+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Nov 2021 Applications pls share timelines

NAGI123

Mar 18, 2021
and what did they reply to yesterday's webform?
Did medical update at all?
This is what they reply

"
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

Please be advised that your application has been received and is currently under review. We are unable to confirm, at this time, when a final decision will be made on your application.

Processing times may vary due to the volume of applications received and other factors. We will contact you if further information is required to process your application. Please ensure to read the messages in your MyAccount. Failure to submit requested information, could cause further delays and may result in the refusal of your application.

We recommend that you do not finalize your travel plans, such as purchasing non-refundable plane tickets, until your application is finalized.
Sincerely,
""

and its visitor visa, they didn't ask for medical

Sarishty17

Star Member
Apr 12, 2022
Hello guys
its good news for me
finally I just got approval for my Mom Visitor visa after 8 months of waiting period.
I raised a web form yesterday , and I got reply toady and after 30 minutes I got the approval and PPR request.
Application submitted - NOV 29, 2021
Biometric - Dec 20 , 2021
no update after
today July 14 , 2022 PPR request

guys try raising a web form and see if it works

GOOD LUCK
Congratulations!!! Is this renewal of your mom's visitor visa or have you applied for her for the first time?

Reactions: rohangopalan

NAGI123

Mar 18, 2021
i have not heard about any case in which they are applying visa for the first time do you have any idea about the timeline for first-time applicants?
I believe , its is the same timeline for all visitor visas (country specific) and the rest depend on luck.
as IRSS doesn't follow first come first serve policy.
one of my friend applied Visitor visa for his wife (india) for the first time and she got the visa in 4 months.

Sarishty17

Star Member
Apr 12, 2022
I believe , its is the same timeline for all visitor visas (country specific) and the rest depend on luck.
as IRSS doesn't follow first come first serve policy.
one of my friend applied Visitor visa for his wife (india) for the first time and she got the visa in 4 months.
Yea no particular trend how they are picking files so what one can do is just wait.

bhaumikmca28

Star Member
Nov 6, 2018
Anand, Gujarat, India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ahmedabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
This is what they reply

"
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

Please be advised that your application has been received and is currently under review. We are unable to confirm, at this time, when a final decision will be made on your application.

Processing times may vary due to the volume of applications received and other factors. We will contact you if further information is required to process your application. Please ensure to read the messages in your MyAccount. Failure to submit requested information, could cause further delays and may result in the refusal of your application.

We recommend that you do not finalize your travel plans, such as purchasing non-refundable plane tickets, until your application is finalized.
Sincerely,
""

and its visitor visa, they didn't ask for medical
Same timeline, finger crossed for my decision

bhaumikmca28

Star Member
Nov 6, 2018
Anand, Gujarat, India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ahmedabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Got procedure fairness letter on 22nd July about Iternary replacement

Updated on 26 July

Any idea how long will it take for the decision?