+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVA SCOTIA Provincial Nominee Program January 2015

LusiLee

Star Member
Nov 10, 2014
Montréal
Thanks!

I'm too. But today I read guide again, and on page 5:

Submit the original ECA report with your application to NSOI along with proof of your completed foreign
educational credential(s) (e.g., copies of your diplomas/degrees, transcripts). Do not request that your ECA
report be sent directly to NSOI. Keep a copy of your ECA report for your records and future use.

???

hasiburbd

Star Member
Oct 22, 2012
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-10-2014
Nomination.....
18-09-2014
AOR Received.
3-3-2015
IELTS Request
done
Med's Request
17-04-2015
Med's Done....
19-04-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
19/08/2015
VISA ISSUED...
Sep-2015
LANDED..........
Oct-2015
Dear Friends,

Yesterday I got information form the Bank that my Bank-Draft money cash-out.What that mean ? Is that a good news?
NB:They received my application on 8th October 2014.

whitneyhazel

Star Member
Oct 7, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LusiLee said:
Thanks!

I'm too. But today I read guide again, and on page 5:

Submit the original ECA report with your application to NSOI along with proof of your completed foreign
educational credential(s) (e.g., copies of your diplomas/degrees, transcripts). Do not request that your ECA
report be sent directly to NSOI. Keep a copy of your ECA report for your records and future use.

???
Yes I noticed it too...but from the checklist, the ECA report falls under d category for photocopies...so I followed the guide. No need to fret dear..lets just pry and hope for the best :)

LusiLee

Star Member
Nov 10, 2014
Montréal
hasiburbd said:
Dear Friends,

Yesterday I got information form the Bank that my Bank-Draft money cash-out.What that mean ? Is that a good news?
NB:They received my application on 8th October 2014.
Are you sent any payment form to Nova Scotia? :eek:

mco246

Jan 20, 2015
Guys

do you know if I still need 67 points for Nova Scotia?

some provinces require less.

Please advise
Thank you

gtvisa2020

Star Member
Dec 17, 2014
LusiLee said:
Are you sent any payment form to Nova Scotia? :eek:
S/he is talking about a different stream (not EE Demand). I know this because, OP mentioned that the application was sent way back in 2014. HTH.

sumairak

Jul 18, 2014
US
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
In process
Nomination.....
Saskatchewan
AOR Received.
Aug 10, 2015
my question is for those who have submitted their applications for 2015 nominations:
1- have you submitted ORIGINAL ECA report or the photocopy? as the checklist says photocopy but the application guide says original.
2- what documents have you provided to show your work experience match with NOC 2011? apart from experience letters from previous employers what else do they require?
thanks in advance,
Sumairak

LusiLee

Star Member
Nov 10, 2014
Montréal
sumairak said:
my question is for those who have submitted their applications for 2015 nominations:
1- have you submitted ORIGINAL ECA report or the photocopy? as the checklist says photocopy but the application guide says original.
2- what documents have you provided to show your work experience match with NOC 2011? apart from experience letters from previous employers what else do they require?
thanks in advance,
Sumairak
Hi,

1- Photocopy, but I'm not sure that it's correct :(
2- Only reference letter with a description of the main tasks, and copies of pay stubs for 5 years

sesytrice

Nov 27, 2014
sumairak said:
thanks in advance,
Sumairak

1. Photocopies.. clearly stated in the checklist. you will be needing the original to apply for the express entry once you secure the nomination

2. Reference letter from your current and/or previous employer. You can also add pay slips, contracts agreement, letters of promotion. Please make sure the letter is written on the company's letter head with the contact details and duly signed by ur superior. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

vineet85_05

Jan 10, 2015
Hi guys,
My application package just reached today (21 Jan)
Is there a chance to be in the cap limit of 350?

Regards
Vineet