+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVA SCOTIA Provincial Nominee Program January 2015

tan_sur69

Star Member
Jun 23, 2014
abhishishir said:
I received AOR in Last week of February, but my Marital Status changed during that period, so I sent the additional documents which reached NS office on 7th March. I mailed them the same info twice. Still no contact from their side.
Keeping fingers crossed
will update as soon as there is any update. Thanks
Thanks abhi for the update,

Any other Jan 1st week applicants who received AOR, any update from NS office. Pople who recieved nominations are very little... In wats app group...not even a single applicant received nomination.

Wondering what is the process here.... Is it because of employer verification or something else...that is taking longer time... ??

Dukhi, rest .....please update.

kujo

Star Member
Sep 23, 2014
tan_sur69 said:
kujo
kubuqi
migrator2015
kelfinwong

Just checking, you were the first birds to receive nomination from NS, have you tried to call NS office during your post AOR time. To check with the status of your application during post AOR.
I wrote one e-mail to NS, asking about status. They answered with standard letter that processing is 3 month or more, nothing definite. So, the key is patience.

kujo

Star Member
Sep 23, 2014
tan_sur69 said:
@ { kujo
kubuqi
migrator2015
kelfinwong }

Question to above members, I understand that NS office do employer verification to all the candidates. Usually the employer verification is the most time consuming in the assessment process.
Someone from you (I do not remember who is it) sent employment roles and responsibilities letter to NS office to speed the assessment process.

Please suggest if i have to request my employers to send the roles and responsibilities letter to NS office mentioning the files number.
This step can be counter productive.

Please suggest ....
I sent reference letters with the full package. I think that's enough. In case they need extra docs, they will ask.

kujo

Star Member
Sep 23, 2014
drajpoot said:
We all including member of this thread, silent readers and all NSNP-applicants around the world have the same question in our mind that how many numbers of application has been accepted till today? and our application would be considered or not?
We can get this answer so easily without sending email to NSOI, if we all make entries in SS and update our status.
By making entry in SS, we can make ourselves a bit tension free and also help others too. I do not think there is any harm to enter your application details in SS.

My special thanks to all 80 applicants who are in our spreadsheet , they help us to know that currently NSOI is working on which date of applications. All of you can imagine if we do not have these people in SS, we all were blank.So please make entries and help everyone.

Thank you.

Dear Drajpoot, I received ITA this weekend. But I can't update my SS entry, only create new one. Please help.
After accepting invitation you should fill in forms (the same information as you provided for FSW2014). Then a personal checklist will be generated. I am filling in forms right now. I'll keep in touch.

Good luck for all!

gkommepalli

Mar 14, 2015
Hi,

I didn't mention the settlement plan and mentioned as N/A in the application even. Can someone advise me if I can send the settlement plan now to nsnp through email or do you have to wait until the case offer come back.

Thanks

hectortroy80

Star Member
Jul 4, 2014
Hi Guys, just to check is there any whatsapp group created for NSNP 2015. If yes, please let me know. I am member of another group which is EE 2015 and it helps a lot to have a whatsapp group association and there is instant reply and clarifications.

Also, I am wondering that NSOI even does not acknowledge the receipt of application. I called the office just to check whether my application is received or not and they told me that you have to write an email regarding this, after which I wrote an email to NSOI and received standard reply that "as per our standards it may take 3months or more". But, I my courier service does mention that some A. Parker have singed it. Does anyone have similar confirmation?

Hope at least I receive some correspondence from NSOI and dont have to wait till next year to receive my application back from them. NSOI should at least inform by email if the application is rejected or resent.

Thanks for the updation and replies.

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
aadii said:
Thx fr the reply , I m asking about Express Entry (Pilot project)without job offer- Program only ..
Yes let's hope fr the best , gonna submit right away ..
One more point,
Will they accept scanned photographs ?
The reason I m asking is , my brother is in Canada n I m gonna mail him the filled form with scanned photos n he will go to submit at the office In Nova Scotia as its will happen soon without any delay .

Let me know if ny f u hv n idea on this ....
I guess these days every photographer is using digital camera by which he click your passport size picture and then transfer it in his PC and then do some photoshop work and then take print on photo glossy paper using printer so if you ask him to provide you soft copy and email to your brother and then your brother can ask any photographer in Canada to get photograph of that soft copy. Its so simple even you can click your photo from your mobile and send it to your brother any photographer in canada will make passport size photos in 5 minutes.

Please follow NSOI standards which they set for applications. I do not think you need to send scanned photos and do not expect that NSOI should accept that. It is your application so try your best to send everything as per their requirements. I hope you understand how your brother will get your passport photos in canada.

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
hectortroy80 said:
Hi Guys, just to check is there any whatsapp group created for NSNP 2015. If yes, please let me know. I am member of another group which is EE 2015 and it helps a lot to have a whatsapp group association and there is instant reply and clarifications.

Also, I am wondering that NSOI even does not acknowledge the receipt of application. I called the office just to check whether my application is received or not and they told me that you have to write an email regarding this, after which I wrote an email to NSOI and received standard reply that "as per our standards it may take 3months or more". But, I my courier service does mention that some A. Parker have singed it. Does anyone have similar confirmation?

Hope at least I receive some correspondence from NSOI and dont have to wait till next year to receive my application back from them. NSOI should at least inform by email if the application is rejected or resent.

Thanks for the updation and replies.
Please have patience my friend.
Your courier service provided you correct details . A.Parker, Cosman etc are person who received application at NSOI.
So relax your application reached at right place.
We have very small data in excel sheet but I believe it is still enough to know when the cap will reached.
last week 15th January applicant reported AOR. So please wait. your turn will come soon. Be positive

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
gkommepalli said:
Hi,

I didn't mention the settlement plan and mentioned as N/A in the application even. Can someone advise me if I can send the settlement plan now to nsnp through email or do you have to wait until the case offer come back.

Thanks
You did not write anything in the space provided for Settlement plan ?
I think you must send it now via email and by courier too that is the only option your have . I do not know either they will accept it or not but thats the thing you can do right now.
Please write them a good letter that by mistake you missed that and request them to add it with your application.
Mention your application received date and time and also the name of person who received that.

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
kujo said:
Dear Drajpoot, I received ITA this weekend. But I can't update my SS entry, only create new one. Please help.
After accepting invitation you should fill in forms (the same information as you provided for FSW2014). Then a personal checklist will be generated. I am filling in forms right now. I'll keep in touch.

Good luck for all!
Thanks for update.
I guess you got ITA on 10/04/2015.
Please let us know about the checklist--Do they require again all documents related to work experience?

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
@rhossain, kujo, kubuqi, migrator2015, kelfinwong -
Please check your ITA received date in SS. I hope it is correct.

@kujo- as you got nomination on 24th march so I think you should get ITA in 6th draw which was done on 27th march ?

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
gkommepalli said:
Hi drajpoot,

I got my AOR on 11-03-2015.Now is it advisebule to send a settlement plan through email or post.
I am sorry I forgot that you already got AOR. To be very frank I have absolutely no idea at this point what is advisable. In my point of view its good to send them your settlement plan via email as you have file number and for sure they will ask you about your planning to settle in NS, as you did not mention anything.
If you will send it there is no risk and no harm but if you will not I think there might be a little bit risk.
But again I will say please take advice from any senior person if you know anyone.

GNPLC

Nov 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/01/2015
Wishing all that is waiting for AOR and Nomination all the best this week.

miltoncsekuet

Sep 6, 2014
Toronto
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
8 Oct 15
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
Jan 2017
Med's Done....
Re Medical Jan 2017
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
Feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2017
LANDED..........
March 2017
GNPLC said:
Wishing all that is waiting for AOR and Nomination all the best this week.
Hope this is your week . You will get AOR in this week . :D