ITA:23-10-2015, e_APR Submitted:03-11-2015, AOR:03-11-2015
Med's Request
Upfront Medical Done
Med's Done....
29-10-2015
shagdash said:
Received AOR today. App Recd Date 10th Feb. NOC 1112
Congrats shagdash on your AOR.
I hope the next phase will work out fast for you. Let the AORs begin to flow.

MASF

Star Member
Sep 11, 2015
Hi All:

I am a Feb 18 applicant and I received AOR on September 7, 2015. Noc 1121

My details are on the spreadsheet under Mids

hope 2015

Mar 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
2015Dec16
Passport Req..
2016May27
Many congrats shagdash and MASF
what a good news :)

hope 2015

Mar 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
2015Dec16
Passport Req..
2016May27
Excited said:
All - i just called the NSNP office and enquired on the current status. The Lady mentioned that with the amount of applications they have received, they are anticipating that the AOR will take around 8 months as of today.

My brother is a 25 Feb applicant and i was asking her if there is a way to know the cap status like how many nominations have been issued so far, she mentioned that they don't have access to that information.

For this date, she said that the assessment wouldn't have started.

Atleast 1.5 months more to go on a minimum to hear something from them.

Thought will share it with you all.
Thank you for update
Here in forum a friend with Feb 18 app got AOR. It seems strange that getting AOR takes 8 months from today because processing of about 100 remained cap doesn't take 8 months(based on trend of processing in NSOI till now) . whats your idea?

sunny13

Jul 9, 2015
Excited said:
All - i just called the NSNP office and enquired on the current status. The Lady mentioned that with the amount of applications they have received, they are anticipating that the AOR will take around 8 months as of today.

My brother is a 25 Feb applicant and i was asking her if there is a way to know the cap status like how many nominations have been issued so far, she mentioned that they don't have access to that information.

For this date, she said that the assessment wouldn't have started.

Atleast 1.5 months more to go on a minimum to hear something from them.

Thought will share it with you all.
Thank you so much for information, I understand this like
If you are 25 th applicant then AOR date is 25th February + 8 months.
But today 18ths Feb received AOR so it's less then 8 months.
Anyways I'm so glad that people continue to receive AOR after such long silence
Good luck

ryan.esquieres

Star Member
Jul 25, 2015
Congrats MASF and shagdash! ;D

To Hope 2015:

Maybe they have a large amount of applicants for February. If you are going to look at the spreadsheet for the first week -2nd week of January they receive their AOR with in a month or 3. For the 3rd week of January to the last week of January, we receive our AOR 6-8 months from the date we sent our application. I conclude that the later you pass the the application the longer you wait for the AOR. However I have feeling that February to March have a huge chance of getting in in the cap but that is just my opinion.

Wish you all the best!

amazingfortune

Sep 21, 2014
Congrats to all who have received AoR. How is it that a February 18th applicant has received AoR before 10th February applicant? Strange. Are they picking on NOCs now?

HBK16

Star Member
Sep 10, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-11-2015
Nomination.....
27-01-2016
Maverickjo said:
Hello, you have to download the guide for how to apply from their website, read all details and then you will be able to calculate your points.. if you score minimum of 67 then you MIGHT be eligible .. But keep in mind that we are in Sept and only applicants of Feb were contacted which means they have huge number of files to process.. however it's still good to send if you have a good score, good luck!

Thanks for your kind information.

I have just filled up all required forms. Now I have some queries in following points. If you will guide me than it will great help to me.

1. passport-sized colour photograph (taken and datestampedwithin six months of application). So it should be taken recently and date stamped on photo or not ?

2. Is there any specific format for ( Section I – Settlement )? What should be covered in this ?

Thanks

MASF

Star Member
Sep 11, 2015
Good luck

[/quote]

I think you have it right Sunny. When I sent in my express entry number and job validation code per the instructions in the AOR email I reveived an automated response see below:

Thank you for your inquiry. This is confirmation that your e-mail has been received.

If you are looking for an update on your file, please note that you will not be contacted until your file reaches processing. Processing for NS Demand is taking 8 months or more.

Please note we are accepting application under all of our streams in the Nova Scotia Nominee Program.

If you have questions regarding any of our other streams please go to our website ***** and reveiw the application guidelines. You must determine for yourself if you meet the criteria and if you do we encourage you to submit your application.

NS Office of Immigration

It took almost 7 months so its not that far off

Maverickjo

Star Member
Aug 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HBK16 said:
Thanks for your kind information.

I have just filled up all required forms. Now I have some queries in following points. If you will guide me than it will great help to me.

1. passport-sized colour photograph (taken and datestampedwithin six months of application). So it should be taken recently and date stamped on photo or not ?

2. Is there any specific format for ( Section I – Settlement )? What should be covered in this ?

Thanks
Hello, to be honest I don't remembe the exact instructions for the photos .. but if it says so then Yes it has to be new ones.. and as I recall name of each should be written on them.

Settlement plan, you need to explain to them that u have clear plan of settling in NS and briefly mention the steps you will follow (this is what I wrote & not sure if it worked out for me yet!)

Good luck

mehtab007

Star Member
Jan 22, 2012
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys

I'm about to submit my application under NS: Demand EE. Going by the posts of others, it seems that it will take 7-8 months to get the AOR.

I'm just wondering -

If one receives an AOR, does it mean that 100% he/she will get the nomination? Or everyone receives an AOR... irrespective of they get the nomination in future or not?
How does it exactly work?

Kindly clarify.

Maverickjo

Star Member
Aug 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mehtab007 said:
Hi guys

I'm about to submit my application under NS: Demand EE. Going by the posts of others, it seems that it will take 7-8 months to get the AOR.

I'm just wondering -

If one receives an AOR, does it mean that 100% he/she will get the nomination? Or everyone receives an AOR... irrespective of they get the nomination in future or not?
How does it exactly work?

Kindly clarify.
Hi Mehtab007, from what we can read in the Spread sheet it's not guaranteed 100%, you can check it yourself that many who have received AOR were not nominated.. as far as I understand AOR means well receipt of ur application in terms of completeness where it has to go through further eligibility check and so then final decision..

Guys correct me If I'm wrong..

Rgrds..

Excited

Aug 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-10-2014
AOR Received.
09-02-2015
Med's Done....
04-07-2015 (upfront)
Interview........
RPRF request from CIC : 03 Mar 16
Passport Req..
10-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-03-2016
LANDED..........
3rd week Apr
hope 2015 said:
Thank you for update
Here in forum a friend with Feb 18 app got AOR. It seems strange that getting AOR takes 8 months from today because processing of about 100 remained cap doesn't take 8 months(based on trend of processing in NSOI till now) . whats your idea?
Frankly speaking, i sense the person who passed on the information to me would have been instructed to give a time frame of 8 months so that we don't call her often. If we are able to get the AOR prior to 8 months, good for us too as we have set our expectations for 8 months.. Just a mind game they seem to play !

Excited

Aug 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-10-2014
AOR Received.
09-02-2015
Med's Done....
04-07-2015 (upfront)
Interview........
RPRF request from CIC : 03 Mar 16
Passport Req..
10-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-03-2016
LANDED..........
3rd week Apr
sunny13 said:
Good luck
Its kinda strange.. because today we got a message from 18 Feb applicant stating that he received AOR on 07 Sep which is almost 5 days back.. Wondering then what happened to applicants between 10 Feb to 18 Feb ! Cant predict NSNP officers.. Its their call. All we have to do is keep hoping and have positivity develop around us..

mehtab007

Star Member
Jan 22, 2012
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Maverickjo said:
Hi Mehtab007, from what we can read in the Spread sheet it's not guaranteed 100%, you can check it yourself that many who have received AOR were not nominated.. as far as I understand AOR means well receipt of ur application in terms of completeness where it has to go through further eligibility check and so then final decision..

Guys correct me If I'm wrong..

Rgrds..
Thanks for the reply.