+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVA SCOTIA Provincial Nominee Program January 2015

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
rhossain said:
I had also sent an email yesterday but I got the Auto-generated reply in which they mentioned about this program and mentioning that RLMD is closed.
They did not write me anything like the reply you got.

qimtiaz

Jun 29, 2014
Dear Fellow Members,

I hope those you have already submitted their application will definitely get +ve feedback from NS, I am planning to send application tomorrow but i don't have police clearance certificate. Also is it still chance to be nominated as i am quite late in sending application.

Could anyone shed some light on it.

I would really thankful.

Regards,

albani

Star Member
Dec 12, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-2015
Doc's Request.
No
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
No
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
LANDED..........
qimtiaz said:
Dear Fellow Members,

I hope those you have already submitted their application will definitely get +ve feedback from NS, I am planning to send application tomorrow but i don't have police clearance certificate. Also is it still chance to be nominated as i am quite late in sending application.

Could anyone shed some light on it.

I would really thankful.

Regards,
In which program you want to apply?

Mz. Johnson

Aug 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
Is there a quota for NSPNP? I didn't read that anywhere, what I saw was they have the right to stop accepting applications at any point in time. I sent my package on Wednesday, January 14. #fingers crossed.

amar_klanti

Dec 17, 2014
Bangladesh
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello frnds,

is it still possible to send the document for nova scotia provincial nominee? Is there any deadline to apply for it? is there any specific NOC demand?

Thanks for ur help :)

sshehab

Aug 19, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

dukhi

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2013
Unfortunately i submitted the job reference letter without mentioning the duties...and i suspect they will reject it :(...so annoying one letter will ruin the whole application :( :(

AIM123

Star Member
Aug 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gtvisa2020 said:
That is true. Many of us made the same mistake. I am not blaming NS Office of Immig for this but the question was very hard to notice especially it's right under "Do you have a job offer?" question. Anyway it is what it is.

The person explained that if you send additional documents/info now, they wouldn't know who sent it and which is the original application (they could match based on names but it's additional work for them). On the other hand if you send it with the application number on it, it will make their job easier to add to the existing application.

Hope this helps.
made same mistake too