+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVA SCOTIA Provincial Nominee Program January 2015

MASF

Star Member
Sep 11, 2015
silasnjita said:
Hello Guys.

For post ITA guys, can someone please list the set of documents one need to submit after receiving ITA?

Are we to include pay slips for our previous JOBS?

Thanks
Once you receive an ITA and complete the forms you receive a personal document checklist based on the information you placed in your forms. Common documents asked for are:
Police certificates
Job letters (Persons include salary slips here but it is not a requirement. I would suggest it is done for the job you are currently in if you are not using an updated job letter but if you are there is no need to).
Upfront medical form
Proof of funds
Bio data pages of passport.

This is the information I can remember from my application. Hope it helps.

proof of education (persons include IELTS and ECA with these but it is mandatory)

kristelgen

Star Member
May 1, 2012
PHILIPPINES
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
MANILA
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
NA
AOR Received.
JUNE 14 2017
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
SDS said:
Yes it should be February 2016.

July 14th 2015.
Skywalker, is there any update from July applicants in the whatsapp group?

hope1nca

Star Member
Mar 10, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kristelgen said:
Skywalker, is there any update from July applicants in the whatsapp group?
That's weired. As I July 6 applicant, I haven't been contact by NSOI yet. I doubt is SDS is under EE damand stream.

oksma

Star Member
Jul 22, 2015
hope1nca said:
That's weired. As I July 6 applicant, I haven't been contact by NSOI yet. I doubt is SDS is under EE damand stream.
Sometimes one doesn't know exactly the criteria used by NSOI in processing applications. There could be priority processing and that explains why a July 14 applicant is contacted and July 1 not. No one can say exactly what the priority is here(that's if SDS is on Demand stream). Hence, there's need for clarification. I have seen as revealed here in times past, NSOI nominating May applicants still while we are trackking June at the moment. This shows that a lot of factors may come to play in the process other than first come, first serve basis they propagate. So, let SDS tell us if it is demand stream EE. And if it is, then, hope1nca, just be hopeful as your nomination is on the way( remember, they assign files to different case officers and who knows if your case officer is on vacation or something?) Me too, I'm anxious to hear from them, but meanwhile SDS please can you clear the air? Thanks

hope1nca

Star Member
Mar 10, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
oksma said:
Sometimes one doesn't know exactly the criteria used by NSOI in processing applications. There could be priority processing and that explains why a July 14 applicant is contacted and July 1 not. No one can say exactly what the priority is here(that's if SDS is on Demand stream). Hence, there's need for clarification. I have seen as revealed here in times past, NSOI nominating May applicants still while we are trackking June at the moment. This shows that a lot of factors may come to play in the process other than first come, first serve basis they propagate. So, let SDS tell us if it is demand stream EE. And if it is, then, hope1nca, just be hopeful as your nomination is on the way( remember, they assign files to different case officers and who knows if your case officer is on vacation or something?) Me too, I'm anxious to hear from them, but meanwhile SDS please can you clear the air? Thanks
Hi oksma, thank you for your explaination. I agree with you to some extent and I believe that there may be a priority for some easy files. But I think the priority only happens after AOR. Don't you think it's very strange that SDS (an applicant of July 14) received AOR in Feb while July 1 applicant haven't been contacted by NSOI till now? It is also true that cases will be processed by different officers, but I also believe this happens only after AOR, before that, none of the applicant has a case number....So SDS, please clarify if you are applying under EE demand stream.

hhhh

Star Member
Feb 9, 2016
Hi MASF,

I just asked one of my friend checked, the case i remembered happened on an applicant in China, he also posted a thread in a Chinese Forum.
He never claimed points from his spouse.

But anyway, I do hope that was a single case...and would never happen again

MASF said:
This happened to a few persons but if memory serves me correctly they had indicated they were claiming points they were not just refused for simply not sending in credentials there is more to each of their circumstances

Hope this helps

kakmam1

Feb 14, 2016
Pune, India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-12-2015 (SINP)
Doc's Request.
02-06-2016 (Schedule A) Provided on 07-02-2016
Nomination.....
02-02-2016 (SINP)
AOR Received.
24-02-2016
IELTS Request
Already submitted with post ITA application
Med's Request
Already submitted with post ITA application
Med's Done....
26-02-2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
10-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2016
LANDED..........
02-02-2017
Hello Frnd and Seniors,

Can any one please throw some light when NSNP Demand entry going to open again ?

One of my frnd is waiting desparately :(

hhhh

Star Member
Feb 9, 2016
ditto, it seems to me that priority would be "assigned" after AOR...
But the only thing we can do, is wait and be patient...

hope1nca said:
Hi oksma, thank you for your explaination. I agree with you to some extent and I believe that there may be a priority for some easy files. But I think the priority only happens after AOR. Don't you think it's very strange that SDS (an applicant of July 14) received AOR in Feb while July 1 applicant haven't been contacted by NSOI till now? It is also true that cases will be processed by different officers, but I also believe this happens only after AOR, before that, none of the applicant has a case number....So SDS, please clarify if you are applying under EE demand stream.

kristelgen

Star Member
May 1, 2012
PHILIPPINES
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
MANILA
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
NA
AOR Received.
JUNE 14 2017
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
kakmam1 said:
Hello Frnd and Seniors,

Can any one please throw some light when NSNP Demand entry going to open again ?

One of my frnd is waiting desparately :(
No one knows when.. If you back read the previous conversations in this thread, JULY 2015 Applicants are still watiting for AOR's. NSNP has to process July- Dec 17 2015 applicants that are in line. The Processing time is now at 11 months and count will be based on the day that NSOI received the documents.

oksma

Star Member
Jul 22, 2015
hope1nca said:
Yea, I do agree with u. The onus lies on SDS to tell us the true situation of things

Skywalker_RT

Sep 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@Creation7: have you already got your nomination certificate? If so, can you please share your approximate nomination number with us?

creation7

Oct 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
NSNP: 08-04-2016
AOR Received.
EE AOR: 01-05-2016
Med's Done....
Passed: 04-05-2016
Skywalker_RT said:
@Creation7: have you already got your nomination certificate? If so, can you please share your approximate nomination number with us?
Yes, i got it already last week. Nomination cert number is between 0110-0125.

SDS

Star Member
Sep 27, 2014
oksma said:

Hi,

I apply under Demand express entry. Hope this will help. I am bit confuse about Nominee and Demand express entry. I thought its same.

Thanks

sd2005

Jul 13, 2015
Hello Seniors and all forum members,

I apologise if this is a repeat subject, I couldn't get through all 500 pages of this thread... I am curious about the number of applicants that get rejected for NS Provincial Nomination. I felt rather certain that my application under EE Demand had a good chance of being approved, but since I'm not likely to hear back until probably September (I applied first week October 2015) I'm beginning to fear waiting a year for PNP (and two years in EE pool) only to be rejected. What are the typical grounds for rejection?

Can anyone shed a bit of light onto this?