+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVA SCOTIA Provincial Nominee Program January 2015

oksma

Star Member
Jul 22, 2015
SDS said:
Hi,

Initially I applied FSW 2014 and my application was returned due to cap reached.

That might be the reason they specified about Ontario.

I have no idea how to reply for this as its difficult to justify. Anyone who received same email?

I sent my application on July 2015 and received email on Feb 2015 asking about banking information. After that I received this email last week mentioning above questions.

SDS
I guess you mean to say February 2016. Then this means that NSOI is actually processing files. You are July applicant and I also think this means the AOR or so. What date exactly did NSOI receive your application in July 2015? Thanks

hhhh

Star Member
Feb 9, 2016
SDS said:
Hi,

Initially I applied FSW 2014 and my application was returned due to cap reached.

I have no idea how to reply for this as its difficult to justify. Anyone who received same email?

I sent my application on July 2015 and received email on Feb 2015 asking about banking information. After that I received this email last week mentioning above questions.

SDS
Does it means someone receive response from NSOI in 2016.02 although he/she is July 2015 applicant??
But Feb 2016 as far as I can see, NSOI should process applicants around June or May applicants...

Any one have explain?

Moh Mor

Star Member
Sep 19, 2015
SDS said:
Hi,

SDS
Could you please tell us which stream you've applied?

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
SDS said:
hi,

I am new to this discussion.

I have submitted my application few months back and visa officer sent me an email requesting explanation on why I prefer to settle in Nova Scotia instead of other provinces - specially comparing with Ontario.

He is asking evidence and argument favouring of settling in Nova Scotia.

Anyone received similar email and any help in replying this please....

Thanks
Hello SDS

Its a normal question which they ask but if they specify ONTARIO, which means there is something in your application which force nomination officer to doubt your intention not to settle in Nova Scotia. Well I would like to know did you ever mentioned Ontario in your previous applications OR do you have any relative in Ontario?
You need to be very careful in replying as your reply must show that you only want to settle in Nova Scotia and also it must show that you dont have any intention to move in Ontario.

regards
D.

kristelgen

Star Member
May 1, 2012
PHILIPPINES
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
MANILA
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
NA
AOR Received.
JUNE 14 2017
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
SDS said:
Hi,

SDS

SDS, did you apply under demand stream? What specific day did NSOI receive you application last July 2015?Thank you!

silasnjita

Star Member
Jan 14, 2015
Hello Guys.

For post ITA guys, can someone please list the set of documents one need to submit after receiving ITA?

Are we to include pay slips for our previous JOBS?

Thanks

Ogoza

Star Member
Jan 12, 2016
silasnjita said:
Hello Guys.

For post ITA guys, can someone please list the set of documents one need to submit after receiving ITA?

Are we to include pay slips for our previous JOBS?

Thanks
I think its specific to each individual, its not thesame for everybody. you will be given the list of documents to provide. I was not asked to forward payslips but if they ask you? it will sure be for current employement not previous.

SDS

Star Member
Sep 27, 2014
Moh Mor said:
Could you please tell us which stream you've applied?
Its FSW 2014 which opened on May 2014. But my application got rejected. and now I apply under provincial nominee program.

SDS

Star Member
Sep 27, 2014
oksma said:
I guess you mean to say February 2016. Then this means that NSOI is actually processing files. You are July applicant and I also think this means the AOR or so. What date exactly did NSOI receive your application in July 2015? Thanks
Yes it should be February 2016.

July 14th 2015.

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
Hello SDS

In FSW 2014, when your application has been returned by CIC , at that time your application got assigned UCI number, as most of the people who got their application back due to cap got UCI which means they have your details which you filled specifically in IMM008(generic application form).
Normally Nova Scotia request this form to provide them if you have already applied for FSW program and I am sure they asked you too.
So I would like to know in that form what province you chose in point 6.(Where do you intend to live in Canada?)
If your answer was ONTARIO, that means you need to justify your answer why did you chose that time Ontario and now why you want to settle in Nova Scotia.

Well In FSW 2013, and FSW 2014 I put ONTARIO in my application, plus I was working for a company which is Montreal , additionally my wife was in Ontario so nomination officer asked me the same question too. So be practical and reasonable while replying to the officer about your intention to settle in Nova Scotia.
They are very nice actually they seriously want to nominate you thats the reason they are asking more information so you just need to clear them that you actually want to settle in their province.

MASF

Star Member
Sep 11, 2015
F.K said:
Dear MASF,
Thank you so much for your reply.
I am NOT claiming any points for my spouse education so I did NOT send any educational cirtificates and also assesment credentials.
Would you please share with me what did you do in your case?
Have you got nomination?
Thanks.
Hi FK your application should be fine. I was worried about it for mine because I had sent my husband's high school diploma even though I was not claiming points for him but they issued me a nomination in Oct 2015 and I received my COPR if Feb 2016 and am planning to land on May 25, 2016.

Don't worry about it my friend. In your case you have nothing to worry about

MASF

Star Member
Sep 11, 2015
hhhh said:
As far as I can remember, there was one applicant didn't pass the completeness check coz he didn't send any education certificate for his spouse to NS, in early 2015, is it?
This happened to a few persons but if memory serves me correctly they had indicated they were claiming points they were not just refused for simply not sending in credentials there is more to each of their circumstances

Hope this helps