+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVA SCOTIA PNP Journey

Beeowolff

May 22, 2020
Nigeria
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nova Scotia does draws for specific noc codes and on may 22 they did for nurses(noc 3012).
Alright. Because i have an EE profile with a crs score of 385 and i made that profile since September last year and haven't been nominated for anything. i'm starting to freak out

imafedloser

Jun 11, 2020
Hello Everyone,
I have a CRS Score of 410. My NOC is 1311
I have selected all provinces while submitting my application. Should I submit any application for Nova Scotia PNP? I read that there's no need to apply specifically for Nova Scotia PNP. That they pickup from EE
And in the Nova Scotia immigration website it says we have to send the application and then after it is accepted we have to pay $$$ for further processing. Is this true? Should I go back to my EE profile and untick all provinces and just select Nova Scotia? Can some please explain the process. It's confusing to me.

imafedloser

Jun 11, 2020
Hello Everyone,
I have a CRS Score of 410. My NOC is 1311
I have selected all provinces while submitting my application. Should I submit any application for Nova Scotia PNP? I read that there's no need to apply specifically for Nova Scotia PNP. That they pickup from EE
And in the Nova Scotia immigration website it says we have to send the application and then after it is accepted we have to pay $$$ for further processing. Is this true? Should I go back to my EE profile and untick all provinces and just select Nova Scotia? Can some please explain the process. It's confusing to me.
Will somebody please answer my question?

nunezc

Feb 21, 2020
Will somebody please answer my question?
Selecting all provinces is right. They select certain NOC codes once a month i think and will send a Letter of Interest to your Express Entry Profile. After receiving the LOI then you submit an application thru their website and its free of charge.

imafedloser

Jun 11, 2020
Selecting all provinces is right. They select certain NOC codes once a month i think and will send a Letter of Interest to your Express Entry Profile. After receiving the LOI then you submit an application thru their website and its free of charge.
Thank you very much for your reply. Thanks for clarifying my doubt.

Reactions: Beeowolff