+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVA SCOTIA PNP Journey

leianndopeno

Mar 29, 2020
Dubai, UAE
Category........
Other
Hello,
My sister in law got LOI on 22nd May from NS.I am working on their application.
Last year June,they applied for visitor visa which was refused.The invitation letter was from my side and I am residing in Ontario. Do I need to mention that in the application.If Yes,what info should I provide and whats the best way to present .
Any help is much appreciated.
Thanks
What was the reason for rejection? It could be that she didn't establish good ties to the country of residence and the VO isn't convinced that she's not gonna leave once her visit visa expires or she's gonna use that opportunity to look for jobs instead of tourism. I suggest that she doesn't mention anything about having you guys (family) in Ontario so as not to hurt her application for NS. because she needs to prove that NS is the place to be but if she has ties outside NS then the VO would wonder why she'd choose to reside in NS, or that she'll move there to Ontario eventually thus cheating the PNP system. Anyway, good luck to her!

PG12

Sep 22, 2016
Hello Everyone...need some help regarding Nova Scotia pnp..I have crs - 466 with NOC - 1111 (Accountant & Book-keeping). Do I have any chance and how do I proceed to get nomination ? I have created the account in Nova Scotia pnp website. I have work ex of over 5 years.

leianndopeno

Mar 29, 2020
Dubai, UAE
Category........
Other
Hello Everyone...need some help regarding Nova Scotia pnp..I have crs - 466 with NOC - 1111 (Accountant & Book-keeping). Do I have any chance and how do I proceed to get nomination ? I have created the account in Nova Scotia pnp website. I have work ex of over 5 years.
For starters, you can make an Express Entry profile and start from there. Nova Scotia is hiring NOC 3012 for the Labour Market Priorities stream right now but you will have a chance once the regular draws for the FSW is back. Right now because of COVID-19, they're only doing CEC and PNP draws.

Reactions: PG12

PG12

Sep 22, 2016
For starters, you can make an Express Entry profile and start from there. Nova Scotia is hiring NOC 3012 for the Labour Market Priorities stream right now but you will have a chance once the regular draws for the FSW is back. Right now because of COVID-19, they're only doing CEC and PNP draws.
Thank you for the reply... I already have the EE profile since dec-2019. I wanted to know that through my NOC I am eligible for NS Demand: Express Entry (Category B). It is showing not open currently.

navreenk

Jan 8, 2018
What was the reason for rejection? It could be that she didn't establish good ties to the country of residence and the VO isn't convinced that she's not gonna leave once her visit visa expires or she's gonna use that opportunity to look for jobs instead of tourism. I suggest that she doesn't mention anything about having you guys (family) in Ontario so as not to hurt her application for NS. because she needs to prove that NS is the place to be but if she has ties outside NS then the VO would wonder why she'd choose to reside in NS, or that she'll move there to Ontario eventually thus cheating the PNP system. Anyway, good luck to her!
Thanks for the reply.
She is claiming sibling points in express entry,is it still possible to hide about us.
Thanks

leianndopeno

Mar 29, 2020
Dubai, UAE
Category........
Other
Thank you for the reply... I already have the EE profile since dec-2019. I wanted to know that through my NOC I am eligible for NS Demand: Express Entry (Category B). It is showing not open currently.
Yeah it's been closed for a while. But it can open anytime soon, let's keep the hopes up.