+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVA SCOTIA Provincial Nominee Program January 2015

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
hectortroy80 said:
Still no news or updates for applications received date of 21-22Jan. Anyone have updates then please update the SS. Hope the cap is not reached. Tensed and worried!!! :-[ :-[ :-[
Do not get tensed and worried, I strongly believe that January applicants are 100% safe to get AOR.
Also February first week applicants have chances.
Please do not mind March and April applicants whatever I write is just my assumption. I strongly wish and pray that all applicants specially in our thread and SS got nomination and we all meet in Nova Scotia. Life would be very beautiful.

tonlot2012

Star Member
Jun 26, 2012
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-7-2013
Doc's Request.
Completed
Nomination.....
God's perfect time
AOR Received.
15-7-2013 with File Number
IELTS Request
Done (passed)
File Transfer...
God's perfect time
Med's Request
God's perfect time
Med's Done....
God's perfect time
Interview........
God's perfect time
Passport Req..
God's perfect time
VISA ISSUED...
God's perfect time
LANDED..........
God's perfect time
dear all,
is NSPNP already closed??thanks

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
12th January applicants please update the thread - Anyone of you got any request from NSOI for additional documents? Or any further progress after AOR stage.

sflake

Star Member
Oct 8, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
drajpoot said:
12th January applicants please update the thread - Anyone of you got any request from NSOI for additional documents? Or any further progress after AOR stage.
nothing ... no news is good news

Cheers,

JI JI IRAWO

Jun 13, 2012
Lagos , Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 JAN 2015 NS PAPER APPL
Nomination.....
5th MAY, 2015
AOR Received.
3rd MARCH, 2015 (NS); 2nd JUNE, 2015 (CIC)
Med's Done....
UPFRONT MEDICAL 27th MAY, 2015
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
5th OCTOBER, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
19th OCTOBER, 2015
LANDED..........
on 22nd December, 2015
drajpoot said:
No nomination update yet, what I got yesterday in my place of work was a parcel of my original IELTS and ECA report that I sent to Nova scotia office instead of copies .

Thank you
Ji Ji

hectortroy80

Star Member
Jul 4, 2014
drajpoot said:
Do not get tensed and worried, I strongly believe that January applicants are 100% safe to get AOR.
Also February first week applicants have chances.
Please do not mind March and April applicants whatever I write is just my assumption. I strongly wish and pray that all applicants specially in our thread and SS got nomination and we all meet in Nova Scotia. Life would be very beautiful.

Thanks for best wishes but things are not moving further so I am worried. Let's hope to hear soon from NSOI.

naredont

Jan 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tonlot2012 said:
dear all,
@tonlot2012...Still you can apply for NSPNP but there is CAP limit only 350 for without Job offer. If you apply under this category probably chances are less.

Please refer below link for more details.

https://novascotiaimmigration.com/move-here/nova-scotia-demand-express-entry/

ahunj

Apr 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Nairobi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2016
Doc's Request.
02-03-2016
Nomination.....
05-11-2015
AOR Received.
10-12-2015
Med's Done....
01/2016
Just to curious , is it 350 in total or 350 applications per NOC...

mapleback

Mar 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08 Jun 2015
Nomination.....
01 Oct 2015
AOR Received.
03 Dec 2015
Med's Done....
01 Dec 2015
Passport Req..
01 Feb 2016
VISA ISSUED...
16 Feb 2016
tonlot2012 said:
dear all,
No, nothing has been officially announced so it can be assumed that the programme is still open. However, available slots (Intake Thresholds) were minimal so the programme could very well be capped.

See the link below for their 2014-2015 Mandate:
http://immigration.novascotia.ca/sites/default/files/NSOI_Statement_of_Mandate_2014_2015.pdf

The December 18, 2014 New Release says that the stream comes with 350 new immigration nominations, bringing the total in 2015 to 1,050, up from 700 in 2014.
https://novascotiaimmigration.com/nova-scotia-launch-new-immigration-stream/

prempaulj

Star Member
Jan 18, 2015
Earth
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
drajpoot said:
Hello Paul
As everyone knows that there is 350 cap this year and when the cap will reach is totally depend upon number of application received everyday from around the globe.
Its very hard to know how many application received everyday at NSOI. We have spreadsheet which is quite useful to know NSOI is processing which date of application but still the data is very less to calculate how many applicants got AOR till today or cap is reached or not.

I tried to calculate the maximum numbers of application received everyday at NSOI by taking the reference of 2014 RLMD stream
As per that in 8 working days NSOI got 150 applications so according to that if NSOI received application in same frequency this time from people around the world then
350 cap will reach by January applicants. so according to this January applicants are safe.

Another fact is last year there was not much eligibility criteria to apply under RLMD stream so might be possible that more people send their application to NSOI, as there was no IELTS requirement and no 67 points criteria. so may be because of this 150 cap is reached just in 8 days.
And this year NSNP criteria is almost same like FSW so may be the cap of 350 will not be filled by only January applicants. February applications may be in the Race and may be March applications too.

There is another fact that people around the world are very much eager to move to Canada and 50% of them are always ready with their documents to apply on same day when any program opens So No one knows when 350 cap will reached.

In our spreadsheet there are 54 January applicants and everyone got AOR except 2. So if we imagine this is the actual data than 350 cap would not be filled till April applicants. And I wish this imagination may become true and all applicants in our SS got nomination.

AOR is just a completeness check of your application, that you fill your application in correct way and send all required documents, Next stage is assessment stage which will decide you will get nomination or not. So AOR can not decide you will get nominated or not. It tell us that we got a golden opportunity to show our eligibility, you can say its just entry ticket to participate in race, you will win or not it will be decided how did you perform i.e. how much perfect are your documents.

Wish you all the best. Please make entry in SS
below are the links in my signature.
Drajpoot, Thanks for your wonderful and informative response.. Your response on comparison of last year and this year is a prediction that I also have some chances of getting AOR but have you noticed anyone got through the assessment. How many days will it take to cross the NSNP assessment? As per your survey and study, do you have any wild guess that the CIC will send ITAs to applicants, who has CRS score less than 350, any guess?

Thanks and regards,
Paul

Mz. Johnson

Aug 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
naredont said:
Dear drajpoot & All,

Got golden E mail.......Thanks to Lord and Thank you all for your support.. This is the E mail received from NSNP at local time 11:25

Dear XXXXX

This is to acknowledge receipt of your application under the Nova Scotia Nominee Program Nova Scotia Demand:Express Entry Stream on January 19, 2015. Your application has passed our completeness check and will now be placed in the queue for assessment.

Your case ID is XXXXX. Please refer to this number when corresponding with our office.

One of the steps required in the nomination process for Nova Scotia Demand:Express Entry is for you to be registered in Express Entry with Citizenship and Immigration Canada. To confirm that you have done so please e-mail this office, nsnp @ novascotia.ca , with your Express Entry Profile Number and Job Seeker Validation Code.

For further information on how to register with Express Entry please go to this website:

www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/express/express-entry.asp

If there is anything that requires further information/clarification, a Nova Scotia Nominee Program Officer may be in touch with you.

Nova Scotia Office of Immigration

Please update in SS
Congratulations dear on your AOR.