Interview........
Not asked Yet
Passport Req..
18-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
03-12-2015
LANDED..........
12-02-2016
Admins, Please change my name in the SS. Its in row 51. Change it to "Snehan" from "Amit".

btw, anyone of 20th Jan got nomination ? finger crossed !!

wendyluv

Star Member
May 15, 2015
seems nsoi are finally moving after a veeeery heavy traffic ;D hoping they finish january applications asap and move to february....thank God for this beautiful opportunity thot they would never get to my date....but God WINS ALWAYS! :) ;D

bharadwaj1883

Star Member
Apr 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-06-2015
Doc's Request.
30-09-2015 Schedule4 and 4a
Nomination.....
27-11-2015
AOR Received.
22-12-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Done....
19-12-2015
Interview........
waived off
Passport Req..
22-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
31-03-2016
LANDED..........
Mostly in Aug 2016
Hi Everyone,
I started a NSNP 2015 Whatsapp group. Kindly send whatsapp message to my Number 9603276215 to join.

Thanks

Bharadwaj

hope 2015

Mar 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
2015Dec16
Passport Req..
2016May27
no news? issued nomination or AOR?

oladelemary

Star Member
Mar 6, 2015
hope 2015 said:
no news? issued nomination or AOR?

" we got your additional documents, you will soon hear from us". Those were the words i heard via a phone call from NSOI at around 4:20pm Nova scotia time.

I didnt write my NOC on page 13 of the NSOI 100 form when i submitted my application. However i sent a fresh page 13 to NSOI few weeks ago(via email and courier) even when they have not requested me to send it.

I sent email last week to confirm receipt of the page 13 and if it has been added to my application. got no response. sent another reminder and I got a phone call............... still hanging on and hopeful

shagdash

Sep 24, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
oladelemary said:
" we got your additional documents, you will soon hear from us". Those were the words i heard via a phone call from NSOI at around 4:20pm Nova scotia time.

I didnt write my NOC on page 13 of the NSOI 100 form when i submitted my application. However i sent a fresh page 13 to NSOI few weeks ago(via email and courier) even when they have not requested me to send it.

I sent email last week to confirm receipt of the page 13 and if it has been added to my application. got no response. sent another reminder and I got a phone call............... still hanging on and hopeful
They didn't accept my additional documents that I sent in support of my application, although my application hasn't reached AOR stage yet. Has your application reached AOR yet?
This is the response I got when I tried to send them some additional documents - a newer and more complete experience letter (I had submitted a job description letter and appointment letter and other documents confirming my job title, salary etc. earlier) and some bank fixed deposit certificates (I had submitted a bank statement showing fixed deposit balances earlier)

oladelemary

Star Member
Mar 6, 2015
shagdash said:
They didn't accept my additional documents that I sent in support of my application, although my application hasn't reached AOR stage yet. Has your application reached AOR yet?
This is the response I got when I tried to send them some additional documents - a newer and more complete experience letter (I had submitted a job description letter and appointment letter and other documents confirming my job title, salary etc. earlier) and some bank fixed deposit certificates (I had submitted a bank statement showing fixed deposit balances earlier)

I got AOR and file number

Mz. Johnson

Aug 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
sham_visa said:
I have send documents for NSNP in March last week.

When can I expect the first reply from NSNP
Give or take 3-6 months. ;D :D

Excited

Aug 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-10-2014
AOR Received.
09-02-2015
Med's Done....
04-07-2015 (upfront)
Interview........
RPRF request from CIC : 03 Mar 16
Passport Req..
10-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-03-2016
LANDED..........
3rd week Apr
Friends - i walked off to the NSOI office in order to enquire about my Brother's application that he submitted by Feb end. The lady in charge could not answer specifically. All she said was that we need to wait for some more time and NSOI will contact them for sure through email only.

She did not have the answers to how many AORs already given or which date is currently being processed etc.

I know this does not add any joy but i am trying to keep you all posted on what happened today, even with personal visit to the office

Novamove

Jun 16, 2015
Excited said:
Friends - i walked off to the NSOI office in order to enquire about my Brother's application that he submitted by Feb end. The lady in charge could not answer specifically. All she said was that we need to wait for some more time and NSOI will contact them for sure through email only.

She did not have the answers to how many AORs already given or which date is currently being processed etc.

I know this does not add any joy but i am trying to keep you all posted on what happened today, even with personal visit to the office
Thanks for keeping the group posted mate. That was disheartening thought...was'nt it?

munjal

May 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello friends,
I am thinking of sending my application for Nova Scotia Demand Express Entry program.

As per the application guide, the applicant must score minimum 67 out of 100 to be eligible to apply for this program.
I calculated my points and it comes to exactly 67 points, However, I need your valuable inputs regarding points given for work experience.

I have total work experience of more than 6 years now and out of these I worked as Financial Sales Representative (NOC 6235) for 1 year and 2 months.

Now it is mentioned on page number 8 of the application guide as below:

Your work experience in Canada or international must be:
 at least one year (1,560 hours), full-time or an equal amount in part-time
 paid work (volunteer work and unpaid internships do not count)
 in the same occupation, and
 within the last 10 years before your application to NSOI and at application for permanent residence to CIC, and
 in NOC 2011 Skill Type 0, Skill Level A or B (if no arranged employment, paid work experience must be one of the opportunity occupations listed in Appendix 1)

so, my query is that, how many points I will get for work experience here?
Is it for 1 year 2 months only (in this situation, I will get only 9 points for work experience)

or for over all work experience which is more than 6 years?? (here, I will get 15 points for work experience)

friends, pls give your valuable advice on this.
thanks in advance :)