+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Nov 2021 Applications pls share timelines

meet311

Star Member
Jan 2, 2019
yes started on 22nd april..we had also applied for in laws in oct, which didn’t had this eligibility stage! though wait was long ppr, bvl everything came together for them…n this review thing is really worrying me coz of that
No that should not be a problem. For my MIL the same thing happened her review eligibility started and then after around a month we got her approval. For my father still the eligibility is not started. I guess because he is a retired government employee, there must be a lot of checks going on. Don’t know just guessing. Don’t worry it’s coming. Good Luck.

canadian321

Feb 1, 2022
No that should not be a problem. For my MIL the same thing happened her review eligibility started and then after around a month we got her approval. For my father still the eligibility is not started. I guess because he is a retired government employee, there must be a lot of checks going on. Don’t know just guessing. Don’t worry it’s coming. Good Luck.
in my case, both my in laws and both my parents are retired govt employees( even the department they worked is the same! so this review doesn’t make sense), even the bank statements n other properties provided are also similar! perhaps my parents have more ties to home as my sister is staying with them :( there isn’t any logic in what ircc isdoing! i’m tired figuring out

Reactions: meet311

meet311

Star Member
Jan 2, 2019
in my case, both my in laws and both my parents are retired govt employees( even the department they worked is the same! so this review doesn’t make sense), even the bank statements n other properties provided are also similar! perhaps my parents have more ties to home as my sister is staying with them :( there isn’t any logic in what ircc isdoing! i’m tired figuring out
Same here provided all the documents, property documents, bank statements, shown ties with home country. Let’s hope for the best.

Reactions: canadian321

Rrsk_1912

Star Member
Feb 28, 2022
I have really lost my hopes now.. have 2 applications for my mom..old one gckey applied on Nov4 .. new portal applied apr 6.. no updates on any.. no proof of web forms we raised nor any replies.. applied for gcms notes but that might take another month.. some said old will be withdrawn and new application will start processing time from scratch so feeling annoyed on my own decision to apply in new portal. just have additional stress during my pregnancy waiting for the decision ,thus affecting my health than receiving maternal support. So disappointed with the whole immigration portal and their process :(

meet311

Star Member
Jan 2, 2019
I have really lost my hopes now.. have 2 applications for my mom..old one gckey applied on Nov4 .. new portal applied apr 6.. no updates on any.. no proof of web forms we raised nor any replies.. applied for gcms notes but that might take another month.. some said old will be withdrawn and new application will start processing time from scratch so feeling annoyed on my own decision to apply in new portal. just have additional stress during my pregnancy waiting for the decision ,thus affecting my health than receiving maternal support. So disappointed with the whole immigration portal and their process :(
Please don’t lose hope. You’ll get the good news soon. Take care of your health. You did your best and let’s pray we all get the approvals soon.

raas

Apr 11, 2022
There is an option to raise a visa in such cases under compassionate ground. Can you try that? I had come across a video on Youtube --
. Hope it helps..

Reactions: Rrsk_1912

natv

Star Member
Aug 30, 2017
Old Application: July 2021
Biometrics: September 2021 for Dad, November 2021 for Mom
New Application Dec 12, 2021
No response since then. Contacted via web form, emailed Sean Fraser, contacted local MP. Nobody is bothered. Even Biometrics is not updated yet.
Utterly frustrating at this point.

• Sad
Reactions: 2cookies

Kumar.22

Jan 31, 2022
Wish you will get the PPR soon thru old/new application. Don't take stress during pregnancy and have hope.

canadian321

Feb 1, 2022
i can understand how you feel, just going through your exact same situation…applied well in advance so i thought my mom can be here to support me during pregnancy! now my baby is a month old, went through everything alone… i hope n pray your application gets picked up soon so that u don’t have to go through what i have

Rrsk_1912

Star Member
Feb 28, 2022
There is an option to raise a visa in such cases under compassionate ground. Can you try that? I had come across a video on Youtube --
. Hope it helps..
I did put in an appeal letter in the web forms with my doctor’s confirmation letter.. received response to get the letter from PHAC for urgent processing :(