+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVA SCOTIA PNP Journey

heysoumen

Oct 13, 2020
Hi I have a question - I have created my EE profile (CEC) with non-accompanying spouse and now I got the LOI from Nova Scotia labour market priorities. Since I believe this program doesn't depends on CRS score, can I add my spouse as accompanying now and apply for the nomination program ? I am pretty confused if adding my spouse as accompanying would be accepted or not. Someone please advise.
Can someone please answer this ?

heysoumen

Oct 13, 2020
Hi All, I have a question - I have created my EE profile (CEC) with non-accompanying spouse and now I got the LOI from Nova Scotia labour market priorities. Since I believe this program doesn't depends on CRS score, can I add my spouse as accompanying now and apply for the nomination program ? I am pretty confused if adding my spouse as accompanying would be accepted or not. Someone please advise or share his/her experience. Thanks a ton

jovialrish

Oct 13, 2020
Hi All, I have a question - I have created my EE profile (CEC) with non-accompanying spouse and now I got the LOI from Nova Scotia labour market priorities. Since I believe this program doesn't depends on CRS score, can I add my spouse as accompanying now and apply for the nomination program ? I am pretty confused if adding my spouse as accompanying would be accepted or not. Someone please advise or share his/her experience. Thanks a ton
I think you can add you spouse when you submit the application on Nova Scotia portal. They would scrutinize it for sure and you would also need to give a valid justification that why you have not added your spouse in EE and now want to add it for PNP. But this will complicate your case for sure.

heysoumen

Oct 13, 2020
I think you can add you spouse when you submit the application on Nova Scotia portal. They would scrutinize it for sure and you would also need to give a valid justification that why you have not added your spouse in EE and now want to add it for PNP. But this will complicate your case for sure.
So what is the recommendation here ? Apply alone get it first then apply for sponsorship once I land there ?

jovialrish

Oct 13, 2020
Does anyone know if it would be good to show family ties for NSNP? I have my cousin living in Halifax and wanted to check if I add her documents also, would it benefit my case?

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
Hello everyone!

Is anyone here applied under NS Experience stream? Just wondering how long does the process take for this stream.
Good luck everyone!

arghya009

Sep 19, 2019
But there is nothing like Accept in our EE profile. There is just NOI message amd the application submission has to be done on Nova Scotia portal. So I am not sure if we have to do something in our EE profile as well.
Correct. My bad, I am also planning to do the same

jovialrish

Oct 13, 2020
Nope, missed it in just 3 days gap. My previous score was 460 when oinp tech draw happened. Bad luck, do u think can expect another oinp draw?
Next OINP draw would surely happen but mostly in January mid now. Meanwhile you might miss the NSNP opportunity also. So if your birthday is not near you can wait till Jan/Feb. But as far as the research I have done, even in Halifax there are good IT jobs that pays well too. So taking NSNP would not be a bad option.

heysoumen

Oct 13, 2020
Next OINP draw would surely happen but mostly in January mid now. Meanwhile you might miss the NSNP opportunity also. So if your birthday is not near you can wait till Jan/Feb. But as far as the research I have done, even in Halifax there are good IT jobs that pays well too. So taking NSNP would not be a bad option.
Yes correct, in present situation its not worth to miss any single opportunity

Bijith

Star Member
Sep 15, 2020
Hi my previous experience letter doesn’t say my salary ( Indian company) is that okey or not ? They mentioned duties and responsibilities, weekly hours , start and end date etc ...

Nitika_Chopra

Oct 20, 2020
Hello All,

Need some guidance, I have created my EE profile and my job code entered there is 2173 and 2283. Can I apply for any Nova Scotia PNP program. On their website it doesn't state when it will open or how does it work? Really appreciate your guidance if there is any other PNP I can apply for.