10-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-03-2016
LANDED..........
3rd week Apr
Re: Experience letter from Employer

poonam_nagrani said:
Hi ,

i understood his problem at the first instance.

I faced same issue and was able to get hold of client i was working for and hr accepted his approval as client is still with my company.

Additionally Roles and Responsibilities are mandatory that too on companies letterhead.
No other option to my knowledge.

Kind Regards
Poonam

Thank you Poonam for your timely response. Let's see what can be done for him.

poonam_nagrani

Star Member
Sep 19, 2014
kaussa said:
Poonam,

Thank you...I got a GCkey and linked my application to it...However, for the betterment of all do you have the number to which we need to call in such situation.

Thanks,
Kaussa
you can search this same.forum i have shared that information earlier not able to get hold of that.. sorry

kaussa

Oct 31, 2014
Gang,

My IELTS Score is L 7.5, R 7, W 6, S 7.

and my CRS is 316. Now my question is what score will help me get 400+.

Please Advice...

Thanks,
Kaussa

poonam_nagrani

Star Member
Sep 19, 2014
Hi Guys

This question is for those who has submittes pr applica ion.

What was you content in LOE?

I understand this includea reason for not providing any doc or info like i dont have to give schedule 4a as i am eligible to provide only schedule 4. Thereby i can include my justification in LOE .

Similarly what other information you have published in LOE.

Detailed answer would help others to include reasoining in LOE so that we dont miss anything and process can be swift.

Thanks in advance.

Kind Regards
Poonam

Maverickjo

Star Member
Aug 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kaussa said:
Gang,

My IELTS Score is L 7.5, R 7, W 6, S 7.

and my CRS is 316. Now my question is what score will help me get 400+.

Please Advice...

Thanks,
Kaussa
Well, I have the same case.. with such score I can tell u we have ZERO chance in getting ITA, so the normal question is how to improve our score and here where the whole story starts all overy again! Why? you have to do thenfollowing:
1 - Take the Ielts one more time to score minimum of CLB 8 in all modules.. not impossible but not an easy task as well..
2- If you have a spouse applying with you, then Ielts with a good mark will give you a push 'around 8 points' if Im not wrong..
3- the next will be French Language If you can go through the TEF which is not an easy thing to make (minimum of 5-6 levels of french will be needed) as per a French Language Instructor

4- you spouse's university degree should be attested by third party similar to your certificate.

5- That being said, your score won't get above 420 in best case (if you both are holding bachelor's degrees)

6- The above would cost you around 2000 USD IF NOT more :mad: , keep in mind as well the time which you will need to do all the above again!

You may wonder now what I want to convey?

Without Nomination or Job Offer for those who are out of Canada We stand no Chance ( Im sorry but I'm being realistic here)!

You can go through CIC REPORT of July related to the new system EE .. and u will understand a lot of things...

Good Luck :)

naredont

Jan 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
poonam_nagrani said:
Hi Guys

This question is for those who has submittes pr applica ion.

What was you content in LOE?

I understand this includea reason for not providing any doc or info like i dont have to give schedule 4a as i am eligible to provide only schedule 4. Thereby i can include my justification in LOE .

Similarly what other information you have published in LOE.

Detailed answer would help others to include reasoining in LOE so that we dont miss anything and process can be swift.

Thanks in advance.

Kind Regards
Poonam
The following reasons which you can include in the LOE:

1. Schedule 4A - Not applicable for PNP Category unless you are applied Business Category

2. Travel History - May not enough due to permitted number of Rows in EE Permanent Residence Application - This can included in LOE

3. Online Degrees - Can explain where PCC was not required for Degrees studied from USA/UK through online/distance mode - There are cased where applications were rejected for not submitting PCC. This will be avoided by Explaining LOE.

4. Quality of Scanned documents - Maximum 5MB is allowed for uploading documents. As a result, we need to reduce file sige which will impact the Quality of documents- Not necessary to explain but always better - Preventive action is better than Corrective Action.

5. Additional documents such as IELTS, Nominee Certificates can Enclose to LOE which you can state as a additional document for their information.

6. Any clarification related to Funds

Any other stuff if you are willing to inform.

All the best.

mapleback

Mar 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08 Jun 2015
Nomination.....
01 Oct 2015
AOR Received.
03 Dec 2015
Med's Done....
01 Dec 2015
Passport Req..
01 Feb 2016
VISA ISSUED...
16 Feb 2016
amazingfortune said:
I cant believe there are no new AoRs this week! Come on guys keep us posted with any new developments
What date was the last rerported AOR, please?

lyndzkiel

Star Member
Jan 4, 2015
poonam_nagrani said:
hi firstly congrats for you processing and wish you all luck for future steps.

could you please help me out with some more information like what needs to be written in provincialstream/category? i guess it would be NS Demand – Express Entry please correct me if i am wrong

do we need to provide both 4 and 4a? i am able to download only 4 and 4a seems to be for business nomination and self employed nomination

Thanks in advance.
Kind Regards
Poonam

yeah u r right...Nova Scotia Demand Express Entry
i filled up only schedule 4 and i just provided a letter of explanation that schedule 4a is not applicable for me since it is for business stream

poonam_nagrani

Star Member
Sep 19, 2014
naredont said:
The following reasons which you can include in the LOE:

1. Schedule 4A - Not applicable for PNP Category unless you are applied Business Category

2. Travel History - May not enough due to permitted number of Rows in EE Permanent Residence Application - This can included in LOE

3. Online Degrees - Can explain where PCC was not required for Degrees studied from USA/UK through online/distance mode - There are cased where applications were rejected for not submitting PCC. This will be avoided by Explaining LOE.

4. Quality of Scanned documents - Maximum 5MB is allowed for uploading documents. As a result, we need to reduce file sige which will impact the Quality of documents- Not necessary to explain but always better - Preventive action is better than Corrective Action.

5. Additional documents such as IELTS, Nominee Certificates can Enclose to LOE which you can state as a additional document for their information.

6. Any clarification related to Funds

Any other stuff if you are willing to inform.

All the best.
Thanks naredont, this is very informative .. Thanks you very much

poonam_nagrani

Star Member
Sep 19, 2014
lyndzkiel said:
yeah u r right...Nova Scotia Demand Express Entry
i filled up only schedule 4 and i just provided a letter of explanation that schedule 4a is not applicable for me since it is for business stream
Thank you for the confirmation lyndzkiel.

Kind Regards
Poonam

shubhang_18

Star Member
May 30, 2015
any one got Nomination from AOR 9th feb batch or some one who got AOR after 9th feb and has received nomination or request for additional doc?

guys reply if any one has got one

dhs11

Feb 24, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-Feb-2016
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
22-Dec-2015
AOR Received.
11-Feb-2016
IELTS Request
NA
Med's Request
NA
Med's Done....
07-Feb-2016
Eagerly waiting for AOR's.. God bless All.....

Maverickjo

Star Member
Aug 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shubhang_18 said:
any one got Nomination from AOR 9th feb batch or some one who got AOR after 9th feb and has received nomination or request for additional doc?

guys reply if any one has got one

Last date was 4th of February, Row # 84...

But one note here that people who got "Request for Additional Info/doc" had a better chances for nomination! what do you think? How accurate that is?

Rg..