+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVA SCOTIA Provincial Nominee Program January 2015

areise

Star Member
May 27, 2015
naredont said:
Dear All,

I am Happy to inform you...10 minutes ago..I got a Golden Email..ie. NOMINATION...

Thanks to Lord and Everyone for their valuable support during entire process. Two and half years struggle.. Lost hopes in NSP 2014 and FSW 2014. However, God is great..again NSP 2015.

Got it...Thanks...

I wish everyone to get their AOR and Nomination. :) :) :) :) :) :)
congratulations......it's a matter of inspiration for us...2.5 years struggle....

CADragon

Star Member
Jun 26, 2015
sesytrice said:
After a long and tough journey, I'm delighted to announce the arrival of my NOMINATION. I'm finally going back to my province of origin in Canada.

I was asked to additional document on May 6th, which included;
1. Settlement plan
2. re-write my job description
3. generic form IMM 0008
4. correspondence from SINP
5. Updated statement of account
6. Updated pension fund
7. Why i chose Sydney, NS.

I submitted the additional document on 21st of MAY and today I got my nomination . #
Thanks to you all....
Congrats :) ...
Can you please give us some pointers about what you mentioned in your Settlement Plan ??? Because I'm not sure what exactly I should Include in it !!!

GNPLC

Nov 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/01/2015
naredont said:
Dear All,

I am Happy to inform you...10 minutes ago..I got a Golden Email..ie. NOMINATION...

Thanks to Lord and Everyone for their valuable support during entire process. Two and half years struggle.. Lost hopes in NSP 2014 and FSW 2014. However, God is great..again NSP 2015.

Got it...Thanks...

I wish everyone to get their AOR and Nomination. :) :) :) :) :) :)
Congratulations

wendyluv

Star Member
May 15, 2015
oladelemary said:
" we got your additional documents, you will soon hear from us". Those were the words i heard via a phone call from NSOI at around 4:20pm Nova scotia time.

I didnt write my NOC on page 13 of the NSOI 100 form when i submitted my application. However i sent a fresh page 13 to NSOI few weeks ago(via email and courier) even when they have not requested me to send it.

I sent email last week to confirm receipt of the page 13 and if it has been added to my application. got no response. sent another reminder and I got a phone call............... still hanging on and hopeful

funny enough when i emailed them some copy of my updated documents even if they havent reached my date yet,they messaged me that they have received t and it will be added to my file.

wendyluv

Star Member
May 15, 2015
sham_visa said:
I have send documents for NSNP in March last week.

When can I expect the first reply from NSNP
sham-visa,you can expect your first response from them from 3-6months as someone had earlier said,thats the usual time frame they take.

wendyluv

Star Member
May 15, 2015
Braxod said:
Feb applicants need more patience. AORs stucked at 26 jan applicants.
so, lets hope NSOI will speed up from next week again.
February applicants can begin to warm up as there would soon be touchdown on their applications,january applications would soon be rounded up... ;D :)

valericagirl

Mar 26, 2014
Hello I received intend to refuse letter :( I need to send additional documents> IMM008, bank statements and settlement plan. Who can help me with a sample of settlement plan please!

CADragon

Star Member
Jun 26, 2015
valericagirl said:
Hello I received intend to refuse letter :( I need to send additional documents> IMM008, bank statements and settlement plan. Who can help me with a sample of settlement plan please!
Hey ... sorry for that. .. but don't give up !
I'm just making my application now ... and to be honest I'm stuck at the settlement Plan ! .. I'm just not sure what I need to include in it !

I appreciate any tip from anyone who got they Nomination (congrats).

Regards.

All

Star Member
Dec 26, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello friends,
Is Nova scotia nominee program still open to apply?
If yes, is there any chances for 2015 June apps??
If no, When does it Re-open?

Thanks so much who answers :-*

faye2016

Nov 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-01-2015
For those persons asking about settlement plan, I hope this helps you as everyone's situation will be different.

You need to tell them what you intend to do about the following when you arrive in NS and beyond:

1. How you intend to find housing and a job who will assist you, have you been doing web searches and on which website
2. If you have children, how you intend to get them into school have you been visiting the websites of school boards or will family and friends assist them with your search.
3. What about your education? Do you have plans for future studies, are you planning to get licenced if you occupation requires it.
4. Why do you want to go to Nova Scotia, what are you goals and plans for yourself and family. What do you hope to achieve and how do you plan to do so.
5. If you have family and friends there say how they will assist you in settling down. Will they assist you with job and house search and generally just helping you to become familiar with the system.
6. If you have visited there before you can also speak about the things that impressed you.
7. Apart from work speak about your passion for volunteer work if you are and how you will give back to the community

There is no one way of writing a settlement plan. You have to make it your own. They just want to know why you want to come and what your plans are when you arrive. They just want to know that you have at least have a solid plan.

I hope this helps.

Faye2016

mostafasaad

Jul 2, 2014
Egypt
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-07-2015
Doc's Request.
16-10-2015
Nomination.....
28-06-2015
AOR Received.
30-07-2015
Med's Done....
21-07-2015
Passport Req..
07-12-2015
Any answers?

mostafasaad said:
Dear colleagues,
I'm new to the forum but following it since a while.
I have a question I wish I can find an answer for it here:
I submitted my application to NSNP on 19 January 2015
Received AOR e-mail on 23 April
Sent my EE profile number and Job Bank Validation code 2 days later
Now it's 2 months after submitting my information without any response
Can anybody tell me when I can expect any action?
Does anybody have similar timeline can tell me his/her status now?
Did anybody received nomination already? And if yes, what is his/her timeline?

I'm sorry if my questions were repeated. The topic is too long and didn't have time to read all the posts

Thanks for your replies in advance

naredont

Jan 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear All,

I got ITA yesterday's draw. Please could you advise what is next step and what are the documents required? Do I need to submit medical reports at the initial stage?