+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVA SCOTIA Provincial Nominee Program January 2015

arbylotus

Star Member
Sep 23, 2014
tan_sur69 said:
Thanks abhi for the update,

Any other Jan 1st week applicants who received AOR, any update from NS office. Pople who recieved nominations are very little... In wats app group...not even a single applicant received nomination.

Wondering what is the process here.... Is it because of employer verification or something else...that is taking longer time... ??

Dukhi, rest .....please update.
I am not familiar with whatsapp although I installed it on my device, how can I join the group you mentioned?

aadii

Apr 10, 2015
drajpoot said:
I guess these days every photographer is using digital camera by which he click your passport size picture and then transfer it in his PC and then do some photoshop work and then take print on photo glossy paper using printer so if you ask him to provide you soft copy and email to your brother and then your brother can ask any photographer in Canada to get photograph of that soft copy. Its so simple even you can click your photo from your mobile and send it to your brother any photographer in canada will make passport size photos in 5 minutes.

Please follow NSOI standards which they set for applications. I do not think you need to send scanned photos and do not expect that NSOI should accept that. It is your application so try your best to send everything as per their requirements. I hope you understand how your brother will get your passport photos in canada.
Thx fr ur suggestion , it was helpful...
Will be dng the same way ...

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
arbylotus said:
Hi Guys,

I was requested to provide additional documents on last Monday, and I fulfilled the request on last Wed. But now, more than a week has passed, I have heard nothing from their office. Considering most of applicants got their nomination letter in 2-3 days. I am tensed that they might intend to reject me as I chose Toronto as my destination in FSW which they also asked me to provide a copy.

I also applied to NS last year, but capped. it looks like they don't care about the previous application.

Anyone please offer some suggestion?

Thanks
arbylotus said:
Thanks drajpoot, I have updated the SS. It's Feb21 I got AOR, and 06April got their letter
drajpoot said:
In the above statement you said its more than a week has passed. and now you say 6th April you got their letter?
And also you said Wednesday you replied means yesterday on 8th April. So how it became more than a week ????? I did not understand

Mz. Johnson

Aug 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
migrator2014 said:
Just received my ITA ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D Admin please update the spreadsheet
Congrats, I wish you the best on the rest part of the journey.

kujo

Star Member
Sep 23, 2014
drajpoot said:
Thanks for update.
I guess you got ITA on 10/04/2015.
Please let us know about the checklist--Do they require again all documents related to work experience?
Sure, when my checklist is generated, I'll share it. Firstly, I have to fill in forms. Right now I'm filling in my and my spouse travel history. It's a pain in my ass, cause my wife has many business trips around the world. Moreover, they ask for exact dates of trips, not only year and month (like in FSW2014)

kujo

Star Member
Sep 23, 2014
drajpoot said:
@ rhossain, kujo, kubuqi, migrator2015, kelfinwong -
Please check your ITA received date in SS. I hope it is correct.

@ kujo- as you got nomination on 24th march so I think you should get ITA in 6th draw which was done on 27th march ?
I received ITA on Apr 10th, cause I accepted nomination after 6th draw was done.

Mz. Johnson

Aug 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
hectortroy80 said:
Hi Guys,

I have applied to NSNP Express Entry Demand 2015 and my application was received on Jan 22, 2015. I have contacted NSOI several times by email requesting about status or any updates for my application. But, I only receive reply that "according to our process it may take up to 3months". Does anyone have any idea about the actual process time, does it happens earlier than 3 months.

Anyone who have received nomination letter or email please provide updates about following. It will be very useful to other applicants like me;

1) Date when the application was received by NSOI
2) Any correspondence email received by NSOI before the decision was made about nomination.
3) Have NSOI selected all the 300 application and is the NSNP Express Entry Demand cap reached for 2015?
4) Do they contact applicants whose application is not chosen for nomination or they just send the application back, i.e. how can I make sure that my application is processed and selected for NSNP.

Guys please help as NSNP is the only hope for me else I would have to consider applying to some other country instead of Canada probably NZ.

Thanks
My dear, just take it easy and lose hope. I also applied for NSPNP and my application got there Jan 22, I'm still waiting to hear from them. Patience is the name of this game my friend.

Mz. Johnson

Aug 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
kelfinwong said:
Hi Guys,
Got my ITA yesterday, and there are some points in the ITA letters that I want to share with you, which may clear the problems that some of us may have.

Changes to your personal situation
If your situation (or that of your spouse or partner) changes, you should try to re-calculate your points score
before you decide to apply for permanent residence. To find out how to re-calculate your score, see:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/express/express-entry.asp

If your new score is lower than the minimum points score in the draw from which you were invited to apply, you
should consider declining this invitation to apply. You should also consider declining this invitation to apply if
you no longer meet the minimum criteria for Express Entry.
WARNING: If you decide to apply in the above cases, your application may be refused and your application fee
will not be returned.
Some examples of changes which could result in a lower points score include:
• You no longer have a valid job offer
• You no longer have a provincial nomination
• Your language test scores have expired or upon re-taking them, the scores are lower.
Note: If you had a birthday since we sent you this invitation, and the change to your age decreases your points
total, this will not cause us to refuse your application for permanent residence.
Congrats on your ITA and thanks for this info, it helps those of us still waiting to hear from NSOI.

kujo

Star Member
Sep 23, 2014
gkommepalli said:
Hi,

I didn't mention the settlement plan and mentioned as N/A in the application even. Can someone advise me if I can send the settlement plan now to nsnp through email or do you have to wait until the case offer come back.

Thanks
If I understood you right, you received AOR but there was no settlement plan in your application. In this case, you should wait for request from NS. They can't simply reject you after AOR, they can only send you a letter about intention to reject. They will give you ten business days to provide necessary documents (in your case settlement plan). This information is in a guide.

I'm not sure 100% cause I'm not immigration officer, but if I were you, I would wait for communication from NS

Change

Apr 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-06-2015 SINP EE
Doc's Request.
01-09-2015 (SINP)
Nomination.....
25-09-2015
AOR Received.
ITA:23-10-2015, e_APR Submitted:03-11-2015, AOR:03-11-2015
Med's Request
Upfront Medical Done
Med's Done....
29-10-2015
tan_sur69 said:
Hello Everyone

Received Completeness check mail from NS office today at 11:00 PM India,

My entry in the spreadsheet is as below :

############## 1/24/2015 13:34:56 Varma India 1/4/2015 New Delhi 1/15/2015 2171 67 #########################

Please find the below timelines

Express entry profile and Job bank account created on Jan 2nd 2015.
Sent courier of Jan 4th 2015 to NS
Received courier at NS on Jan 15th 2015.
Received completeness check mail on April 10th 2015.

NOC - 2171... A long wait ......and more long wait...

Congrats to you friend

Change

Apr 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-06-2015 SINP EE
Doc's Request.
01-09-2015 (SINP)
Nomination.....
25-09-2015
AOR Received.
ITA:23-10-2015, e_APR Submitted:03-11-2015, AOR:03-11-2015
Med's Request
Upfront Medical Done
Med's Done....
29-10-2015
gkommepalli said:
Hi drajpoot,

I got my AOR on 11-03-2015.Now is it advisebule to send a settlement plan through email or post.
Congrats gkommepalli. This mean you should hope for ITA the next draw.

cennabit

Apr 13, 2015
Hi folks. Please update the spreadsheet.
I got my AOR 3 hours ago. My package arrived at there on January 16th around 11.30 am. Please fix this date on spreadsheet cause it is showing 17 in there.

Thanks.

GNPLC

Nov 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/01/2015
cennabit said:
I got my AOR 3 hours ago. My package arrived at there on January 16th around 11.30 am. Please fix this date on spreadsheet cause it is showing 17 in there.

Thanks.
Congratulations

naredont

Jan 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cennabit said:

Thanks.
Congrats..Wish you all the best..