from what we can read in the Spread sheet it's not guaranteed 100%, you can check it yourself that many who have received AOR were not nominated.. as far as I understand AOR means well receipt of ur application in terms of completeness where it has to go through further eligibility check and so then final decision..

Guys correct me If I'm wrong..

Rgrds..
absolutely correctMaverickjo

Maverickjo

Star Member
Aug 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ryan.esquieres said:
Hi guys! I just want to ask the seniors here. Once you are done with the ITA and you receive the final decision that you are good to go to Canada how many months did they give to you to prepare? What is the time frame/months?
as far as I know "Based on a similar case with one of my friends who left last year to Canada" Immigration Visa was valid for a year which means you will have time to plan your trip, However the guys here who received their visas can even contribute further with more accurate info.

Thnx

Saske

Sep 3, 2015
Saske said:
I have heard that if you manage to get a Provincial PR for Canada, you have to complete landing within few months to get a PR card. Once landing is completed, you can go back to home country for some time and then come back to Canada. Does this hold good for NS Demand : Express Entry stream? If yes, how long one has to complete landing in NS and thereafter PR card is obtained, for how long one can stay back in home country before returning to NS for settling down permanently?
Hi All, It would be really helpful is somebody can provide me a reply on this query of mine.

Apart from this query, I also want to know, that whether this landing procedure needs to completed individually. Can I get this done for my family on their behalf? I ask this, because if I receive a Visa, I may plan to complete my landing and then come back to home country and then go back to NS after some time. But for this, do I need to get the landing done for my family as well? Also,currently, what is the time boundation to stay in NS after landing is completed. IS it 2 years, 3 years or 5 years. And to complete this duration, does one need to stay physically in NS or the clock starts ticking once you have landed?

Maverickjo

Star Member
Aug 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Saske said:
Hi All, It would be really helpful is somebody can provide me a reply on this query of mine.

Apart from this query, I also want to know, that whether this landing procedure needs to completed individually. Can I get this done for my family on their behalf? I ask this, because if I receive a Visa, I may plan to complete my landing and then come back to home country and then go back to NS after some time. But for this, do I need to get the landing done for my family as well? Also,currently, what is the time boundation to stay in NS after landing is completed. IS it 2 years, 3 years or 5 years. And to complete this duration, does one need to stay physically in NS or the clock starts ticking once you have landed?
When did you get your AOR, Nomination, ITA ... then PR? If I may ask you?

namenotfound

Dec 22, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-02-2015
Nomination.....
28-08-2015
AOR Received.
17-07-2015
Hi All,

I got the nomination letter from NS but job code mentioned is 2173 but I applied for 2174 in CIC account. As I got the ITA on the same date, so unable to change it in CIC account.

When I called them, they say u did not mentioned any job code in the application , so based on your experience we have given you 2173. If you want to change it, we need to go through your file again.

So I sent a mail to NS for changing the job code in nomination letter. What I have done it it okay? or Do I need to decline the invitation and then change the code in CIC account?

m.shirinezhad

Jun 19, 2013
hi to all

I am new to this forum .
I just want to know what is the processing time for NS to process our application !
I am talking about the time we submit our application to NS till the time we receive 600 points for nomination !

thanks in advance

poonam_nagrani

Star Member
Sep 19, 2014
namenotfound said:
Hi All,

I got the nomination letter from NS but job code mentioned is 2173 but I applied for 2174 in CIC account. As I got the ITA on the same date, so unable to change it in CIC account.

When I called them, they say u did not mentioned any job code in the application , so based on your experience we have given you 2173. If you want to change it, we need to go through your file again.

So I sent a mail to NS for changing the job code in nomination letter. What I have done it it okay? or Do I need to decline the invitation and then change the code in CIC account?
check with NS case officer who might have called you or contacted you for additional doc/questions if he/she can help you in attaining updated nomination letter

Sharnaa

Oct 7, 2014
Experience letter from Employer

Hi,

Is it okay to provide experience letters from employers that contains details like designation, duration/period worked in a company letter head with date, sign & company seal? Is it okay if job responsibilities are not included as part of it? Or can appointment letter be shown as an alternate (this too does not talk about technical job responsibilities)?

Can anyone who has been through the document stages successfully clarify on this?

Appreciate in advance.

aru_nj

Oct 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-08-2015
Doc's Request.
26-08-2015
AOR Received.
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
14-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-01-2016
LANDED..........
09-05-2016
m.shirinezhad said:
hi to all

I am new to this forum .
I just want to know what is the processing time for NS to process our application !
I am talking about the time we submit our application to NS till the time we receive 600 points for nomination !

thanks in advance
Current wait time is 8 months.........

aru_nj

Oct 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-08-2015
Doc's Request.
26-08-2015
AOR Received.
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
14-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-01-2016
LANDED..........
09-05-2016
Re: Experience letter from Employer

Sharnaa said:
Hi,

Is it okay to provide experience letters from employers that contains details like designation, duration/period worked in a company letter head with date, sign & company seal? Is it okay if job responsibilities are not included as part of it? Or can appointment letter be shown as an alternate (this too does not talk about technical job responsibilities)?

Can anyone who has been through the document stages successfully clarify on this?

Appreciate in advance.
It can be added as additional supporting documents .But you also need a letter from company on their company letter head mentioning job responsibility, hours workers, type of job, various designations, salary and joing date

aru_nj

Oct 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-08-2015
Doc's Request.
26-08-2015
AOR Received.
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
14-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-01-2016
LANDED..........
09-05-2016
Oluka said:
Hi all! Is it allowed to send application docs to the NSNP if I've sent EOI to PEI? And vice versa? :)
Applying 2 province at the same time is not good for you. They will question your intention to settle, in the respective province.