+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVA SCOTIA Provincial Nominee Program January 2015

deepsan

Sep 14, 2015
Hello Everyone,

I am also NS nominated candidate and need your help in filling my application.

Some History: I had applied for fsw 2014, but my application was returned because I forgot to send my degree certifcates along with my WES report. I don't have any UCI number or file number.

Now, While filling up my application I have come across the following quesitons:

1. Have you applied to CIC before?
2. Have you appplied for PR to Canada before?

What should be my answer to these.

Same situation comes in statuary questions:
1. been refused refugee status, immigrant or PR... by Canada or any other country?
2. Denied visa ..., denied admission or ordered to leave Canada or any other Country?

Also, I am in Germany since 2011 or work visa and last week went for extension of my visa (I was given PR but that card will arrive in 6 weeks). Till now I was getting my visas extended every year. Question is that, do I need to provide translation of all the previous visas (all in german language) or if I provide translated copy of my current visa (2014-2015), is it enough or should I wait for my new Visa to arrive?

In the education section do we need to fill only the education credentials evaluated by WES or all education details such as high school and secondary school?

Kindly help me in answering all of the above questions.

Thank you all in advance

MASF

Star Member
Sep 11, 2015
shubhang_18 said:
Congrates MASF for receiving request for additional info..could u please share ur time line like when u got AOR..it will help us to identify ours..also i dont see your name in spreed sheet..if you could update that also
My details are under the spreadsheet as Mids.
Application date Feb 18
AoR received - Sep 7
Additional doc request - Sep 14

Change

Apr 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-06-2015 SINP EE
Doc's Request.
01-09-2015 (SINP)
Nomination.....
25-09-2015
AOR Received.
ITA:23-10-2015, e_APR Submitted:03-11-2015, AOR:03-11-2015
Med's Request
Upfront Medical Done
Med's Done....
29-10-2015
MASF said:
My details are under the spreadsheet as Mids.
Application date Feb 18
AoR received - Sep 7
Additional doc request - Sep 14
Hello House,

Please can we have any of our spreadsheet administrator update this detail of MASF (Mids) on the spreadsheet???

Let's excite people and give them hope.

Thank you.

poonam_nagrani

Star Member
Sep 19, 2014
lyndzkiel said:
jan19-send application to NSOI
via DHL - Nova Scotia PNP
jan23-received at NSOI
may22-AOR from NSOI
july13-received
Intends to Refuse Letter(15days)
july22-sent additional documents
july23-nomination from NSOI
july28-received a nomination letter from NSOI
august7-ITA received(960 points)(60days)
august30-medical exam(EDE-Family)
august30-sent online
application(CAD1,040)
august30-AOR received
august31-requested sched4 & 4a
september2-medical passed
september2-submitted sched4 & LOE
september2-ECAS access-In Process(4lines)
background check not yet started

waiting...waiting...waiting...
hi firstly congrats for you processing and wish you all luck for future steps.

could you please help me out with some more information like what needs to be written in provincialstream/category? i guess it would be NS Demand – Express Entry please correct me if i am wrong

do we need to provide both 4 and 4a? i am able to download only 4 and 4a seems to be for business nomination and self employed nomination

Thanks in advance.
Kind Regards
Poonam

poonam_nagrani

Star Member
Sep 19, 2014
deepsan said:
Hello Everyone,

I am also NS nominated candidate and need your help in filling my application.

Some History: I had applied for fsw 2014, but my application was returned because I forgot to send my degree certifcates along with my WES report. I don't have any UCI number or file number.

Now, While filling up my application I have come across the following quesitons:

1. Have you applied to CIC before?
2. Have you appplied for PR to Canada before?

1. been refused refugee status, immigrant or PR... by Canada or any other country?
2. Denied visa ..., denied admission or ordered to leave Canada or any other Country?

Also, I am in Germany since 2011 or work visa and last week went for extension of my visa (I was given PR but that card will arrive in 6 weeks). Till now I was getting my visas extended every year. Question is that, do I need to provide translation of all the previous visas (all in german language) or if I provide translated copy of my current visa (2014-2015), is it enough or should I wait for my new Visa to arrive?

In the education section do we need to fill only the education credentials evaluated by WES or all education details such as high school and secondary school?

Kindly help me in answering all of the above questions.

Thank you all in advance
Answers to your questions

1. Have you applied to CIC before? YES
2. Have you appplied for PR to Canada before? NO

1. been refused refugee status, immigrant or PR... by Canada or any other country? NO
2. Denied visa ..., denied admissio NO

kaussa

Oct 31, 2014
Hi Gang,

My EE login seems to be locked out My Application reached NS on July 31st. I am worried, what should I do ?

Please advice.s

Thanks,
Kaussa

Excited

Aug 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-10-2014
AOR Received.
09-02-2015
Med's Done....
04-07-2015 (upfront)
Interview........
RPRF request from CIC : 03 Mar 16
Passport Req..
10-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-03-2016
LANDED..........
3rd week Apr
Re: Experience letter from Employer

poonam_nagrani said:
Yes there is a solution.
If you can get mail confirmation or approval of the format you are expecting from your onshore head or client you were working with and if the same client or onshore memeber is still with company hr will give you letter.

Kind Regards
Poonam
Thank you Poonam for the response. The situation is that his previous Managers are no longer with his previous Companies and he is also not in touch with them. In case he approaches the HR, they dont have a clue on what his Job duties and responsibilities were at that time few years back.

Hence the situation currently he is facing. Is there any alternate apart from providing the Letter in Company Letter Head ? He is yet to receive his AOR but we are trying to be proactive.

lyndzkiel

Star Member
Jan 4, 2015
poonam_nagrani said:

could you please help me out with some more information like what needs to be written in provincialstream/category?

do we need to provide both 4 and 4a?

Thanks in advance.
Kind Regards
Poonam

heres the link
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/imm0008_4e.pdf
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/imm0008_4Ae.pdf

schedule 4a is not applicable for us since it is for a business stream...so just write a letter of explanation about this that the form is not applicable to you...
poonam i am also an applicant from riyadh saudi arabia like you

lyndzkiel

Star Member
Jan 4, 2015
helo forummates,

anybody here knows how many months it will take the CIC will request for PPR? i mean from the time you have submitted the documents via online in EE and received AOR up to PPR? Just for PNP applicants only....anyone knows???

poonam_nagrani

Star Member
Sep 19, 2014
lyndzkiel said:
heres the link
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/imm0008_4e.pdf
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/imm0008_4Ae.pdf

schedule 4a is not applicable for us since it is for a business stream...so just write a letter of explanation about this that the form is not applicable to you...
poonam i am also an applicant from riyadh saudi arabia like you
hi lyndzkiel, thanks for your response i was able to fugure out and was modifying my question ..
please see below modification. :)
.. thanks anyways for your reply good to here that you are from riyad.. i am nsnp applicant from india .. wish you all the best with your application.

could you please help me out with some more information like what needs to be written in provincialstream/category? i guess it would be NS Demand – Express Entry please correct me if i am wrong

do we need to provide both 4 and 4a? i am able to download only 4 and 4a seems to be for business nomination and self employed nomination

Thanks in advance.
Kind Regards
Poonam

deepsan

Sep 14, 2015
poonam_nagrani said:
Answers to your questions

1. Have you applied to CIC before? YES
2. Have you appplied for PR to Canada before? NO

1. been refused refugee status, immigrant or PR... by Canada or any other country? NO
2. Denied visa ..., denied admissio NO
Thank you Poonam for your valuable advice.

It would be really great if you can answer the below questions as well

I am in Germany since 2011 or work visa and last week went for extension of my visa (I was given PR but that card will arrive in 6 weeks). Till now I was getting my visas extended every year. Question is that, do I need to provide translation of all the previous visas (all in german language) or if I provide translated copy of my current visa (2014-2015), is it enough or should I wait for my new Visa to arrive?

I have been going to India every year for vacation, do I need to fill this info under travel information (immigration stamps present on PP)

poonam_nagrani

Star Member
Sep 19, 2014
Re: Experience letter from Employer

Excited said:
Thank you Poonam for the response. The situation is that his previous Managers are no longer with his previous Companies and he is also not in touch with them. In case he approaches the HR, they dont have a clue on what his Job duties and responsibilities were at that time few years back.

Hence the situation currently he is facing. Is there any alternate apart from providing the Letter in Company Letter Head ? He is yet to receive his AOR but we are trying to be proactive.
Hi ,

i understood his problem at the first instance.

I faced same issue and was able to get hold of client i was working for and hr accepted his approval as client is still with my company.

Additionally Roles and Responsibilities are mandatory that too on companies letterhead.
No other option to my knowledge.

Kind Regards
Poonam

poonam_nagrani

Star Member
Sep 19, 2014
deepsan said:
Thank you Poonam for your valuable advice.

It would be really great if you can answer the below questions as well

I am in Germany since 2011 or work visa and last week went for extension of my visa (I was given PR but that card will arrive in 6 weeks). Till now I was getting my visas extended every year. Question is that, do I need to provide translation of all the previous visas (all in german language) or if I provide translated copy of my current visa (2014-2015), is it enough or should I wait for my new Visa to arrive?

I have been going to India every year for vacation, do I need to fill this info under travel information (immigration stamps present on PP)
Yes you should provide translation of all of them in english and notorized them.

in education add wes details with your highest qualification info .. basically this is what you might have sent to wes you bachelor or Master degree.

your travel information should go under travel history and would recommend to upload all pages of your passport as we dont have any section to ipload proof of travel history and your passport might serve as a direct proof of your travel because it would contain your immigration check stamps with dates

poonam_nagrani

Star Member
Sep 19, 2014
kaussa said:
Hi Gang,

My EE login seems to be locked out My Application reached NS on July 31st. I am worried, what should I do ?

Please advice.s

Thanks,
Kaussa
dont worry you can call them and ask them to unlock your account.

they will do that immediately.

let me know if you forgot security questions answer i know another way

kaussa

Oct 31, 2014
Poonam,

Thank you...I got a GCkey and linked my application to it...However, for the betterment of all do you have the number to which we need to call in such situation.

Thanks,
Kaussa