+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVA SCOTIA PNP Journey

Ayofeyi

Feb 26, 2021
Hi everyone. I submitted my application on Feb 6th but have yet to receive a completeness email. Has anyone else submitted there's on or after that date & awaiting a response too ? Most people on this thread had to wait a max of 5 days so I'm anxious. Thanks.
Hi !!!have you gotten your completeness check yet??I submitted on the 16th of feb and still nothing??

LKhan

Feb 28, 2021
Hi everyone,

For those of you who were in the last October 2019, NOC 3012 draw, I hope you can help me out here. I received an LOI from NS and I was just over the moon! I meet all the criteria except for the 3yrs experience. August 6 will be 3years for me. The only reason why I was given an LOI is because Express Entry rounded off my work experience to 3yrs (when I submitted my profile in Mar, my exp was 2yrs 7mths. Now it is almost 2yrs 10months. By the time I meet the deadline of July 22, I will still be 2 weeks short of experience. I really really really don't want to miss this opportunity. Anyone else here with such an experience? If yes, what did you do? Did you still go ahead to submit a PNP application?
Hi, did you receive your nomination even though you did not meet the 3 year work requirement?

linharesmicah

Mar 15, 2021
Hi,

I had got an LOI towards the end of Jan for Labour Market Priorities. I had submitted the documents on 5th Feb. I had got a request for additional documents on 26th Feb and later a request to add a few more points to my write up on 11th March. In all 3 cases, I had submitted my documents before the deadline.

Just wanted to know how long the process will take?
Wats the rejection rate for NSPNP?
Is there any way of knowing the odds of getting selected?

LKhan

Feb 28, 2021
Hi,

I had got an LOI towards the end of Jan for Labour Market Priorities. I had submitted the documents on 5th Feb. I had got a request for additional documents on 26th Feb and later a request to add a few more points to my write up on 11th March. In all 3 cases, I had submitted my documents before the deadline.

Hi, based on some comments I've seen recently, candidates have received nominations between 1-2 months of submission of their application. I'm not sure what the rejection rate is like, but most people seem to be successful once they have met the program requirements and can adequately show their intention to settle in the province. What kind of additional information have they asked you for?

linharesmicah

Mar 15, 2021
Hi, based on some comments I've seen recently, candidates have received nominations between 1-2 months of submission of their application. I'm not sure what the rejection rate is like, but most people seem to be successful once they have met the program requirements and can adequately show their intention to settle in the province. What kind of additional information have they asked you for?

The first time they asked me to provide my reference letters again along with 11 points for my write-up. And the second time they asked for additional info on 2 points in the write-up.

linharesmicah

Mar 15, 2021
Hi,

Hi,

I noticed that since Monday I cant view the documents anymore and it states that documents have been submitted. So can I assume that my documents have been sent for processing? Also, what are the steps? What happens from now? And how long does this process take from here?

mandyd66

Mar 18, 2021
Hi everyone
I submitted my NSNP application on - 15th Feb
received completeness check with application ID - 24th Feb

anyone else have updates?

sgoldsmith

Nov 20, 2020
Hi,

I noticed that since Monday I cant view the documents anymore and it states that documents have been submitted. So can I assume that my documents have been sent for processing? Also, what are the steps? What happens from now? And how long does this process take from here?
You know for sure that your application is complete and that it has entered the processing queue once you have received the email with your case number.

After that, there is not much to do. NS will contact you if they need more info. If not, you will not hear nor see anything on the portal till the final decision is taken.

I applied in May of last year and the process then was completed just shy over the 3 months estimate.

Good luck!

mayochips

Mar 18, 2021
Hi everyone
I submitted my NSNP application on - 15th Feb
received completeness check with application ID - 24th Feb

anyone else have updates?
Mine, submitted on 28th Feb, completeness check passed on 4th Mar, and nothing received so far.