+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVA SCOTIA PNP Journey

heysoumen

Oct 13, 2020
Can anyone please help in writing explanation for intent to stay -
  • why you chose Nova Scotia to permanently settle, and
  • what you feel Nova Scotia can offer to you and your family.

arghya009

Sep 19, 2019
Certainly we can email them directly if we have any questions.
Any idea where I can find it? Also I observed that my mistake I have given wrong trf no. Can i go ahead and update that without any issues? Crs will not change I just forgot to update the trf no. As I did the exam 2nd time to get additional points

jovialrish

Oct 13, 2020
Hello all. I also got NOI from Nova Scotia yesterday. CRS 431, CEC.
I have the same questions, is there a fund requirement. If yes, then how much? There is nothing on the Nova Scotia website.
Also the explaination for the intent to stay, if anybody can help with that.

arghya009

Sep 19, 2019
I have the same questions, is there a fund requirement. If yes, then how much? There is nothing on the Nova Scotia website.
Normally cec doesn’t need to show any funds, that I am sure based on IRCC. But question is do province also follow the same ?

jovialrish

Oct 13, 2020
Normally cec doesn’t need to show any funds, that I am sure based on IRCC. But question is do province also follow the same ?
Right. CEC doesnt require POF. But for Nova Scotia PNP requirements they have stated explicitly in the eligibility criteria that enough funds should be there to settle down in the province. And they have given NOI to only CEC category. So that is confusing.

jovialrish

Oct 13, 2020
I had 1 more question. If we submit the Nova Scotia PNP and while the decision is pending, can we get ITA from a CEC or FSW draw? Or can we get a NOI from any other province?

arghya009

Sep 19, 2019
I had 1 more question. If we submit the Nova Scotia PNP and while the decision is pending, can we get ITA from a CEC or FSW draw? Or can we get a NOI from any other province?
No. Once u accept I think u will be out if pool. I would love to be wrong, as I am also thinking the same

arghya009

Sep 19, 2019
Exactly, this is the confusion. Pr
exactly, that’s the confusion, probably a generic statement

arghya009

Sep 19, 2019
Do you know the latest date to accept the invitation? Is it nov 21st ?

jovialrish

Oct 13, 2020
No. Once u accept I think u will be out if pool. I would love to be wrong, as I am also thinking the same
But there is nothing like Accept in our EE profile. There is just NOI message amd the application submission has to be done on Nova Scotia portal. So I am not sure if we have to do something in our EE profile as well.

heysoumen

Oct 13, 2020
Did you created profile accompanying spouse or non accompanying ?

heysoumen

Oct 13, 2020
But there is nothing like Accept in our EE profile. There is just NOI message amd the application submission has to be done on Nova Scotia portal. So I am not sure if we have to do something in our EE profile as well.
Normally once you submit all info and documents in NS PNP portal, they will decide on acceptance or refusal. If they accept then they will send the PNP certificate in your EE profile and you need to accept that. Once you accept, then you will be out of EE pool for FSW/CEC programs. If you dont accept, then you will still be in pool for further ITA's. Hope that helps. Before you accept means till the time NS PNP is deciding on your file, you still might get an ITA, if you do receive ITA then you need to inform to NS PNP to withdraw your application.. Hope that helps

Reactions: jovialrish