+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVA SCOTIA PNP Journey

PrincessR

Jan 16, 2020
Good day! I just received a LOI from nova Scotia yesterday and emailed them today. What do you think is the next step? Thank you.

nunezc

Feb 21, 2020
Good Morning! I received a LOI from Nova Scotia yesterday and started with application right away. Could anyone answer this question for me..Its asking for passport info for my two kids but do not have the passports yet and might take more than 2 months to get them because of Covid 19..Any ideas? Thank you

PrincessR

Jan 16, 2020
Hey,

Congratulations. now collect all the document and submit your application.
Thank you! I emailed them just today asking for the next step. Because they didn't give me any checklist on what documents do I need. So im still waiting for their reply.

PrincessR

Jan 16, 2020
Good Morning! I received a LOI from Nova Scotia yesterday and started with application right away. Could anyone answer this question for me..Its asking for passport info for my two kids but do not have the passports yet and might take more than 2 months to get them because of Covid 19..Any ideas? Thank you
Are you also a nurse? Did they email you checklist on what docs to submit?

nunezc

Feb 21, 2020
Yes I am a Nurse..they dont email you a checklist. U need to go to their website and create an account so u can start the application and at the end of application you will see the checklist of things u need.

leianndopeno

Mar 29, 2020
Dubai, UAE
Category........
Other
Hello. Got an LOI yesterday and working on completing the documents needed, most especially the proof of funds. Question: can my fiance shoulder the full amount for the proof of funds as gift of deed? Or that's gonna raise red flags to the IO?

1. How many days is the LOI valid for?
2. I'm applying to the Nova Scotia Labour Market Priorities Stream, anybody else has the same experience?

PrincessR

Jan 16, 2020
Yes I am a Nurse..they dont email you a checklist. U need to go to their website and create an account so u can start the application and at the end of application you will see the checklist of things u need.
Oh, I see. I will go create one immediately. Thank you so much. From where are you?

hammad800

May 23, 2020
Hello. Got an LOI yesterday and working on completing the documents needed, most especially the proof of funds. Question: can my fiance shoulder the full amount for the proof of funds as gift of deed? Or that's gonna raise red flags to the IO?

1. How many days is the LOI valid for?
2. I'm applying to the Nova Scotia Labour Market Priorities Stream, anybody else has the same experience?
I have pretty much the same questions. Does anyone have the answers please?

hammad800

May 23, 2020
As ive read, you must submit all documents within 30 days after receiving LOI. Did you already create a profile in their website?
In the link below it mentions "60 calendar days of the date on which your letter of interest was issued" and it was issued on May 22, 2020 so would that mean July 22, 2020 is the deadline?

https://novascotiaimmigration.com/move-here/labour-market-priorities/

Also, appreciate if there's a response for the below two as well:

1. Can my fiance shoulder the full amount for the proof of funds as gift of deed? Or that's gonna raise red flags to the IO?

cnwamo

Aug 3, 2019
Hi Guys, i also received an LOI on the 22nd but i have some issues i need some answers on. I have a nursing Diploma from Nigeria and Medical Degree from China however i applied for EE using Nursing as my Primary Profession because i had 5 years experience as a registered nurse in my home country prior to medical school however my WES evaluation has an added note on the nursing degree: The credential is not comparable to a completed Canadian education credential.
After checking online, i realised that most diploma nurses from my country also had similar issue with WES verification but when they used IQAS it was properly verified. So my question is should i go ahead and apply using the letter of interest sent while also starting a new ECA with IQAS? and also should verify both degrees with IQAS or only my nursing?
Any input will be appreciated.
Thanks.

Hyperglycaemia

Star Member
Jan 8, 2020
Please help me with answers!! I have been in the pool since last year August with CRS 400, although it was under 400 when I first entered. I keep scoring 7 or 7.5 in my listening. My noc is 3012. For those that got NOI, please can u share some info with me like years of experience, score and others. Since Friday, I keep checking my mail to see if there will be a miracle. Let me share my profile here:
Age-32
Noc.3012
Years Of Experience- over 5 years. I worked in a hospital for 3 years and since then I have been working as a site nurse. I am claiming point with the 3 years experience. My question is this... can I include the site experience?
IELTS- LRWS(7, 7,7, 7.5).
ECA- Two or more certificates(BNSc, RN,RM,RPHN).
I also have additional 15 points.
Please, I need ur responses, this will help me correct any mistake.Thanks to everyone that will contribute.

saveslife10

Apr 1, 2019
In the link below it mentions "60 calendar days of the date on which your letter of interest was issued" and it was issued on May 22, 2020 so would that mean July 22, 2020 is the deadline?

https://novascotiaimmigration.com/move-here/labour-market-priorities/

Also, appreciate if there's a response for the below two as well:

1. Can my fiance shoulder the full amount for the proof of funds as gift of deed? Or that's gonna raise red flags to the IO?

1. POF as a form of gift deed should only come from family member and you should show their bank statement prior to transfer of money.
2. Yes, you need to apply to Labour Market Priority stream using the website of NS..

saveslife10

Apr 1, 2019
Please help me with answers!! I have been in the pool since last year August with CRS 400, although it was under 400 when I first entered. I keep scoring 7 or 7.5 in my listening. My noc is 3012. For those that got NOI, please can u share some info with me like years of experience, score and others. Since Friday, I keep checking my mail to see if there will be a miracle. Let me share my profile here:
Age-32
Noc.3012
Years Of Experience- over 5 years. I worked in a hospital for 3 years and since then I have been working as a site nurse. I am claiming point with the 3 years experience. My question is this... can I include the site experience?
IELTS- LRWS(7, 7,7, 7.5).
ECA- Two or more certificates(BNSc, RN,RM,RPHN).
I also have additional 15 points.
Please, I need ur responses, this will help me correct any mistake.Thanks to everyone that will contribute.
The NOI of NS has no specific CRS. But IELTS should be at least CLB 8 which means to say you should be at least L7.5 and 6.5 on all other areas.

What exactly site nurse you're refering to? If the company hires you as an RN and you can provide reference letter later on, then there's no problem with that. The experience minimum in each draw is 3 yrs and that's within 10 yrs duration..the recent experience, the better..