Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/01/2015
sshehab said:
Dears ,

i just received the AOR from NS office , my application received on 14- Jan -2015 By the way they mentioned that i have passed the completeness phase and i'll be in queue to enter the assessment phase. What is next and how long i have to wait?
Congratulations my friend, delay is not denial

kujo

Star Member
Sep 23, 2014
hectortroy80 said:
Hi thanks for sharing the checklist. I am not sure why are they requesting these documents now at this stage. Don't we have to submit these documents after receiving ITA. Is there any deadline provided to you i.e. within how many days you need to submit these documents.
Sorry for confusion. These is the checklist for those who received ITA

miltoncsekuet

Sep 6, 2014
Toronto
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
8 Oct 15
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
Jan 2017
Med's Done....
Re Medical Jan 2017
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
Feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2017
LANDED..........
March 2017
sshehab said:
Dears ,

i just received the AOR from NS office , my application received on 14- Jan -2015 By the way they mentioned that i have passed the completeness phase and i'll be in queue to enter the assessment phase. What is next and how long i have to wait?
Congratulation ! At last you made it.

faye2016

Nov 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-01-2015
Good Day Everyone,

I received correspondence from NSNP yesterday (see below).

RE: Application to the Nova Scotia Nominee Program

Dear Ms. ---------:

Thank you for your interest in applying to the Nova Scotia Nominee Program under the
Nova Scotia Demand: Express Entry stream. After a review of your application, it was
determined that it is incomplete per the checklist in the NSNP 100 application.
Therefore, your application has been closed and is being returned to you via regular
mail. As indicated in our guidelines, only complete applications will be assessed.
The following items were missing from your application package:
• Separation Declaration for Minors Travelling to Canada – IMM 5604.

Thank you,

Nova Scotia Nominee Program
Nova Scotia Office of Immigration

I responded and asked that they review their decision as I have full custody of my daughter. They have indicated that they will elevate the matter to the manager and respond within 2 weeks. My application was received on january 15th.

Change

Apr 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-06-2015 SINP EE
Doc's Request.
01-09-2015 (SINP)
Nomination.....
25-09-2015
AOR Received.
ITA:23-10-2015, e_APR Submitted:03-11-2015, AOR:03-11-2015
Med's Request
Upfront Medical Done
Med's Done....
29-10-2015
sshehab said:
Dears ,

Congrats to you.
I can still see hope for whitneyhazel whose application was also received January 14th 2015.

Change

Apr 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-06-2015 SINP EE
Doc's Request.
01-09-2015 (SINP)
Nomination.....
25-09-2015
AOR Received.
ITA:23-10-2015, e_APR Submitted:03-11-2015, AOR:03-11-2015
Med's Request
Upfront Medical Done
Med's Done....
29-10-2015
sshehab said:
Dears ,

Please can you update the speedsheet!!!!!
Thanks.

tan_sur69

Star Member
Jun 23, 2014
kelfinwong said:
Hi Guys,
Got my ITA yesterday, and there are some points in the ITA letters that I want to share with you, which may clear the problems that some of us may have.

Changes to your personal situation
If your situation (or that of your spouse or partner) changes, you should try to re-calculate your points score
before you decide to apply for permanent residence. To find out how to re-calculate your score, see:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/express/express-entry.asp

If your new score is lower than the minimum points score in the draw from which you were invited to apply, you
should consider declining this invitation to apply. You should also consider declining this invitation to apply if
you no longer meet the minimum criteria for Express Entry.
WARNING: If you decide to apply in the above cases, your application may be refused and your application fee
will not be returned.
Some examples of changes which could result in a lower points score include:
• You no longer have a valid job offer
• You no longer have a provincial nomination
• Your language test scores have expired or upon re-taking them, the scores are lower.
Note: If you had a birthday since we sent you this invitation, and the change to your age decreases your points
total, this will not cause us to refuse your application for permanent residence.

I have a question for you,

In the current situation of yours, Is it possible to update the application you submitted in MY CIC, if your IELTS scores expired (after receiving ITA and before completeness check of CIC) ?

I want to check if ever my existing IELTS test scores expire after receiving nomination from NS but before getting ITA from CIC and by then I have new IELTS test scores with all modules above 6 (enough to maintain a EE profile) .... Will i still be eligible to submit my ITA applications if i meet the EE draw - points criteria ?

naredont

Jan 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
faye2016 said:
Good Day Everyone,

Dear Ms. ---------:

Thank you for your interest in applying to the Nova Scotia Nominee Program under the
Nova Scotia Demand: Express Entry stream. After a review of your application, it was
Therefore, your application has been closed and is being returned to you via regular
mail. As indicated in our guidelines, only complete applications will be assessed.

Thank you,

I responded and asked that they review their decision as I have full custody of my daughter. They have indicated that they will elevate the matter to the manager and respond within 2 weeks. My application was received on january 15th.

@faya2016..So sad..Try to call them. I do not think this will make issue for review.

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
faye2016 said:
Good Day Everyone,

Dear Ms. ---------:

Thank you,

Hello faye2016

My question is why did you miss that form ? I read the guide its a mandatory form if it is applicable.
I will suggest you to write them a strong reason why did you miss that because they are not denying the fact that you do not have custody of your daughter. They are saying that you missed that form so You need to provide strong reason or very good acceptable excuse

GNPLC

Nov 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/01/2015
valericagirl said:
Hello guys, I received AOR, please update the spreadsheet! :)
Congratulations

naredont

Jan 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
faye2016 said:
Good Day Everyone,

Dear Ms. ---------:

Thank you,

@ faya2016 Is 5604 applicable for you?

Musikwala

Sep 14, 2014
Johannesburg, SA
Visa Office......
Pretoria, SA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-07-2015
Nomination.....
06-10-2015
AOR Received.
12-11-2015
Med's Done....
10-11-2015
Passport Req..
14-07-2016
VISA ISSUED...
08-08-2016
Guys! My app package was received today in Nova Scotia. Just checked DHL.

What's next?

How long do I have to wait to hear anything?

naredont

Jan 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Musikwala said:
Guys! My app package was received today in Nova Scotia. Just checked DHL.

What's next?

How long do I have to wait to hear anything?
Just wait for sometime. Currently 15 and 16 Jan applications are under review. All the best