+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVA SCOTIA Provincial Nominee Program January 2015

areise

Star Member
May 27, 2015
Excited said:
Friends - i walked off to the NSOI office in order to enquire about my Brother's application that he submitted by Feb end. The lady in charge could not answer specifically. All she said was that we need to wait for some more time and NSOI will contact them for sure through email only.

She did not have the answers to how many AORs already given or which date is currently being processed etc.

I know this does not add any joy but i am trying to keep you all posted on what happened today, even with personal visit to the office
thank you very much

areise

Star Member
May 27, 2015
sweetmann said:
Can we still apply for nova scotia or it has already closed for new application?
yes you can. as far as i know NSOI has not declared any closing date for application yet.
But as per analysis of expert members the chance to get nomination from NS is very poor if you apply right now. So it is better to search other provinces. thank you

prempaulj

Star Member
Jan 18, 2015
Earth
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Excited said:
Friends - i walked off to the NSOI office in order to enquire about my Brother's application that he submitted by Feb end. The lady in charge could not answer specifically. All she said was that we need to wait for some more time and NSOI will contact them for sure through email only.

She did not have the answers to how many AORs already given or which date is currently being processed etc.

I know this does not add any joy but i am trying to keep you all posted on what happened today, even with personal visit to the office
Thanks a lot, Excited.. It is very useful to this team, as you are present in that province who is sharing the information right from the NSOI office.
Please continue to illuminate light about the current NSOI information.. Your information/inputs is very much helpful..

Best regards,
Paul

mostafasaad

Jul 2, 2014
Egypt
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-07-2015
Doc's Request.
16-10-2015
Nomination.....
28-06-2015
AOR Received.
30-07-2015
Med's Done....
21-07-2015
Passport Req..
07-12-2015
Dear colleagues,
I'm new to the forum but following it since a while.
I have a question I wish I can find an answer for it here:
I submitted my application to NSNP on 19 January 2015
Received AOR e-mail on 23 April
Sent my EE profile number and Job Bank Validation code 2 days later
Now it's 2 months after submitting my information without any response
Can anybody tell me when I can expect any action?
Does anybody have similar timeline can tell me his/her status now?
Did anybody received nomination already? And if yes, what is his/her timeline?

I'm sorry if my questions were repeated. The topic is too long and didn't have time to read all the posts

Thanks for your replies in advance

naredont

Jan 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear All,

I am Happy to inform you...10 minutes ago..I got a Golden Email..ie. NOMINATION...

Thanks to Lord and Everyone for their valuable support during entire process. Two and half years struggle.. Lost hopes in NSP 2014 and FSW 2014. However, God is great..again NSP 2015.

Got it...Thanks...

I wish everyone to get their AOR and Nomination. :) :) :) :) :) :)

joy014

Oct 31, 2014
naredont said:
Dear All,

I am Happy to inform you...10 minutes ago..I got a Golden Email..ie. NOMINATION...

Thanks to Lord and Everyone for their valuable support during entire process. Two and half years struggle.. Lost hopes in NSP 2014 and FSW 2014. However, God is great..again NSP 2015.

Got it...Thanks...

Congrats naredont...I am happy for you...Wish you all the very best

hope 2015

Mar 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
2015Dec16
Passport Req..
2016May27
naredont said:
Dear All,

Got it...Thanks...

Congratulations, I wish the best for you. I missed FSW2014 too... Wish the best for all in this forum :) :)

Mz. Johnson

Aug 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
naredont said:
Dear All,

Got it...Thanks...

Yaaayyyyy!!!! Finally!!!! I am so happy for you naredont, it's been a long time coming. Congrats mate.

naredont

Jan 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
joy014 said:
Congrats naredont...I am happy for you...Wish you all the very best
Thank you Jo014

naredont

Jan 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mz. Johnson said:
Yaaayyyyy!!!! Finally!!!! I am so happy for you naredont, it's been a long time coming. Congrats mate.
Thank you Johnson..

naredont

Jan 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hope 2015 said:
Congratulations, I wish the best for you. I missed FSW2014 too... Wish the best for all in this forum :) :)
Thank you hope2015. you will also get..Hope for the best...Wish you all the best