+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Nov 2021 Applications pls share timelines

canadian321

Feb 1, 2022
anyone thinking of reapplying? are march applications getting processed faster?
i thought, but march is almost over n by the time i resubmit it will be under april application! what if they do the same with april:rolleyes: march applications were moving relatively faster but also feb, jan was slower…can’t predict anything, n i’m not having any positive thoughts at the moment

Cyfa

Nov 7, 2019
a few days back there was some movement and now it's again gone dark. It all depends on which applications VO wants to process. Hope God gives them thoughts to open Nov applications. I think all October applications were cleared in Jan and now its been two months gap again

• Sad
Reactions: Rrsk_1912

myindia

Oct 16, 2018
The normal time period for gcms notes is 30 days.. I received mine in around 35 days.. Webform enquiry - you may or may not get response.. With gcms response is guaranteed but you may need to wait atleast 15 to 30+ days
Hey you got gcms in 35 business days or 35 days in total?
I applied on Mar 10 for gcms and got rejected on 21st. Would that include rejection reasons as well? Do I need to contact them?

Last edited:

Rrsk_1912

Star Member
Feb 28, 2022
Hey you got gcms in 35 business days or 35 days in total?
I applied on Mar 10 for gcms and got rejected on 21st. Would that include rejection reasons as well? Do I need to contact them?
35 days in total... If you have received your decision then it might explain why...my case I am still waiting for the decision

Reactions: myindia

Kumar.22

Jan 31, 2022
From processing time website “We’re processing a lot of older applications right now. This means if you apply today, you may not wait as long as the processing time shown above. We’re working hard to reduce both the backlog and our processing times.”

atleast they say they are working on older applications.
Where its mentioned they are processing lot of older applications for TRV. I can't find it in the portal. Could you please post a snapshot.
I think they are mainly focusing only on newer applications.

Kumar.22

Jan 31, 2022
my friend just got ppr
visitor visa for parents applied from india
date of application- Nov 16,2021
biometric- Dec 10,2021
Bvl n PPR- March 31,2022
Good to see this.
Why can't they process all the Nov21 applications in one shot and clear the backlogs.
Looks like they pick only a few Nov21 TRV files in a week for processing.

Reactions: Rrsk_1912