+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Nov 2021 Applications pls share timelines

meet311

Star Member
Jan 2, 2019
Has anyone reached out to bangalore or delhi visa immigration via email or call? Can we ask them on update of our applications?

canadian321

Feb 1, 2022
How do we know where is our application? Delhi or Bengaluru ? bcos my mother-in-law’s visa was stamped and returned from BGL to VFS.
i have same doubt..my in laws gave biometrics in bangalore and visa was approved n passport sent n returned from bangalore, applied for my parents few weeks after that n they gave biometrics in chennai, 5 months already passed n idk which visa office it will be! delhi or bangalore?

Reactions: meet311

Rrsk_1912

Star Member
Feb 28, 2022
I got to know the visa office info through one of the webforms I raised.. Since my application was from mumbai I assumed it would be Bangalore office.. When I raised the webform to them they asked me to reach out to New Delhi office as my application was there.

meet311

Star Member
Jan 2, 2019
I got to know the visa office info through one of the webforms I raised.. Since my application was from mumbai I assumed it would be Bangalore office.. When I raised the webform to them they asked me to reach out to New Delhi office as my application was there.
Ok, the last time when I raised web form, I selected New-Delhi web form and they replied saying application is still in progress. I guess my father’s application should be in New-Delhi then. Have raised second web form last week, no reply yet.

Reactions: Rrsk_1912

PJ India

Mar 9, 2022
Ok, the last time when I raised web form, I selected New-Delhi web form and they replied saying application is still in progress. I guess my father’s application should be in New-Delhi then. Have raised second web form last week, no reply yet.
In how many days did you get a reply?

Rrsk_1912

Star Member
Feb 28, 2022
Isn't there any way to escalate the situation.. There is no transparency to their process. From last 6 months we are just guessing what is going on with our applications with hardly any results.